UNDERVALUED COINS ITT

Enigma
>Catalyst, a platform for data-driven cryptoasset trading and investing, is our first application to be built on the Enigma protocol.
>working with Kyber, Etherdelta, Aion
>CCXT implemented for apis a couple days ago opening compatibility with dozens of other exchanges
>CEO’s MIT thesis, Enigma solves blockchain’s scalability and privacy issues from the protocol level with a second-layer, off-chain network. Key to this is Enigma’s “secret contracts”, which allow data to be processed by nodes in the Enigma network while still being kept private
>participation in programs like MIT’s STEX 25
>Only by using privacy-preserving computations can data providers in data marketplaces retain true ownership of their data. For this reason and others, we believe that any secure, decentralized data marketplace must run on the Enigma protocol
>private execution of sensitive data is a must in the pharma industry as well as medicine and healthcare to follow with various compliances
>P2P lending services and credit assessment. In order to avoid counterparty risk, these projects need databases that connect to other decentralized applications and update users’ spending and credit payment history
>Running anonymized analytics on a group of users is not achievable without privacy preserving computations—which Enigma enables.
>The Enigma protocol will be necessary for making any IoT data marketplace truly scalable and useful to all parties.
>listed on bittrex a week ago
youtube.com/watch?v=T47CneAXJVg
blog.enigma.co/why-enigmas-privacy-protocol-will-power-our-decentralized-future-aedb8c9ee2f6
blog.enigma.co/enigma-announces-catalyst-0-4-our-biggest-release-yet-fa31a5ffa4b1

Other urls found in this thread:

nist.gov/document/mitrfiresponsepdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MIT nigger reporting back in

Fighting through the sliding!

nice senpai

i posted earlier about this when it was 3700

alot of activity today

May be a mission today

Bumping.

weird how people ignore it

It has an amazing product, and may even leave the ethernetwork and become a better anonymous version of ether

Okay but WHAT IS THE ENIGMA TOKEN USED FOR.

Still be held in that area. I am just waiting for the next big player to come into this. It got such bad press and while that scares away people the smart ones know that the incident had nothing to do with the platform itself

XRB

Still

VeChain.

They announced this 15 fucking minutes ago.

>To highlight, DNV GL has added to Thor in ways we initially were not expecting them too. DNV GL single-handedly pioneered us into cold-chain logistics, an industry that wasn’t on our immediate horizon, by partnering us with a global convenience store franchise with over 24,000 locations; including Japan, China, America, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam.

It's already up about 25%, but this is a moon mission.

They're also partnered with PwC, Renault and Microsoft France. In talks with Mercedes and BMW.

It's OMG, just a thousand times bigger.

Also note that the community and followers exceed most cryptos, even big players

Enigma is young and has not mooned yet has 8k telegram users

MCO has what 4k?

ENG is going to pull a 500% i just know it

To pay all the notes that are doing the computation on the encrypted data. Firms like pharma and quants would want this, shit like HIPAA compliance and that would be solved

Primary: ENG is used to access data sources on the de-centralized Enigma Catalyst Data Marketplace. Payment is on subscription level.
Secondary: ENG tokens are used for incentives to grow and ensure stability of the network. ENG tokens are used to create demand in the data marketplace: Reward tokens are provided to quants with winning strategies. This incentivizes more quants to come on the platform and consume data to refine their strategies and gain an edge.
use the tokens to subscribe to an investment strategy (which I assume a smart contract will automatically execute on whatever allocation of funds you set aside for it upon contract purchase), subscribe to a data source, or . . . something else I forgot and this clunky comment system doesn’t let me see the original page (and I have to do several clicks to communicate that yes I want to actually read the entire comment after I scroll past annoying ads).
You cannot do that with BTC. You can do that with ETH, if you write some smart contracts that enable it plus the proposed system to manage said contracts.

bump this shit up senpai

What is deterministic sequencing? Really sad I missed this gravy train but could this actually be a long term competitor to IOTA? Why do you think so?
The market cap is so high tho. What coin do you think is less valuable but in a higher position than VEchain. Also what is the use of the token?

>Enigma
>run by MIT nigger that doesn't know how to use 2FA
>boasts security literally the day before
>gets hacked

In computer science, a deterministic algorithm is an algorithm which, given a particular input, will always produce the same output, with the underlying machine always passing through the same sequence of states.

I hopped on @ $0.16, am I going to make it?

maybee

Just bought some let's see her rip

oh noes

Yeah well at least their platform wasn't what was compromised. General personal security I think could be given a pass on this occasion considering that it isn't too hard to secure yourself and with that scare you bet he went to his IT friends and got a decent set up. These are academics not /g/ autists remember that. They are developing new methods of encryption that will be absolutely necessary in the future and this shit is at such a low marketcap.
literally
> designed to achieve the same goal as homomorphic encryption—computations on encrypted data—but uses a different technique known within cryptography secure multiparty computation—a mathematical technique that allowed any computation to be performed on encrypted data with no security compromises and none of Enigma's complex network of distributed computers

mind you THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH THIS TECHNOLOGY AND THE ACADEMIC BASIS TO MAKE IT AS PERFECT AS POSSIBLE

when was it ever 16 cents?

riteabouthere

Team made out of MIT brains with 150 IQ+. Working product that solves scalability/privacy and token usage. One week from now this is going to be shilled here more than RaiBlock

nist.gov/document/mitrfiresponsepdf
HOLY SHIT ENIGMA IS MENTIONED HERE MULTIPLE TIMES. BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY.
>Summary of recommendations from a July 2016 meeting at MIT with senior executives from
AT&T, IBM, MasterCard, Qualcomm and U.S. Departments of Treasury and Commerce, as
reported by MIT Connection Science leadership.
THEY ARE WORKING WITH THESE PEOPLE I HAD NO IDEA UNTIL NOW

not buying your bags.

Oh yeah I forgot to post that bit. They are going to be a pillar in the Internet 3.0. They have literally met with top level executives. Honestly that hack was a godsend because I didn't buy until after it happened and stupid hands get shaken so easily.
It is acknowledged that they are promoting the most efficient means by which to create a scalable secure data exchange and computation crunching platform. This is the pinnacle of cryptographic technology and you can bet that all the big heads at MIT in the mathematics and the cryptographic and information security departments are going to want to put in their 2 cents to have their name in the history books just like Rivest, Shamir, and Adleman if you know what I mean. I am a student at MIT and will definitely try and get some info from professors that may be involved and I'll shill it here later.

I literally just bought some today because I didn't know about it. As a computer scientist this stuff is pretty amazing, and if (when) banks move to blockchain tech they're damn well gonna need to encrypt their shit. Don't get me wrong, this is a long-term hold for me. Like 5+ years, probably, depending on how the project is going.

XLM
XLM
XLM

um wrong coin senpai

>to encrypt their shit
Annon, their CEO Guy Zyskind got hacked. Do you really believe people will trust them encrypting stuff with that background story?

he was irresponsible with passwords. A breach of common sense. Now his sense on cryptographic protocols which I think is a lot more important is the peak of modern ingenuity and he has access to the most important minds in the matter. That hack should be seen as a godsend because you bet your ass he is safe and secure now and isn't taking things lightly and now you are blessed with a low marketcap coin that has shown to have no vunerabilities itself.

final bumperino