Orc girls are for __________

slavery
they make good workers
good gladiators
good lovers
good servants

but only if you force them to

Smiting

I'm just going to imagine youre British.

Forcing them to be good doesn't make them good

Kill all green skins!

it literally does

tender love making
As in, tenderizing

I picked this up today.
Why does Japan make their Goblin Girls so cute?

Raping
Where did you think all those Half-Orcs come from?

>I'm just going to imagine youre British.
sounds more roman/arab/everyone

Sexual

Serving under

Bullying

Marrying.

orcs are ugly, evil, barbaric and gross. making them attractive and good misses the point of them completely. It's like making werewolves who don't actually turn to wolves, or vampires who are alive, don't drink blood and have no problem in the sun.
What i'm trying to say is that OP is the worst kind of person.

Traditionally they come from the other direction

fighting.

Nah thats perfect British racism oldschool style.

>Oh yes, yes they're lovely chaps
>Magnificent beasts they are
>Phillip and I had a wonderful time conquering their tribes, sampling their culture and women and taming them in the name of the British Empire
>A firm hand and long whip can tame even the wildest beasts of nature

Dallying

Pillaging with.

>starting to recognize this autist's posting style across multiple threads

go away retarded "humans only" faggot

Noblewomen are bitches
Elves are bitches
Noble-Elves are MEGA bitches

Orc Girls a slut!
SLUUUUUT!

The local Orc Chieftain, no one else has reason to be bother with them.

I know, isn't it great?

Orc women raping human men?

For Teasing

Yes.

Careful, that gets really shit real quick

How quick? I'm reading volume 1 right now. I'm not sure I'm going to bother with Vol. 2...

Forget the exact chapter.
It's repetitive crap roundabouts when he levels up to ogre mage or whatever, crapper still when he gets the mage hand, and gets irredeemable when the elves show up.

>implying anyone captured, castrated, and owned more slaves than the filthy sandniggers

This girl has been buying you drinks for the last few hours and insists you drink them all in front of her.

What do you do?

>teeny tiny heads
>teeny tiny brains

No wonder their subhuman scum, they would probably look like those zika virus babies IRL.

Drink them all in front of her

bloodletting only

Pour them down her cleavage or on her crotch, then stare at her nipples and or giant clitoris.

So the next book is probably OK then. The end of book 1 is when he finds the Bear.

>buying me drinks
>for the last FEW HOURS
she could look like this and I'd still be down to hang

Though I have to admit that I only started reading it for the cute goblin and hobgoblin girls...
Damn you Veeky Forums. You did this to me.

It turns into Orc Raep Elf pretty quickly as the MC goes full Mary Sue and starts a harem, one where he actually fucks, and pretty much goes full Ogre Warlord. I mean, the series could redeem itself immensely if it would introduce a party of unlikable, yet realistic adventurers that eventually kill the MC, pulling something of a Death Note ending.

That's right when he levels up, so you're getting close

That's what got me, too. And the basebuilding.

What made me drop it us when he throws his elf prisoners in a rape dungeon until they cooperate, despite making it a point to ban rape in his camp for the human girls

>What made me drop it us when he throws his elf prisoners in a rape dungeon until they cooperate, despite making it a point to ban rape in his camp for the human girls
Well, I mean...
They are Elves.

Hey, she's buying. If the lady wants to watch me drink them, so be it.
I may ask her about her horns after a few though.

Those who wish to die by snu snu

Yeah, after the first book, it goes downhill, but apparently it picks up once he stops being such a elf-rapey idiot and starts getting more into the worldbuilding.

Also, I would say that the elf/human thing is that the humans didn't try and attack the goblins first, where as the elves are just bastards. He also uses magic libido poison on the elves to make them 'want it,' which totally means it's not rape, come on guys that's how it works, right?

Orc girls a cute though.

Ah geeze. The MC is the least-likable part of the story, and already a total edgelord.
I thought his absorbing the powers of what he ate sounded really cool... until I found out it was a unique oh so special power only he had.

Anyone catch all the edits from the thread where they redid her outfit?

>Orc girls a cute though.
You mean Hob-Gobbo I hope. The regular gobbos are cute too... but not in a sexy way.

Yeah I got them.
Christ, I have so many new Greenskin Girls now! Veeky Forums you've given me a boatload in the last week or two!

So many Greenskins...

Snugzug

Damn my legs are sore. Remember kids, downtown Seattle is ALL STEEP HILLS!

Didn't one user give her a red skirt? I wish we had a screen cap

-being recurring bitter rivals, whom after many clashes and arguments, end up stuck with you in a sticky situation. You gradually become closer but still keep that competitive nature as you resolve the situation, later having drinking and wrestling competitions. One time, as you struggle, you accidentally caress her private parts, and ten years later you lovingly teach your Half-Orcish brood how to cut off a man's head in the most painful way.

Also good for low-mid level bosses or mini-bosses, as well as laborers, mercenaries, watchguards, smiths, and occasional chefs.

>not walkin' them hills all day and getting CALVES OF STEEL

How you gonna get a cute orc waifu with that attitude?

This is why I love Veeky Forums. I can sleep well knowing my fetish for gorgeous orc laddies isn't as abnormal as I thought.

/ss/

>Gorgeous Orc Laddies
>Laddies
Och, this thread's in for a wee turn towards buggery naow.

oh, it's plenty abnormal. We're just all insane sex perverts here.

>Och
don't you mean Orch?

Hey now, I'll have you know I'm a perfectly sane sex pervert.

Fuck, sorry, autocorrect. The last thing this thread needs is homoshit desu.

You sure? Got some orc twinks
Not this one though.

Birthing rowdy orc shotas to play with.

P-post them please?

>Sex perverts
What other kinds of perverts are there?

Rasslin'
Drinkin'
Muddin'
Drunken muddy rasslin'

Upon further reflection, they are not sfw.
So I'll attempt to crossboard link

Hiring to kill shit.

>those pecs
That is clearly a man

>British
>The ones who abolished slavery to begin with.

I'm British and this is pretty much my line of thought for most non human races

Must be instinct

Rolled 19 (1d100)

DONT BULLY MY WAIFU
*casts fireball*

user.
It's an orc.
They're BIG.

Didn't Robespierre beat them to it?

Shadowrunning

That is pretty cute.

BREEDING

Obligatory.

Pretty sure it's a girl though.
I mean, if you're into that.

I'm more an orctress man myself. Death by snu snu would be an ideal death I m o.

I would like to snuggle with an orcess.

P E R M A N E N T L Y
M I N D B R E A K N G

"Kill those savage-green skinned non-human and faithless savages! Deus Vult"

I wish to nurture

To be fair he's also french, it cancels itself out.

Those nobles have the right idea. Orcs are uncouth savages, and its embarrassing to see them try hard in being civilized or noble.

You're just jealous those elves and other nobles live better lives than you do.

I want to snug that zug.

A series of cranial inspections to discern whether or not they're still caucasoid(elfoid?) Did Morgoth change their entire phenotype by torturing them? Does this mean we can turn Orcs back into elves through excessive pampering?

These are the questions we need to answer. Fortunately for us there's no shortage of orcs running around, Ben start up the truck, someone call Sam Hyde and tell him to bring a net.

has there ever been any hentai where it's elf men raping orc sluts instead of orc men raping elf sluts?

because the latter is overused to the point of parody.