IOTA LIFTOFF TO $5 IN 3 HOURS!!! THIS IS UR TIME NOT TO BE A NORMIE PAJEET

IOTA LIFTOFF TO $5 IN 3 HOURS!!! THIS IS UR TIME NOT TO BE A NORMIE PAJEET

Other urls found in this thread:

trusted-iot.org
internetofbusiness.com/ten-iot-predictions-2018-ciscos-maciej-kranz/
twitter.com/anannra/status/939239059620163584
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? The roadmap doesn't come out until later this month and most people aren't even aware of the IoT Alliance yet.

Don't pointlessly hype up shit or you'll end up like digibyte or post-$300 LTC shillers who didn't realize their coins were overbought by normies who were getting dumped on.

IOTA's time will come, but not by false hype. Do your research and understand the tangle and updates coming soon.

trusted-iot.org
internetofbusiness.com/ten-iot-predictions-2018-ciscos-maciej-kranz/
twitter.com/anannra/status/939239059620163584

Roadmap coming soon in mid-december, could be a small pump.

I really hope you're right.
Then I can finally get rid off these bags.

There won't be a lift off today, but still a great time to buy. Fudders gona fud. IOTA will dominate the crypto industry any idiot can see that. Just a matter of time.

Buy my bags pls.

unironically all in

wow, an actual not shitpost on my Veeky Forums? what the fuck?

Unironically 75% in. Been a rough week tho

just trying to help out seeing how Veeky Forums hasn't learned a thing since KIDScoin that hype and fake news does nothing but cause weak PnD that leave most people with bags.

Even legit coins that had potential like Digi can be murdered by overbuying and overhype.

>normie
>pajeet
Not how it works, pajeets are balls deep into crypto and anything tech related

Guys, there is a Microsoft hosted meetup in an hour and Microsoft will officially announce the partnership. Cap this. dubs

bought the dip. ready for liftoff

BUY MY BAGS

this

this

this is a shitcoin that is done mooning. its time is already up, it had its own moment. get over it already

buy buybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuybuy

>lift off to $5.
that't the old ath bucko.. whats the fucking point if its not gonna moon any further?
what happened to $9?
whatever happened to #3 place in marketcap?

this is a shitcoin. dump as soon as you cover your losses if you bought above $4.

IOTA not in top 50 2018 eoy. Screencap this

IOTA is dead, move on if you want to invest in technology. MS will pull out.

untrue, it'll probably pass 10$ in Q1. i'll give you these tho:
>manchild devs with -9000 PR skills
>shit tech
>11 billion market cap

i can't trust my money on these fucking hacks until they get their shit together and start proving why they're so valued

by the time they do, better replacement coins will have taken the lead and all the spotlight leaving this forgotten in the dust like bitconnect.

Because the tech is primitive and there are thousands of devs who can make an alternative.
Oh wait.

you should regret doing that

$4.2 is the peak.. if you zoom out you will notice that these are dead cat flops.. peaks gonna get lower every time.

pull out dick from your mother ?