MY LIEGE! The young prince keeps bedding with every monstrous lady within the land! At the rate he's going...

MY LIEGE! The young prince keeps bedding with every monstrous lady within the land! At the rate he's going, there will be a civil war over who is the heir to the throne after you die! You must do something!

Disown my son. There, problem solved.
He shall no longer shame my family with his stunts, AND there will be no dispute over who the heir is.

That's your only son dumbass.

Better get to making a new one then

At this rate of son disownership, your actually going to have a civil war. Wahh, my son fucked too many monstergirls. Wahh, my son is in men. Wahh, my son wants to set people on fire.

Bastards don't count,
How many have full royal blood?

Also Elves don't count...and I'll be dead before this storm hits.

Fuck off i like tournaments. Endless tournaments for endless heirs

Why in ilias's name is he copulating with the subhumans.
off with his head, I'll appoint my cousin to my heir

>At this rate of son disownership, your actually going to have a civil war.
if my son's fuckery is so well known that people cannot suffer the thought of him stepping up to the thrown of destiny then he must be done away with.
>Wahh, my son fucked too many monstergirls.
if you imply that a pragmatic stance on a dangerous political matter is infantile you have no place in any court.
> Wahh, my son is in men.
then sombody should cut him out.
>Wahh, my son wants to set people on fire.
Stop bringing up Nero.

Well we'll just...divide the kingdom. Yeah, that will totally work.

Do I also have to bring up Victor that was digging up corpses for the purposes of creating undead supermen?

well, i'll give victor this, it turned out allright

Umm... which one, sire?

I still think he hates your guts after you told him to stop digging up graveyards and building deathrays.

it's mutual
I keep telling to him not to play god.
so he dug up resurrected Jesus to ask for his permission.

>impliying bastards popped by monster sluts have a single chance to even CLAIM the throne

Our inheritance laws are solid, the boy just has to marry some lady, make her a strong son and go back to fucking monster sluts. This is not some rogue kingdom where bastards can feel they belong, they will have to settle for some minor title.

Your majesty! I have the perfect plan. Your now-disowned sons are not up to the task of ruling your realm. Instead, we should create the perfect son, with just a little helping from magic. Nothing could possibly go wrong!

You can't solve every problem by turning into a woman to have sex with the king, vizier.

Hunt them down and put them to the sword; mother and child. Impale their heads on spikes at the gate of my son's retreat.

I tire of these antics.

We become a repubic

... Does this realm have magic as well, or...

I'm aware of that, alas I had no success convincing his majesty even just once try doing things the other way around...

That's because of the scandal potential as the king turned into a queen somehow. What if we built a robot prince?

Does it look like I give a fuck

Half the kingdom are my direct descendants at this point

I didn't even want the throne

Stop asking me for things

Don't even bother. You know what happens when you turn a guy into a girl? They shut themselves into the bathroom for the duration of the spell.

That's just fucking stupid. Do we want to turn into the Iron Republic in where they give everyone voting rights human or not and have told the laws the gods have set down to fuck off? You might has well suggested that we burn down all the laws.

That's a fukken magnificent idea! He's gonna have big dick cumming maple syrup and he's gonna shoot fireballs out of his eyes!

Write a list of ever child of his that's born in chronological order.

Fuck, it's not rocket alchemy.

I will hold a tournament between his monster women and the winner can be the next queen.

I mean the dragon has like a 99% chance to win and getting some dragon blood in the royal line will be good in the long run, just have to set up their child with a human betrothed before I kick the bucket.

The answer is simple. We kill all the monsters. Then my son. Then give the kingdom to my cousin. I always liked Richie better anyway.

CAESAR HAS SPOKEN

Do not fret! I will simply bed all of the same women, and every other monstrous maiden in the land! That way, if they are to give birth, their legitimacy to the throne would be put into question!

I must hurry, duty calls.

what was the sauce on this one?

>we should create the perfect son
Clearly the best idea is to make a son that will absorb the less perfect sons.
There, now you have a perfect child to rule your kingdom!

I don't know how to tell you this but you seem to have the wrong court. And even the wrong plane of existence, come to think of it.

Tell me more.

The solution seems pretty obvious to me. You must expel the Jews.

How is that going to help anyone? The prince is fucking monstergirls the last time I checked/

Nah, the tech penalty's not worth the 350 gold.

I dunno, the last time we tried it with the king things didn't go so well anyway.

>implying it wouldn't happen if you turned a girl into a guy

They're probably responsible somehow, just like they were probably responsible for that plague a while back.

But you can exploit it for near infinite gold!

the obvious solution is to just sire more sons than he does

I guess half humans can run trade posts as well as anyone else.

It's okay. Metahuman filth can't inherit. It's basically masturbation that establishes diplomatic ties with the mother's mongrel race.

Tell him to pick one and marry her.

Good. The weak shall perish and the strong shall survive. No heir of mine should inherit with no merit.

OK since you posted Monstergirls. What Mamono would you choose to become a husband to Veeky Forums? I take it even you guys would say:

>"Manticores. Manticores and tail pussy is top tier high quality mamono."

Demon girl.

That's... actually impressive? seeing as jesus's body is up and not dowm

>Stupid son has slept with at least one of every humanoid monster in the lands

WRANGLE ME SOME ADVENTURERS. I CAN SPEND MY WAY OUT OF THIS!

Wouldn't we end up in a personal union with poland-lithuania if we didn't have an heir?

I remember the yeti seemed like a pleasant sort, so probably one of them. The only strike against I can recall is that the icy environs might take some getting used to.

>looks closely at image
>that book
I see what you did there. Nice joke user.

It'd be amazing to be taken by an Illim Succubus.

Impressive, considering Jesus is a mythic figure not a historical one.

>tips fedora

I sense a new campaign: Abortionquest.

>Live the good life

>Have loads of cool-ass monster-grandkids

>Be world's greatest Grandad

>Slap son for not sticking with one Monster-Maiden that could have been a cool-ass Monster Queen when he becomes king.

>Might consider having the blacksmith forge a codpiece of chastity for the Prince because goddamn, King Grandad has only so much time to spend with the granchil'luns. Like to see how well you can read the same bed time story to litters of Hellpups, Dragongirls, Lamias, Arachnids, Holstaurs, Centaurs, Hydras, Leviathons and babeh Rock-Giants.

>Cut to years later, the hoard of Monster-princesses have come of age, having gotten the best education afforded to them, all with different talents. You could give them positions within your kingdom, but the point is to not have a civil war on who gets to rule this kingdom next.

>Hatch a plan to marry them all off to the surrounding kingdoms.

>Success, they all got hitched to royalty.

>Basically this means all your former rivals are family now.

>In a way, you just successfully secured a country for your people, thanks to your son's dick.

>Proud of you, son

Primogeniture
Invite all bastards to my court
Assasinate the shitty pretenders, build friendships between good ones

Good of the country > dynastyshit

I like you guys

Clear off brother. I don't understand how someone could hold onto their dumb conspiracies no matter how often they get utterly demolished by people with actual knowledge.

Oh, this is pretty simple. Marry an old woman with high stats for the bonus, keep a set of concubines (all with Genius/Strong/Attractive) to produce bastard children, legitimize only the best son before dying.

This is basic CK2 shit, mang.

Fun fact, jesus as a person existed. Whether the myths surrounding him are true are not is for you to decide to believe in.

And that is how Towergirls started

source please

Looks like Fuetakishi.

The best fluffy monmusu

he didn't bed a a angel or human...? disown and banish him forever and if that "thing" of a son i used to call presist's execute him

it was (C84) [Shoot The Moon (Fuetakishi)] Tatta Hitori no Youheidan | One-Man Mercenary Army [English] =TV + Afro=

Well, I hope his little sister likes wearing pants!

Just kill the bastards and get him a human wife.

>implying its that easy to kill a Monstergirl just to give the prince a boring human wife
>choosing vanilla human woman over more powerful and graceful mamono

I wish everyone who posted in this thread would receive a permanent ban as well as the original poster who would, in addition to his permanent ban, have his computer smashed to pieces

report and sage this cancer

Including you asshole?

This. Bastards are only an issue if he doesn't have any legitimate children. Get him married off to whatever inhuman yet strangely alluring princess the people could most benefit from an alliance with, and get him planting seeds in her fertile ground instead of sowing wild oats.

American education
this is the correct answer

Heeeey, you saved my news. I can give you the pic it's based on if you want

Become a lich, rule forever as Best King and Best Dad (eventually Best Ancestor), just so I can troll the racist shits whose existence I graciously allow. Also awesome granpa shenanigans.

Not him, but I'd appreciate it. Already whiffed on reverse search.

Uh, yeah. We have an army, and nobody's gonna complain over some wholesay slaughter of non-humans. In fact, let's petition the church and explain the potential for heresy and civil war that they pose, and start a real international crusade to wipe them out.

>"Manticores. Manticores and tail pussy is top tier high quality mamono."
that's a good choice
i prefer:

>>Impressive, considering Jesus is a mythic figure not a historical one.
> a thread about mythical creatures
>someone brings up jesus
>one user cannot control euphoria

you'd received a blessing for that user

There's an easier way.

Switch to ultimogeniture and start boning your own harem. So long as you get a son the slut - prince will lose his position as heir.

Aww yiss, but that's still just a bonus for securing the throne for the next generation. I mean, except for all the other inevitable wars of succession everywhere.

I'm tired of this benevolent lich meme. You're turning yourself into an insensate monstrosity, you're not going to be able to handle the passing of time emotionally and you aren't going to stay nice when you can no longer emphasize with pain.

capitalize on it to begin a holy empire

Reminder: Ilias is a power-hungry cow.

and you are a heretic that needs to be purged

>who is the heir to the throne after you die! You must do something!
But no, the prince is the heir of the throne, I have no problem with my succession, him on the other hand...

I declare my next oldest son the heir designate. In addition, I make a declaration that only an upper limit of bastards can be sponsored by the crown in any manner. That'll stop him from giving out titles or land too much.
Maybe there should be some amendments to inheritance law made, or merely additional clarification... I shall have to think on this matter.

Honestly though I find it hard to blame him. I mean, I was THIS close to doing the same thing at his age. Monster harems are still arguably the best perk to the crown, too.

([NOTMYPROBLEM])

>Morganatic unions
Nobody will give a single fuck, even if halfbreeds have human rights in your setting.

"Son... Have you ever heard of wed, bed, behead?"
>"Yes. Why?"
"It's time you played it. Wed one, bed others or be behead."

BEGIN OPERATION HEROD

>disowned prince attacks kingdom with army of half breed bastard sons

I like this plot

What if I never believed in her?

We shall sow seeds of discord among his children.
They will fight against each other in vain hopes to be the one and only one who succeeds their embarassment of a monster-breeding father.
And they shall fail. Every single one of them.

you and i both know that is a European fedora tipper, not a good old boy from the states where we still have places that argue against teaching evolution over creationism.