This needs to catch up with big bro

This needs to catch up with big bro.

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/2017/12/14/forget-bitcoin-stellar-lumens-is-up-6300-since-mar.aspx?source=iedfolrf0000001
youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it just me or does it seem when XRP moons so does XLM?

They're making partnerships left and right and yet it's still staying under the radar. It's unbelievable how it can do that.

FFS WHEN WILL IT MOON IM READY TO GO TO LAMBOLAND

with xrp mooning we are next.
Prepare for the mission boys

Dont worry boys, we will be comfy af in our lambos very soon!

Just sold all my lumens
I believe in xlm,but theyre not mooning again anytime soon

I hear it's gonna happen this month.

XLM starts mooning at 12/14/17 10:19:28

Hope you got a good price at least, or you'll be sad soon

If you think they aren't brewing something big, or that IBM partnered with them for no reason (as if they don't have big plans for blockchain integration with other companies using XLM), and you don't think hints from IBM and Teeka mean a big announcement is coming THIS MONTH...

Why

literally a rocket

I just hope Bitcoin doesn't crash before that. It would be bad for XLM too, at least if it's still UG by then.

read again

This cunt of a coin has been nothing but a cocktease, 900 to 1000, 1000 to 800s, 900 to 1000 again, back and forth, I think it's whales playing fucking games to keep people locked up in Stellar waiting for their chance while they pump Ripple.

come on Veeky Forums BUY XLM

we got:
>money snake
>IBM
>mainframes n sheit
>trillions of transactions per second
>teeka pajeeka
>mt. gox chad
>literally a fucking rocket

$1 when

Never been disappointed in this coin, can't wait for it to take me to lamboland

thinking of selling my ripple for stellar to secure more gains

Team Rocket blasting off again

>buy at 954
>"lolo jokes on you I'll just be hovering around 930 for the rest of the fucking day"
Fucking faggot homocoin.

>being this impatient

>Wait sum moar manlet

A bit.

Stellar is doing work in saudi arabia now. I guess its asia versus the middle east. Who will you bet on.

Smart man. I did it in the wrong order, but there's still hope for you.

Ripple has increased 300% from its low a week ago. move profits into XLM and youll be happy when they blow their load

East Asia. Middle-Easterners are too backwards.

Btc will dip and alt week will be done by the time the news comes

fool.com/investing/2017/12/14/forget-bitcoin-stellar-lumens-is-up-6300-since-mar.aspx?source=iedfolrf0000001

The fool knows where the money should be pumping...

awful idea. if you want XLM just buy some

GO UP

GO UP YOU LITTLE FAGGOT DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH OPPURTUNITY COST I'VE INCURRED IN THE LAST WEE BECAUSE OF YOU?

GO THE FUCK UP.

NOW.

Rockets start off slow.

Whoah

Moonmission starting?

Damn son, that is some class a shilling!

I'd be fucking amazed if it doesn't start going up after the amount of news and partnerships we've already had. But this might not be moon mission yet. I've got a feeling they have something big planned.

If you check out their reddit, some IBM boss shilled XLM on Twitter today.

27 minutes ago this thread popped up on the reddit page...

"Guys, this year have been amazing for Stellar, it has finally got the atention it deserves.

Stellar will be posting in their blog next week an article to sum up the year, in which we would get the news we are all waiting for.

It has been a great year, and it hasnt finished yet

So, you guys Who really support Stellar, you should be happy and, never forget that the winning formula is to Just be patient and HODL, the tecnology has great value and the market will realise."

Looks like next week we hit the jackpot. HODL HODL HODL

I'm not gonna shill XLM on reddit, but the redditor's right. Stellar community mostly keeps to themselves.

Needs a bit of exposure and a moon mission is guaranteed. This week the exposure has been growing up so it won't be long.

the news we are all waiting for = coinbase???

this. it needs better PR and not a beta cuck faggot like Jed leading the way.

It's like the opposite problem with Iota, fucking manchild bitch David sperging out everytime someone talks shit about real flaws in iota.

TFW invested 80% in both of these assholes,

Good thing LTC coin is doing well OH SH...

How much of a raise can we expect?

>How much of a raise can we expect?

i would say 2x -3 x. Especially now that coinbase will be adding new coins in 2018 for normies. It will fit them much better that Stellar is non-profit and give partners lumens.

that's a bit of a longshot but jesus christ that would be fucking amazing. This shit would easily hit 5 dollars normies will gobble it up.

Should I buy XLM, set a sell order for 10x current btc price and then forget about it for a month?

Absolutely, long shot but when you look at how many transactions it can process and how fast it is. There would never be those posts " Omg bought Bitcoin 2 hours ago but it still did not arrive". By the time you send it somwhere and logint o the exchange browser it is fucking there :D. People would be like wtf.

I doubt normiebase is gonna add it any soon. Depends on how many alts they're gonna add, how bit XLM is by then, and when they are even gonna do it.

Honestly it's really normie-friendly. Compare to bitcoin or fucking IOTA.

It would be so fucking easy for them to add it and so fucking cheap. Can charge normies anything they want for buying it if they are sending it for 0.000015 dollar.

we gonna hit 1000 here or what?

If XRP keeps going up, more. Looks like they are correlated. XRP goes up, 15-30 mins later XLM takes off.

we just hit 1000 satoshi

1000 easy

What's a realistic or modest projection for this coin by mid to late 2018?

Looks like it begins NOW

modest/realistic, $1
bearish, $0.10
super bullish, $2.5
full on fomo/delusion bubble, $10

OHHH SHIT

Looking at the buy walls...

Media should hype the guy behind XLM and XRP as a new crypto-tycoon you should trust

just dropped another 10k in, strap in for the r o c k e t ride b o i s

2x and 3x are underestimates lads. Fucking ripple pumped up its marketcap this week by that much. Stellar is going to do a 10x cap this motherfuckers.

tfw I sold all 15 of my shit coins this morning and put half in Ripple and half in Lumens

we are at 1040 now .

God damn those are some brutal walls we need to push through though. Serious volume will be needed to even breach 1.5k

I have 25k lumens. Am I going to make it?

Dude, those aren't even a worry. We goin to 1.5k boiz

God damn it ate that wall like it was nothing.

mooning already, HODL

feels good man. glad i stuck with it.

here we goooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wall at 1200 on Binance.

Chance of double top?

holy shit it disappeared already

Wall down I repeat wall is down. Hold on to your butts.

Oof, that upcoming wall is big one.

RSI is so high on the 5 min candles right now. Sell? Or does it even matter since we are going interstellar?

Can it take that 1600 one lol?

When will it dip? I want to buy some but at the same time I don't want to get JUSTed

Let’s go!!!! 1500 here we come!!

QUICK, what's a good exchange to buy it for a bongistani?

1397-binance
1140-poloniex

wtf...

THE FUCKING WALLS KEEP TEARING DOWN WTF

itt: too many meme line scientists, too few rocket scientists

Sry bongistani, we dont accept your kind. Go eat your curry/fish and chips, and forget about it.

1400 broken. No stopping this rocket.

I'm holding bags in this and in XRP. Today is a good day.

meanwhile i'm sitting over here at bittrex at 1165

WE MOONIN NIGGA!

Thanks to all that talked me into this, moved 65% of my holdings into thisbmunutes before it took off. Let's go lads

I'm selling a bit at 1597. This is nuts.

TAKE ME TO THE MOON BABY
YOU ARE MY GOLDEN TICKET STELLAR
I NEVER STOPPED BELIEVING

Big one at 1600

Finally the deserved correction up desu

youtube.com/watch?v=RkEXGgdqMz8

mooooooniiiingggg
this is going wayyy up

FUG COULDN'T LOG INTO BINANCE IN TIME TO SELL THE PEAK.

LOL
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
FALLING LIKE A ROCK I SOLD AT 1550 KEKEE

MOOON TIME LAST CHANCE TO GET IN UNDER 25 CENTS WERE GOING TO $1 TODAY BOYS

you idiot its at 1160 on bittrex obviously it will go down on binance

RIPPLE WENT 3X MARKETCAP IN ONE FUCKING WEEK

WE ARE GOING TO DO 10X AM I RIGHT STELLAR BROS?

WE. ARE. STELLAR.

still waiting on my fucking bitcoins to arrive fuck me

couldn't login to kraken at all during the moon to sell

FUCK THAT NIGGER SITE AND THEIR NIGGER OWNERS

HOPE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE KIKES DIE, WHY AM I EVEN THERE

>during the moon
It's still going on nigger.