>Bittrex

Undervalued, never had a moon yet and will have one any moment

>secret smart contracts
>fixes all problems that plague blockchains

why have you not bought this gem senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/enigmampc/catalyst/blob/master/README.rst
nist.gov/document/mitrfiresponsepdf
ripple.com/ripple_press/mit-adopts-ripple-validator-advance-consensus-blockchain-research/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Think of it this way

>BTC
>BTC shit coins
>CRYPTONOTE aka (MONERO)
>cryptonote shitcoins
>Ether
>ether shit tokens
>iota....wait wait iota sucks
>ENIGMA is blockchains new friend

I will keep warning you every ten cents untill 5 dollars

praise kek

3 posts in a row

this just reeks of buy my bags

These guys have been working on this for a couple years and their old proof who is now their advisor is legit af. He was named "one of the 7 most influential figures in data science" and has recommended the Enigma project to representatives of IBM, Visa, and government organizations

And why would it moon now?

They just came out with a new version of their trading platform with support for more exchanges

github.com/enigmampc/catalyst/blob/master/README.rst

you wish you could buy my bags.
they just released some new developments on their catalyst platform and the position of it in the market looks nice. It has flatlined in the past few days maybe even week or so and has just been played. Once some new eyes land on it it could see an influx. Crypto market is entirely overly saturated and this one is just less saturated than others yet it will literally be the best solution to running cryptographic computations as it is run by MIT academics who have access to the best knowledge base in the world. Their cryptographic protocol is the first of its kind and they are the only ones who have access to it. Going to 5x.

nist.gov/document/mitrfiresponsepdf

I did a shitton of research on this coin this morning and their white paper actually has a lot of solid (albeit complex) math in it.

Interdasting, perhaps I will buy some.

how much enigma for a girlfriend like this?

what use does the token even have.

To participate in the network, store data, perform computations and receive fees, every full-node must first submit a security deposit to a private contract. After each computation is completed, a private contract verifies correctness and fairness were maintained. If a node is found to lie about their outcome or aborts the computation prematurely, it loses the deposit which is split between the other honest nodes.
in Enigma different nodes execute different parts of each computation and need to be compensated according to their contribution, which is measured in rounds. Recall that every function is reduced to a circuit of addition and multiplication gates, each of which takes one or more rounds. A node participating in a computation is paid the weighted sum of the number of rounds it contributed to and the operations it performed (addition, multiplication). Since the platform is turing-complete the exact cost of a request cannot always be pre-calculated. Therefore, once the computation is finalized, the cost of each request is deducted from an account balance each node maintains. A request will not go through unless the account balance is over a minimum threshold. 7.3 Storage Fees Fees for data storage are market based and time limited. The hosting contract is automatically renewed using the owner’s account balance. If the balance is too low, access to the data will be restricted and unless additional funds are deposited, the data will be deleted within a certain amount of time.

>implying any retard here can comprehend anything more than "ISSA FASTER BITCOIN"

This is why Enigma will be largely ignored until it's actually adopted because it's not a flashy get rich quick coin, it actually does something new that cryptocurrency needs if it's going to mature.

Next phase of lift off soon, we are going to moon today boys

nope it will hit 5 dollars soon

How many people have made money off of "something new that cryptocurrency needs if it's going to mature".
Probably not a lot.

Everyone who worked on the early internet. People thought routers we're mostly useless at first and multiple companies turned down contracts to make them. Emerging technologies are weird and hard to predict at the best of times, but something about this one tickled me. Probably because the whitepaper doesn't just cite webpages and blogs for once and is an actual research paper for a new protocol.

Just found this too, the guy who oversaw the CEO's thesis and works on the project was involved with Ripple too, earlier this year

>In April 2016, MIT Connection Science teamed up with Ripple to run a validator for the Ripple Consensus Ledger, a distributed ledger that settles global transactions in real-time. Ripple validators are servers that confirm transactions on the network. Professor Pentland stated: “In this new experiment with Ripple, we are taking MIT’s experiential research approach to the blockchain, and we anticipate this collaboration will provide us new opportunities to test and deploy data applications and research.”

ripple.com/ripple_press/mit-adopts-ripple-validator-advance-consensus-blockchain-research/

>Doesn't just cite webpages and blogs and is an actual research paper

Yeah, crypto is retarded... all whitepapers are basically sales pitches. Besides Cardano I haven't actually seen any company use academic reviewed sources.

Just bought 1k

Enigma or ADA?

welp I'll come back to it in a year or sth
if it hasn't 100x by then I'll find you and rape ur daughter or sth