Bitfinex vs Bittrex vs Poloniex

Kraken sucks and GDAX only has 3 coins, I need to transfer some coin to somewhere to buy other altcoins.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which is the champion? I care more about reliability than fees.

All are shit. Use Binance.

COSS

How long have you had binance? I've heard a lot of bad things about them being down all the time.

wait till 18th. Kraken is gonna roll out a fix.

Yobit sir

>I've heard a lot of bad things about them being down all the time.

Their servers are definitely better than every single site you listed

Moved everything from bittrex several months ago. During IOTA pump the site was unusable for some time But I had very few problems overall compared to every other exchange I have used. Bittrex is utter shit in comparison.

bitfinex has leverage trading, you can lose all your money 3.3x faster there

how are you this much of a fucking beta cuck

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

pick your ratio of volume to shitcoins and go with it you aboslute caveman

Here use this www.binance.com 10156166 :>

What? Binance is literally god-tier exchange. Bitfinex will most likely pull an exit scam soon, GDAX only 3 coins and insane verification, Kraken is absolute trash, same with poloniex. Bittrex is decent but they have shitload of regulation and ID verification.

Binance is the last good exchange.

fuck off chink

I just checked them out. They have the most obscure stupid coins but don't even have xlm, populous, ripple

Fuck off jew

haha. not looking to margin, just a reliable place to buy shitcoins and not have the servers melt down when I want to sell back to btc

I hope this is true, I can't even log in now so I'm glad I don't have anything on there. But in 4 days I will miss gains while I only have my gdax.

Is that your referral number? I'm making an account today, what do you get If I use your number?

soon could be today. They printed 130 million tethers in the last six hours

>. Bittrex is decent but they have shitload of regulation and ID verification.
Not to mention, 1-2months before customer support answers even important issues and they randomly de-verify people so they can't withdraw (or its a bot banning people they think are "pumping and dumping" based on patterns). A very awful combination nonetheless.

I'm new at altcoins too OP. I've done some research and Binance seems nice. Make sure to send etherium or litecoin and do it through GDAX if you're using coinbase. I sent Bitcoin and it takes hours to show up.

Thanks. Are they based in China or Japan? I like that bittrex is based in USA.

Half of your fees, cheers bro if you use

poloniex is the best

or funding all to gamblers

Done brah

getting verified on bittrex, looking good so far

Which one has the lowest fees?

bittrex is .25%, binance about .1% depending how you order, but i'm willing to pay more for security and stablity.

Feeling comfy on Binance + GDAX. Arbitrage bitches.