Stat me

stat me

Psyker

WS = 6 BS = 6 S = 7 T = 6 W = 5 I = 5 A = 4 Ld = 10 Sv = 3+

FEARLESS
FEEL NO PAIN

Champion of Humanity trait

Can remove wounds when an allied unit within 24 passes a leadership save

Oh yeah, should also probably have ETERNAL WARRIOR and cost about 250 -300 points

You're aware Primarchs are more expensive and stronger than your rules for the GODDAMN EMPEROR OF MANKIND right?

Low point value means it's better noob

The Emperor doesn't have stats. When you put him down you win.

Remember the four Chaos Gods are too scared to pick a fight with this guy, they need to cheat and trick because they can't fight him straight up.

given that the emperor of mankind can disintegrate horus with a look, we are looking at the ability to crap out S:D apocalyptic blasts with vortex and ignores cover, and re-rolling to wound

come on, that's not fair though

the emperor isnt fair, although he could cost 2000points, and use up 1HQ slot, and 2 infantry slots to compensate, with mandatory 2 squads of custodes to be his command squad

Who cares about fair? The Emperor is the most powerful thing to have ever existed, nothing can beat him, he could wipe reality out if he felt like it,

What a crock of bullshit.

The Emperor couldn't beat a single daemon or banish it.

Furthermore, it's confirmed that the Emperor cannot face the power of Chaos Gods directly.

Retonned. Even with the Emperor fighting with all his power, he couldn't stop the daemons invading the Webway and conquering it. The Emperor had to flee the Webway once he faced an Undivided Daemon that was too powerful for him to kill or destroy.

that's the exact same thought anyone should have if they saw him on the battlefield.

it's the goddamn emperor ffs

>3+ save
>4 attacks
>7WS
>I5
>I-its ok because he's cheap
Consider suicide heretic

Is the little Chaosfag butthurt that the Emperor can beat him up? The four Chaos Gods are literally scared of the Emperor and can't face him directly, they have to resort to taking advantage of his love for his sons to achieve anything.

If the Emperor wasn't tied down by the unworthy human masses he could easily solo everything.

He was chocked out by the Ork warlord and he was scared away by a Undivided daemon. He ain't all that.

But he's a psyker

Nope.

Alan Merret and LG are pointing that they have retconned the William King version of the HH story. It is no longer canon.

And we have seen the Emperor fight with all his power. The Undivided Daemon who is but a fraction of the power of Chaos, was beyond the Emperor's ability to destroy or banish.

...that's immune to perils of the warp?

Posting the description of the Daemon that scared the Emperor away.

>Drach'nyen aka the End of Empires aka Echo of the First Murder
>It's a daemon that was born when the first sentient human murdered his fellow man in cold blood
>This act, It's birth, is THE defining moment of mankind. It's when humanity's destiny was sealed
>As it was born, it reached out into the minds of all mankind. Every man, woman, and child that live, lived, and will ever live felt its touch as it tainted mankind across time and space
>Truly, a daemon of Chaos Undivided. It's kindred with all the daemons of Four and yet it stands apart. Wherever it goes, it will find a home with each and everyone of the Four Powers
>It can sense anyone who shed blood no matter who or what it is. Machine or flesh. They are its prey. It hunts those who committed murder and feasts on their souls and flesh
>It can shapeshift into anything. From the tornado of claws and jaws to microscope bacteria
>It can mass possess machines and humans. However, it cannot possess the Custodes or the Sisters of Silences, these hated enemies it just slaughtered.
>It hunts the Emperor seeing his destruction and the fall of his empire as its singular purpose
>So strong its connection to mankind that the Emperor was vulnerable to its lethal violence. Where it wounded him it sucked out his soul. Its destruction or banishment was something beyond the Emperor
>The Emperor fooled it into imprisoning itself inside a Custodes who then fled as far as he can from the Emperor to protect he Emperor from the daemon meant to kill him

Nothing is beyond the Emperor's ability heretic.

Tell that to Ra who met a gruesome fate just because the Emperor was too weak to combat Drach'nyen.

The Emperor was in no danger, he was just faking like on Goro. He seals Drach easy the moment he wants so he clearly in no real danger at all.

Like I said if the Emperor didn't care about his unworthy subjects he could just nuke the Chaos Gods, but because humans need their connection to the warp he allows himself to appear weak for our unworthy sakes.

You do realize for every example of him being trumped liked that, there's like 5 examples of him swathing across the battlefield roflstomping anything in way ?
And it wasn't a literal who daemon, it was god damn Drach'nyen. Master of mankind was a mistake

On a more serious note, he should be able to do about as well as Horus statwise in melee combat, and then we add on his psychic buggery and other abilities.

Wrong, the fight in the Webway was where humanity's fate. He needed to be there to push back the daemons. However, Drach'nyen appearance screwed him over. He could only imprison it temporarily inside the Custodes but it will emerge again and come back to get him so he was forced to retreat from the Webway and acknowledge that his life's work as well as humanity's future are over. Chaos has won.

I'm sorry man. The emperor legit struggles and fails to defeat a single Daemon in the new BL book.

It's him slapping mortals and lesser things but clearly Chaos and Xeno races has being on his level. Like that boss who was chocking him or Drach'nyen which is just a Undivided Daemon and not a Chaos God.

If Emperor with all his strength cannot defeat a single daemon which no matter how power is but a fraction of the power of Chaos, he cannot do shit to empowered Horus o the Chaos Gods themselves.

This is obviously just a Chaosfag lying to make himself feel better that Chaos loses every war it ever fights against the Imperium.

Oh? What's that? A group of shamans made a Psyker powerful enough to fight all 4 Chaos Gods? Yeah, sure Chaos stands a chance when all it takes is a few Psykers to make the Emperor.

No matter how powerful*

So it is literally Cain? Kinda neat

I wonder who the snake was. Deamon of Tzeentch?

There are no Chaos or filthy Xenos near anything his level! Only humans can approach his level and even then nothing is near the Emperor's level.

I bet the Silent King could beat his ass.

The Silent King? That lameass Necron Motherfucker? He can't even do psychic, what's he gonna fight the Emps with, huh?

Seriously Necron threatening the Emperor, waht the fuck

Considering that HH makes references to biblical stuff like Abel and Cain and the great flood as actual historical things, it makes sense how Olly Pius, despite being a 45K year old immortal who knows the Emperor personally and knows about the Chaos Gods and their plans, is a Christian.

Does this confirm that the biblical god exists in 40K?

Maybe in his current state.

>won a war against beings Emperor could barerly capture one of
>said being created a cult against itself and steals Emps power
Necrons are severals level of bullshit higher then anything else

Yeah, Necron are bullshit cause they're Xenos and suck ass.

But the Emperor is invincible and unbeatable. Xenos kill themselves because they know the Emperor will eventually kill all of them.

>Christian god was omnipotent creature protecting humanity from chaos the whole time
>Emperor invited chaos in by outlawing religion

This entire thread is Chaosfags and Emperorfags pointlessly jacking their respective waifus at each other.
A thread died to make this thread.

40k ought to be about Your Dudes. Not this pointless shit.

40k hasn't been about 'your dudes' for years. It's about the Emperor and Primarchs and everything else is sideshit

WS 10 BS 10 S 10 T 10 W 10 I 10 A 10 LD 12 SV 1+, possess all available psychic powers, Fearless, Eternal Warrior

NO! Just one rule, you win, end of game.

There should be no rolling involved, the Emperor can't fail

Name one reason why all humans shouldn't love the emperor.

u wot m8 ? i generally agree with you, but saying he can't fail is ignoring one of the biggest events in the lore

>A thread died to make this thread.

if it was at the bottom of page 10 it was probably dead anyway

I knew joining the Catholics was the right option

He was just holding back.

Does this retcon the chaos gods needing to directly empower Horus to fight the Emperor and needing to leave him on the moment of his death or else they too would die?

No?

Ok then.

>Does this retcon the chaos gods needing to directly empower Horus to fight the Emperor and needing to leave him on the moment of his death or else they too would die?

Yes.

The authors/editors of the HH made it clear that they will retcon that and that William King's version is not canon.

He was literally holding back, if we humans were just worthy of his magnificence there would be no problems

The Chaos Gods literally piss themselves with fear at the thought of the Emperor.

Remember the Emperor is just a small group of shamans combined. The Chaos Gods know that if the humans wanted they could easily eliminate them

>they have to resort to taking advantage of his love for his sons to achieve anything
>love for his sons

Uh... Don't know how to tell you this, but Emps sees himself as a superior being above all and treats his ''sons'' as a simple tools to achieve his ''dream''. If you desire to know more read The Master of Mankind.

He never saw them as his Sons, they just saw him as their Father and he permitted it.

Whoa there, I didn't say "Don't love the Emperor", I meant venerate the Immortal Emperor through Your Dudes.

No. That was retconned elsewhere.

Horus got his chaos powers by making the same Faustian bargain with the Ruinous Powers Big E did. The Emperor can't face the Chaos Gods directly or they'll steal back the power he tricked out of them. He's not as powerful as any of them and is in fact super vulnerable to them.

They're afraid of his potential because he can (or could) fuck shit up in the materium, while the Ruinous Powers have to act through daemons and servants. He's in a unique position to starve them by fighting the influence of Chaos in the material world. If he tried to fight them directly, though, they'd depower and destroy him.

WS8 BS8 S8 T7 W6 I6 A6 Ld10 Sv2++

Monstrous Creature
Psyker ML4
Knows every psychic power
Can never perils

Fearless
Feel no Pain 2+
It Will Not Die 4+
Eternal Warrior

The Emperor Protects: All models in the game belonging to the Forces of the Imperium gain a 3+ Invulnerable save.

>He doesn't worship his Lord and Savior, the Emperor of Mankind
Begone, heathen. Your kind has no place here.

I don't doubt you but which book does it state he is a Christian?

Giving that project o ADB was mistake given that he has a clear hateboner for the imperium.

We all agree no-one can beat the Emperor, fuck off with this already

>end times
>Imperium attacked from all sides
>eventually siege of Terra
>fortress breached, custodes beaten
>enemies find the empreror
>kill him
>his fedora powers leave humanity
>suddenly angels FUCKING EVERYWHERE
>everyone goes to hell
>GOOD END
>mfw

Age of the Emprah!

Except Drach'nyen is literally anathema to the Emperor. It is a daemon whose entire existence revolves around killing him. It's not 'Just an undivided daemon', it is the Emperor's Kryptonite.

Your post is the oasis in the desert, user.

>The Emperor couldn't beat a single daemon or banish it.
ADB, pls go. And take your chaos-obsessed daddy-issues with you instead of vomitting them all over the setting.

I wouldn't bother. Even the nuance of fucking Black Library books is too much for some people. You can try telling them that not everything is about Dragonball Z style power levels but they will never understand it.

He mercilessly destroyed civilizations that were better than his at combating Chaos, murdering billions of humans and condemning most that toil in his empire to slavery.

If humanity gets out of the mire it's in, it'll be by casting aside the shittiness of the Emperor's works, and the Emperor will be remembered as the worst ruler in history.

the emperor almost dies at the hands of a fucking ork boss

really powerful scary motherfucking ork, but he is far from inmortal

ALL stat are 11, can only ever be wounded by Horus Exalted.

Drach'nyen was born before the Emperor, though.

ADB, go to sleep, we're not gonna talk about your daddy issues again.

a bit underwhelming until you see that fucking ultimate psyker rule

three powers per turn, passed automatically, immune to perils of the warp

>some BL fags talking about canon and retcons in their fanfiction about warhammer
>relevant
GW itself doesn't give a fuck about "age of multilasers and daddy issues", so why should we?

Isn't he still a perpetual though? Even if that Ork warlord did tear him apart, he would have eventually came back.

Also, I don't get why people have such a hard time believing that orks can get powerful enough to challenge primarchs and the emperor. If anything they're the race right after chaos that has the best excuse for having warriors that powerful

All his stats are 6 or higher. Hard to pin actual numbers to them. I could even see arguements for them to be lower. He may not be as physically impressive as some of the other primarchs. His real scthick is leadership and psychic power.

He would have the best fucking gear though, so 2+/3++ or even simply 2++ save. AP 2 on everything, strikes at initiative. Possibly with a strength bonus or what not.

For his psychic powers, take cues from Magnus. ML 6, since Magnus has ML 5, and Emps is still considered stronger. Harnesses warp charges automatically so doesn't have to worry about perils of the warp. Powers he uses on himself or allied units can't be countered. Powers used against enemies likely have a penalty to resist. Can draw line of sight anywhere. Immune to Psychic Abomination.

A unique D class offensive power, for sure, to match Magnus. May or may not have access to every main book power. Might just instead have a finite number but you can pick and choose what you get, just to prevent option paralysis mid-game.

Very Bulky, Fear, Fearless, Eternal Warrior, It Will Not Die. Basically look at the Primarch special rule. Unique capability to ignore 'remove from game' effects, and reduce damage greater than 1 to 1 (so destroyer weapons, stomp, etc... aren't potential auto-win buttons).

Gives all allied Imperium units fearless and feel no pain while he's on the board. Furious Charge and Rage if he's been removed. Maybe a 1/game ability to affect all allied Imperium units with a psychic power that would otherwise effect Emps and his unit.

my point was that people should stop thinking that the emperor is "an instant win" and that he touched or injured

Actually, it does. BL Ahriman and Magnus are now canon.

The first book he appears in. Check the lex.

until GW decides otherwise

>50610791

the emprah

WS/BS = 10
S/T = 6
W = X
I = 10
A = 10
Ld = 10
Sv = 2++

the emprah has a mastery level equal to the number of powers in the game. Furthermore, he cannot suffer perils of the warp.

the emprah always uses his full ballistic skill when firing psychic powers. Furthermore, he is always considered to have range and line of sight to every model in play.

all enemy models, within 24" of the emprah have their stats cut in half, rounded up.

burning blade
S = user
AP = 2
amourbane

golden claw
S = x2
AP = 1
shred, unwieldy

the emprah does not have wounds and cannot be slain, whenever a wound is dealt to the emprah, the opponent gains a victory point.

Fuck that lore was stupid. He was best as a regular human.

My stats for the Emperor
Size/Type: Large Magical Beast
Hit Dice: 5d10+25 (52 hp)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30 ft. (6 squares)
Armor Class: 15 (-1 size, +1 Dex, +5 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 14
Base Attack/Grapple: +5/+14
Attack: Claw +9 melee (1d6+5)
Full Attack: 2 claws +9 melee (1d6+5) and bite +4 melee (1d8+2)
Space/Reach: 10 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Improved grab
Special Qualities: Scent
Saves: Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +2
Abilities: Str 21, Dex 12, Con 21, Int 2, Wis 12, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +8, Spot +8
Feats: Alertness, Track
Environment: Temperate forests
Organization: Solitary, pair, or pack (3-8)
Challenge Rating: 4
Treasure: None
Alignment: Always neutral
Advancement: 6-8 HD (Large); 9-15 HD (Huge)
Level Adjustment: —

WS = 7 BS = 6 S = 7 T = 7 W = 6 I = 6 A = 5 Ld = 10 Sv = 2+/3++

Has the Burning Blade, which acts exactly as it does in the Spess Marine codex except Incandescent doesn't apply to Emps, and the Aquilan Talon, a S10, AP1 weapon with Fleshbane, Armourbane and Unwieldy.

Mastery Level 6 psyker, knows every psychic power from every Imperial discipline, has a S:D shooty power like Magnus.

Essentially has the Primarch special rule with all that entails.

His armour grants him immunity to any effect that would take away or lower his Inv save, as well as rendering him immune Poison and such.

Immune to Psychic Abomination. Immune to anything that removes him from the game rather than killing him.

Makes your entire army Fearless. Makes any Primarchs in your army or allied to you re-roll failed It Will Not Die! rolls. Makes Adeptus Custodes and Sisters of Silence models cost less points if you bring a certain number of them. Custodes become Troops.

If he dies, you lose the game.

And so are SoS being alive in the 41st millenium.
GW lore sometimes lines up with BL lore,, sometimes it doesn't. GW clearly doesn't care about BL lore so there is no reason for the playerbase to care about it.

>And so are SoS being alive in the 41st millenium.

BL never stated that SoS are dead. I told you last time.

>GW clearly doesn't care about BL lore

Nice opinion you got there.

>the emprah does not have wounds and cannot be slain, whenever a wound is dealt to the emprah, the opponent gains a victory point.

Start piling on the guns, we're gonna win through bullet farming.

>The Emperor couldn't beat a single daemon or banish it.
This.
Not only that, the Emperor was scared of Abaddon.

special rule : BORING POSE

Pft. You call that an Emperor? Where's all the rules? He's not even broken.

The Emperor

1500 points

WS 8 BS 8 S 6 T 7 W 10 I 8 A 7 LD 10 SV +2/+3 invul

Special Rules
>Standard Primarch Rules

>Psyker: Mastery Level ∞

Choose three psychic power lists available to any Forces of the Imperium unit except Malefic Daemonology. The Emperor knows every psychic power on the selected lists.

The Emperor may cast 8 powers in each friendly psychic phase, and 1 power in each enemy psychic phase. The Emperor is not affected by any rule that prevents casting psychic powers.

The Emperor does not need to harness Warp Charges in order to cast psychic powers, simply declare a power is cast and resolve its effect. Any power cast by the Emperor is treated as having been cast with 6 Warp Charges for the purposes of Deny The Witch roles. In the Psychic phase, The Emperor may target any unit on the board that is within range.

Deny the Witch rolls against the Emperor cannot be improved further than +5. No unit has a higher Mastery Level than the Emperor.

The Emperor may Deny The Witch on 2+.

The Emperor can never be affected by Perils of the Warp.

>Master of Mankind

All Forces of the Imperium units in the same army as The Emperor have Fearless and Zealot.

>Sire of the Space Marines

Space Marines of any kind in the same army as The Emperor may benefit from two of the following rules each turn (Tank Hunter, Monster Hunter, Rage, Rampage, Furious Charge, Feel No Pain, Split Fire, Fleet, Adamantium Will)

>God

Any rule that would result in the Emperor being instantly removed from play instead inflicts one wound. Any rule that would inflict more than one wound instead inflicts one wound.

The Emperor may roll for It Will Not Die for each lost wound, and may do so at the beginning of each enemy shooting phase and any combat phase.

The Emperor can always roll invulnerable saves and may do so in addition to cover or armour saves.

Wargear

Close combat weapon.

And Krypton existed before Kal-El, what's your point?

>Not 10 all around

Kill yourself my man.

Literally every human planet cut off from one another, raiding parties killing millions. One man unifies every planet within a million light years of terra.Becomes "Worst ruler in history" because 4 of the strongest metaphysical being fuck with his plans. Logic

>Part 1 of 2
The Emperor of Mankind, Urist, The Master of Man, The Anathema, The Ruler of the Galaxy, Lord of the Stars, The Paragon of Humanity
The Emperor is taken as a LoW and a HQ choice in any Loyalist 30K army, but he does not fill a compulsory HQ, if taken in an Apocalypse game, he also counts as one of your Apocalypse Stratagems
WS 10 BS 10 S 7 T 7 W 7 I 8 A 7Ld 10Sv 1+ 3++
Monstrous Creature

The Plate Invictus: This Armour provides The Emperor with a 1+ Armour Save (note that a rolled 1 is still a failure) and a 3+ invulnerable save, no attack can wound The Emperor on anything better than a 3+.
The Burning Blade S+3 AP2 Melee Master-crafted Soulblaze Blind Specialist weapon Force
The Eagle Claw S User AP2 Melee Master-crafted Shred Rending Specialist weapon Force

Special Rules
Adamantium Will
Aeons of Experience: The Emperor is your warlord, He picks three Warlord traits
Anathema: All units with the Daemon special rule must take leadership check when within 18" of the Emperor at the start of every game turn and take a wound with no saves or FNP rolls of any kind allowed by every point failed.
Counter Attack
Crusader
Eternal Warrior
Extremely Bulky
Fearless
Feel No Pain
Fleet
Furious Charge
Grandsire of the Space Marines: All Models with Legiones Astartes special rule in an army containing the Emperor have the And They Shall Know No fear special rule
Hatred: (Xenos, Traitor Faction)
Independent Character
It Will Not Die
Master of Mankind: All models taken from the Solar Auxillia and Militia and Cults army lists within 24" of the Emperor have the fearless special rule.
Precision Shot
Precision Strike
Preferred enemy: (Everyone)
Pride: The Emperor can not cast the Invisibility psychic power, and must always accept and issue challenges, this take precedence over any other special rule
Psyker: (Mastery level 6) (The Emperor harnesses warp charges on a 2+ and knows all rulebook powers apart from Malefic Daemonology in addition, he is considered to be a Grey Knight for the purposes of casting Santic Deamonology.
Rage
Rampage
Sire of the Primarchs: If taken in a Space Marine Legion detachment, The Emperor is considered to have the Corresponding Sire of the X special rule
Strikedown
May only have Loyalist Armies added to him

>Stat Me

Ws3 Bs3 S3 T3 W3 I2 A3 Ld10 Sv6+

This seems as close to fair as you're ever going to get. How many points do you think this would be worth?

Emperor is false prophet, THE BEAST and all of humanity wears his mark.
But in the end god (also known as star child by other race) will return to his children and last faithful will fight against depravity of Imperium.

TFW end of 40k was foretold by saint John.

I did a statline for the Big E awhile ago. Hes probably undercosted here, but this was back before I knew about 30k primarch stats and point costs.

Also made stats for custodes and a formation waaaay before they were ever hinted in the Prospero box. Ill post those later if you'd like. They work better than GW's rules, at least.