Cardano

Why is there so little talk about Cardano on here? This is a huge project, very ambitious & sophisticated.

The team behind Cardano is called IOHK, or Input Output Hong Kong. The Founder of this company is Charles Hoskinson, also known as the co-founder of Ethereum. (what is know Eth Classic)

iohk.io/team/

and then theres the actual workforce;
iohk.io/projects/cardano/#team

As you can see, 27 people, three of which hold PhDs'. Look into ADA some more, and you'll find that its a phenomenal long term hold. It is already making good gains, I'm just here to tell you before it starts to really take off in 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ja9D0kpksxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hoskinson tried to restructure ETC so the developers (himself) would get interest over time. When the community lost their shit for good reason he stopped caring about ETC and made cardano instead.

When the main devs only motivation is enriching himself then you would be a complete mong to invest.

Scamcoin.

market cap too high
shit gains

It's a really good project.

Just looked into it today, everything is working flawlessly, their wallet is one of the best I ever saw.

Plus the founder is based.

This. With that market cap the gains you can make are very small compared to low market cap coins. It will also most likely not succeed as ethereum already has 2+ years of ecosystem built around it which cardano lacks.

Kys Charles

I just want it to get to $1 dollar

you have no idea of what you are talking about kid

lmao stay poor fag

>kek
Place that with the current market cap of ethereum, and cardano hasnt even started operating on major exchanges.

accumulated at 700 sats earlier this week, now watching it moon desu!

Holy fuck you're so stupid. Low marketcap are high risk, high reward. Most of them are being fueled by this bubble and will collapse. ADA is literally the third generation of crypto (1st being BTC, 2nd being ETH).

youtu.be/Ja9D0kpksxw

You clearly haven't watched the explanation of what Cardano is, you deserve to stay poor.

>50th coin that has been shilled as third gen crypto
>thinks his bags alone will push mass adoption

>Cardano is 3rd gen!
Nothing's stopping Ethereum from implementing similar scaling solutions and compliance measures.

>bags

I'll let you live with my dogs in the backyard of my mansion next year.

Scaling isn't the only issue related to ETH. Inter-operability is the biggest thing with ADA, which will kill all exchanges (current point of failure) and allow mainstream adopting through the internediary of banks.

>major kek
for a crypto to gain around 4Bn Market cap in 3 months is not considered mass adoption I guess

>Watch a video
>Believes ADA is the second coming of Jesus.

Correct. Not even BTC can be considered "mass adoption"
do you live under a rock?

the plebs will come around soon enough

this shit is a long term HODL, it will explode next year.

Equivalent to buying BTC in 2011z

>$4,508,017,536
nice market cap i'll wave to you from the moon as you drive your lambo on earth

You're just salty that your shitty e-shekels aren't growing.

This has actual potential, and not just a bitcoin copy.

except that it would require a hard fork and would not be ETH anymore

wise man, soon to be very rich man.

ADA has been in development since 2015 and the market cap really isnt that high, if the market cap hit $66b (eth's market cap) it would be 1600% gains from todays price

ADA is one of those required investments like IOTA, Bitcoin, and Eth, any coin that could potentially revolutionize crypto should be, and ADA is a big contender.

Are you a filthy commie and think that people work for free out of good will lolz go suck Bernie Sanders dick.

The treasury model with paid developers is the only way forward.
Look at what a fuckup Linux was for 20years until Google came along with well financed dev and turned it into the most widespread OS on this Planet.(Android)

you can Stay with legacy bitcoins on the moon, I will wave to you from Mars.

Veeky Forums cryptos investors are like squirrels on crack
Thats why most on Veeky Forums missed ETH.
They will also miss ADA, for normie arguments like 'muh marketcap'

gl staying poor

Anyone who isn't buying this coin rn is dumb. Niggas see it cheap and think it's bad. STAY POOR.

This board is to stupid to realize its potential. Its Veeky Forums they can't call a single fucking thing, and the 0.005% who do get ignored.

BRRRAAAAAAPPPP

cheap? Market cap is 5 fucking billion dollars

Thread full of heavy bags of a dead coin with small profit potential kek

I have 1650 coins of ADA. Is that enough?

Cardano is one of the best projects but it mooned too quickly.
Ico investors didn't have a chance to sell before bittrex and the price is like x50 or more right now.
I expect this to slowly bleed over the next months before starting to have any gains. Look at IOTA for example.
Not to mention there is also a risk of huge dump if some of those investors start selling when they realize it wont grow much more.

Hell no. I got 3.3k, and that's not enough. My goal is to sit /COMFY/ on 10k.

ok, good plan. Thanks

I got 10k

I still need to buy bitcoin and then exchange it for Cardano right? Just want to be sure.

yes

This. I just bought 10k.
>ground control to major tom

Alright, thank you.

Yeah, BTC is used as an intermediary. You can buy BTC off coinbase, then send your BTC to Bittrex and buy ADA there.

Is buying off Gemini just fine as well?

no just these exchanges

Ah, it's you again brother. Always pleasing to cross paths with you.

Pls stop shilling this.

ADA is scamcoin you silly gaijin

likewise brother

bought em yestarday , for 500$ today i have 1000$ , 50% increase GO UP MOREEEE i need money

We moonin' boys

Use Coinase. Buy LTC, send to Bittrex, buy BTC with the LTC and then trade.

Bittrex is having sign up errors ;_; [spoiler]I'm too late aren't I.[/spoiler]

who else bought at .02 cents?

MOON MISSION
SUCK MY DICK FUDDERS

>Cardano

I hope you like giving money to wealthy Japanese men.

I just did, bought 50,000, split half my ETH stack since it seems like ETH's about to dump, but I don't want to go all in.

You fuckers better not dump immediately after I bought in.

Nigga I was talking about two cents not twenty.
you just fomo'd. bad move.

Dude 3$ by mid 2018, anyone who doesn't have atleast 60% of their portoflio in ADA now is fucking rekt.

I did user. Bought a bunch at 300-400 sats when btc was half the price it is now. /comfdano/

Looks like that fucking 100btc sell wall is getting WRECKED

Woke up and saw it mooned a bit and sold at 1140. Sad it's still going up, but still made 50%

Where do we all think this will settle? Wouldn't mind picking up a bit more before it hits a dollar.

I just went all in and I now have over 100k ADA

Am I going to get fucking wrecked or am I going to be rich.

I'm tired of ignoring obvious moon missions, and this one just started this morning. Is this going to be it guys?

For reference, that's about $25,000 worth bought between 20-22 cents.

scam coin

No need to talk about Cardano (yet)
get lost faggot

rich dude, RICH

Most conservative estimates have this anywhere from 50c to $1 sometime next year. Its definitely for the long term. I wouldn't go all in on anything, but you should be fine, if you don't panic sell after a 5% drop that is.

>another ethereum-ripp off-cash grab
into the trash it goes

Sold half at 1370
Now the rest can do whatever it wants
ill just put a stoploss

anybody profitting off the spread between binance and bittrex

lol that jump to 18
and they say BTC is volatile

Is this thing already mooning, or will it get even bigger next year?

oh it will get much bigger
eventually
there is no reason for it to go up except hype and HOLY SHIT ITS MOONING GET IT factor so it will fall back soon

Can you see it going back down under .10c? Would love to pick up some more.

honestly no idea
i took profits and bought some mana for the burn on friday
it this goes back down, i will buy back in

This is the cheapest it will ever be. Get in now.

You think it's gonna stabilize around 20c?

How long does the transfer take?

expect like 20 mins

Ouch

the transfer is instant, but all those exchange verifications take ages

yeah pending withdrawl on bittrex has been an hour now

took me like 4 minutes on Binance

oh wow
ADA or what coin?

google bought android after seeing iphone and catching fomo. early android devs had no such mechanism to guarantee profit, and in fact probably lost a huge chunk becoming google employees

why is nobody talking about this? japans going to dump this when they are able to trade again

ADA. Withdrawing from Bittrex to Binance account

well damn, lets hope the binance fomo saves our asses then

>PoS
>Hasklel

S C A M

That explains the price manipulation (oh wait I mean potential, great team, etc etc)

BECAUSE SHUT THE FUCK UP THAT'S WHY DELETE THIS NO ONE NEEDS TO KNOW SERIOUSLY SHUT THIS DOWN

sounds like you aint done accumulating sonny

BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>ADA is one of those required investments like IOTA
>like IOTA
>required investments

its possible. but doubtful.
I'm going to say .12 may be the new floor but it may be brief.
I did not see this going above .20 until April, not even touching .20. So I was wrong there.
I had estimates of $1 by next year ( december ) however now I have no idea.
Maybe this thing could go to $3 next year or beyond.
I'd take the FUD with a grain of salt on this one. It's still something not talked about a lot of Veeky Forums which is crazy considering its implications to crypto.
ETC was not some cash grab by Charles, it followed cryptos most basic decentralized rule and stood against the decisions of ETH. It placed the law of code over crybabies who lost money to hackers.
ADA is not a ETH clone as some say, but something new that will not make the same mistakes of ETH and hold the original intentions of a decentralized currency while maintaining bridges with all crypto.
Veeky Forums already missed out on the cheapest starting point and ignored most mentions of ADA. I know I tried a couple times when it was .02 cents to make threads about it. But no one responded until it appeared on Binance.
Anyways..goodluck guys.

Bumb best coin for 2018 just bought 20k ADA