ITT terrible character concepts

>Dracula meets Libarace

Gnome barbaian

Asian human Paradin

I don't get you, OP.

You said post terrible concepts then went and wrote something amazing.

these are a both great though

>gnome doing some tinkering
>explosion
>steel rod gets lodged in his head
>years later
>no longer tinkers because all his effort is spent on reining in the endless, irrational fury that's plagued him ever since the accident
>spends time beating the everloving shit out of things so his brain doesn't explode from the stress of the anger

I think a gnome barbarian would be fun.

Think of the combat scene between Yoda and Doku, but with axes.
And Yoda is cackling maniacally while covered in blood.
Now tell me this would be a terrible character concept.

Level 1 Commoner with platemail

Human fighter with no backstory.

A gun

A BOMB

This was actually one of the best characters I've ever played...

Two guns and a baby

Everyman regular guy who can do a bit of everything.

"Let there be light"

Oh my god, JC. A BOMB.

What a shame.

So this is a "good character concepts" thread? Okaythen!

>Aasimar warlock. Made a fiend pact as a rebellious teenager to piss off his adopted parents but now can't back out. He's also trying to invent tattoo removal on the side.

>Copper dragon that's polymorphed into a halfling on a bet. Plays the entire campaign as a halfling bard, goal is to seduce 12 noblemen before the end of the year, write an epic poem, AND deliver flowers to his elderly mother.

>Eladrin Barbarian that's sworn a vow of pacifism and is trying to start a new career as a journalist.

>Oblivious vampire who thinks she's just allergic to garlic.

>Orc druid that wild shapes into a pomeranian. Max ranks in persuade and gets a situational "cuteness" buff.

>Literally just Bob Ross, lost through a dimensional portal holding nothing but his car keys and a paintbrush.

>A stage magician who's also a wizard. He uses his spell slots to cast "dispel magic" on himself and his set before performing, so everyone knows he's genuine. Keeps a flock of doves in a bag of holding up his sleeve.

It's not a vampire! It's a were-mosquito!

>literally just Bob Ross

I think we could have stopped the crusades with this.

I kinda like the idea of someone becoming a vampire or such and being so in denial they represses the realization of it, but still have to deal with their new 'condition.'

>A stage magician who's also a wizard. He uses his spell slots to cast "dispel magic" on himself and his set before performing, so everyone knows he's genuine. Keeps a flock of doves in a bag of holding up his sleeve.

"Genuinely" using tricks to fake having magic.
When he has magic in the first place.
So he uses dispel magic on himself to show people he's not actually using magic for his tricks and cheapening it.

This makes me laugh

>elf waifu, grown up among savage race that hate elves
>passive druid that is always in animal form and does nothing but beg for being petted and growling at what he thinks are unfriendlies
>tech gnome with a startrek scanner he build out of loose screws and wood, constantly scans people talking technobabbel at them

>I enjoy lolsorandumb humor

That would be a terrible character concept and Yoda's fight was boring as hell.

At the insistence of the rest of my group this is the character I am currently playing. I came up with three character concepts, two sensible ideas and one crazy one, and they voted for the crazy one.

>Direct rip-off of Twilight Sparkle from MLP, but she's a Kitsune, and she happily kills people because she's delusional and does realise what she does is 'really' hurting them.

Pathfinder is only played by degenerates these days.

Hello, o benevolent GM of mine.
You voted for this. All of Twilight Sparkle-tail's degeneracy is on you and the other two who voted for her.

So... a samurai?