THEY JUST RAISED THE PRICE OF SALT

???

desperation

Anyone hear anything about their Ledger? I ordered it, replied "yes" to the email, but heard nothing. No SALT taken from my balance.

they said to just keep the salt needed in your dashboard, they will only deduct when they ship your nano which said could take 4-6 weeks.

I remember someone on Veeky Forums mentioning that it was only for customers inside USA but I can't confirm that. If you're outside of USA that might be the issue.

They posted this pic on their blog.
They removed the US only restriction a day or two after the promotion started and raised the price to seven Salt a couple of days after removing the restriction.

They are also selling a keepkey now

Thats sleek as fuck but i'm glad I got a ledger at 5 Salt instead.

when are these cunts gona stop selling coffee mugs and tshirts and actually bring out their fucking product

SALT rep in telegram hinted it is coming before Christmas.

this

They said the latter half of December.
Probably Monday.

if it does can I buy a lambo?

I'm so pissed they raised the price. It was already a little too much for me desu cause I'm a Jew, but 7 salt? Come on. I know technically if you were to sell those now it would be a bargain at market prices but we know where the price is going.

Is the next product available here going to be a SALT Centario or a SALT Huracán?

Im just wandering if they will lower the price of SALT tokens for the nano ledger assuming it does take off.

I hope they raise the price more. I'm looking forward to posting mine in threads mocking poorfags.

Any advantage over Trezor or Ledger?

Yes you can, depends on how much SALT you own.

Its much bigger if you have fat hands.
It has the option to lock it without your keyphrase completely defeating the point of using a hardware wallet instead of a paper wallet.
It comes with a leather case for your keyphrase.
I'd go with the ledger.

MOON CONFIRMED

Early platform testers posted screenshots of the price showing $32.50 weeks ago. It was originally listed as $10 on the website & in the all the material. Team said it would change but said not to expect it to drop below $25. We're all gonna make it boys.

I'm all in on Salt as of yesterday. I first bought in at 3.50.I hope you are right.
I sold my Req I bought at 4.5c for Salt.

I'm already a member so I can confirm all of the screens ITT. The price/value SALT was listed as $25 until yesterday(?) & is now $27.50. Logic dictates that it will have to sell for relatively close to that on exchanges so $15-20 seems like no-brainer targets in the SHORT term.

>forgot pic
also >seem

good things about to happen

Lets post gifs of people pouring Salt on french fries in the meantime.

i dont get this shit.

so if i buy 1,000 salt right now for ~8,000 on binance i can then use said salt for a loan?

wtf does the one salt at 27.50 mean?

please help me out guys i wanna invest in salt

RTFW
DYOR
You can take out a loan up to 10,000 with one Salt token.

SALT launch pump is going to make the Litecoin and Ripple pumps look like child's play

Buying a BASE yearly membership (access to $10k) costs 1 SALT. Items in their store are priced in SALT. It can be used (it's the current value at the time) to pay down a certain percent of an outstanding loan and can also be used to "buy" a cheaper interest rate on a loan. This means that the tokens will have a value WITHIN THE SALT PLATFORM of (as of now) $27.50 which should lead to the price on exchanges rising to compete with that once the platform is live which will be this week or next.

This, imagine how much capital will be needed to offer loans to all these crypto NEETS, marketcap will be yuge

Lol wish I invested in this ICO, they actually care about their investors raising the speculative value even though nobody uses this crap.

The short answer to this, is that there won't be enough. Thus there will be more demand than supply, Thus, increased SALT price.

It hasn't launched yet idiot, you can't use it. It's launching later this month. And before you say "hurr yeah sure it will!" consider the fact that this is a very simple platform to launch. They're not doing voodoo magic tangle bullshit, they just made an ethereum token and a website that connects lenders with clients. Wow, such tech.

SALT is an example of a good idea, not a good technology. This makes it lower risk, because it is simple and much less prone to failure when attempting to execute it.

this is so typical for the NEETs at biz, they throw money mindlessly at stuff like Upfiring and Confido that will create some stupid market for oracles (WTF???) and has ZERO product. But real life non LARP projects that you actually can use to offset tax gains is "no product"

I don't even know what to think anymore...

boy I sure am [spoiler]angry[/spoiler]

this seems like something Veeky Forums would want to use if it actually worked,
however I've seen actually no one that plans to use this shit.
If salt can't even attract its target market, who could they?

It's like these morons don't realize there are millions of businesses in the world operating and making money that didn't invent anything or come up with something new. Was Mcdonalds not a profitable venture to invest in because there were dozens of other hamburger joints?

I'll take a solid business plan based on someone else's ideas then someone with a vision but no way to execute it.

lol Veeky Forums is not the target audience.

Small whales to large whales are the target.

Veeky Forums is full over pajeets, nocoiners, and retards who somehow lost money this year in crypto.

honestly i will use it if the rates are acceptable. they have said they have over 5k opened accounts and hundreds daily and the site isnt even working yet. i bet all the available loans will be used within days even with high rates

>i bet all the available loans will be used within days even with high rates
You pay in Salt tokens. If you have Salt tokens already you are paying interest at whatever price you bought Salt at.
I don't think they will run out of money to lend, i'm sure they have some investors on the backburner willing to help them lend more money, why wouldn't they?

you can use salt to pay off your interest up to a point, the lender dictates how much salt they'll accept. also with this being a new banking venture its going to be toe dipping of small to moderate loans for the 1st quarter. all you need is a couple 1000 btc whales looking for tax avoidance and theyll clean out all the loans available

also saw a article on bloomberg last night that Roger Ver (huge Wale) would use salt to cash out if they could handle his volume

If you are so certain than make an account immediately and buy a shitload of Salt. I have my Salt in my Salt account ready to go and my membership is already activated from when I bought a ledger nano off them. It definitely won't sell out in under 24 hours and as long as you have an account before launch you should be fine.

oh i am, im all in at this point got in at 3.70 and im going to keep a couple hundred for use after the launch. i actually think this is one of the most solid and obvious performers in awhile. in fact i think they wait untill the day before release to pump this bitch into top 5 position and make headlines, although i personally dont want that massive pump and dump

>the day before release to pump this bitch into top 5 position
That would be what A 20-25x gain? I only have 1100 salt bought in at 3.50 and that would make me a fortune. I remain cautiously optimistic for 20 dollars per token.

i feel the market would never hit 25 but now that they have raised it to 27.5, maybe? i was looking to close around 21.5-22 but ill be babysitting the charts the day before and upto

I'm guessing they are just going to keep raising it

its also showing that they have huge confidence in the salt platform the raise the membership even before a announcement date weeks away

If it is to provide similar rates to conventional loaning companies it would be about well over forty dollars per token. If it sells out because its such a novel idea it would hit sixty dollars plus.
I just don't believe it will sell out and am more than likely going to sell half my stack at fifteen dollars.

maybe but it has to be reasonable for ppl to accept as a membership charge before the site has even opened for use. i bet theyll cap it at 50 max for the first three months to build but a client base. but idk it could go to higher

There’s media coverage around it and demand will be yuuuuuge. The parallel ETH platform, Maker, goes live on Sunday, but will take some time to become really useable. Both of these will be locking up a lot of crypto in way overcollateralized debt positions, taking a lot of supply off the market.

They have said they have no problem lowering the salt requirements as salt price goes up. And they have already done so. Premier tier used to be 30 SALT and now is 10. This is good for SALT holders, it lets the price just keep mooning.

yes price will increase a ton from here.

If the BitConnect bot were real, it would be stacking SALT.

I don't know about that. The success of bitcoin itself, especially the craze of normies, just means that even more people have bitcoin, and the people already holding it have that much more to play with. The token and the service, hell the whole platform, obviously goes hand in hand with the success of bitcoin, and later all cryptocurrency in general as they accept more coins for collateral. This will be pretty big. I'd say your $15 bucks is a safe bet, but I'd also call it conservative. I'm going to call $20 at least, now.

4 and a half times my original investment in a month being a conservative estimate is fine by me.

Certainly.

Its a MOON MISSION

So I’m all in on TRON. Should I be in on this, or 50/50?

got 160 salts at 500 sat. How successful will i be? im very very poor

Pretty good

Its a safe 2x before Christmas

As the other guy said, you're virtually guaranteed at least 2x by Christmas. If you want to talk about a safe bet in Cryptoland, I really can't think of anything better, other than Bitcoin itself.

this coin has a very legit team and strong partners.
Banks are involved as lenders.
Demand is huge...not really any competition.
yes...this is a somewhat safe investment.

You are worried about peolpe using this? Read the fucking Whitepaper, please guys, for your own sake. It won't just be normies or whales.. just think bigger, think Companies that want to cash out their ICO Funds but keep their ETH, fkn brilliant!!
Ex.
ICO raises 30 Million in ETH.
ICO wants to cash out to fund project
ICO uses SALT
ICO accesses fundings and gets to keep the Ethereum....Fuck me sidewayss SALT sounds so damn promising i just can't.

Lmao this is the best lending platform we will have, and I was 90% in SALT until REQ mooned from 5 cents, these people are gonna miss out.

Also ceo said "within weeks" of huge partnership with global bank if they announce this news along with the platform opening pump..my god

yeh pump gonna be crazy...

My man, same here!

Also : STAKING! They will make this a Staking coin at a later! Stage. Got confirmed past days again in slack , quote " We're still planning on rolling out a staking program, we just decided to push it back so that it didn't deistract from product launch." fkn STAKING

Other great thing about this token is there's absolutely 0 real fud. You have people that come in, talking shit when they obviously don't know about the token or service, and basically you just see that as them asking how it actually works. The internet is kind of a terrible place...

I'm retarded. How do I buy salt with buttcoinz before this launch?

The greatest feeling you can get in a trade or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the trade is the pump. Let’s say you buy SALT, blood is rushing in to your dick and that’s what we call the pump. Your dick get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and its really tight and its like someone is blowing air onto your dick and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It’s as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming when I trade; I’m getting the feeling of cumming at home; I’m getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I post screencaps out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It’s terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven

Binance.

Do I dare call a double bottom?

I am so ready 8).
How can you FUD SALT when you have read the whitepaper/roadmap?
move BTC to binance, buy SALT using BTC.

yep there´s really strong support at 520

I'm gonna do it tonight after work. WOOH BABY MOON MISSION

Do you already have Bitcoin? If not buy Ethereum instead because bitcoins transaction fees and times are outrageous lately.

just buy SALT

Its some no coiner and I'm too environmentally conscious to let him transfer via bitcoin even though it causing him to miss the moon mission would be hilarious.

lol

A transaction being made doesnt mean more power will be used, but yeah, you should still avoid the fee.