Is the Total Crash possible?

Is there any chance that all crypto would collapse in a future and all coins being at 0$?
Is there any gurantee of crypto survival or are we just sitting on a bubble?

FUCK OFF NORMALFAGS

>>>/reddit/

only if it was totally banned.
Then people would just use private coins like Monero

GTFO

Do you even know what fiat is? Please educate yourself about the history of money before posting on this board.

I suggest watching ''Hidden Secrets of Money'', that'll be a good start.

lol btfo nocoiner

There's tokens out there that will be used by real customers, whose price won't be set by sepculators but functional users. If Bitcoin were to go to $0 (it won't) then those tokens would be fine.

I'd say the odd of it going to zero are 50%.

If you believe its less than that, you are a zealot and the bubble has taken hold of you.

might as well be zero because the whole market is priced in btc.

>he thinks the market will do a hard reset just because he missed out buying in early

You missed the boat pal, have fun holding the bags of chad & stacy.

Carrington Event 2 : Crypto Boogaloo

There is no chance of it going to zero in the next 10 years and only if made obsolete by infrastructure, even then it's doubtful. Bitcoin crashes, everyone panics. 5 minutes later 'hey, cheap bitcoin'

Not anytime soon.
Until crypto and it exchanges are more cloely monitored.

I have a feeling coinbase and others like to conviently shut down for short amounts of time if theres a huge sell off.

The odds of anything happening is 50% you retard

It either happens or it doesn't

>what is probabilty
fml

>roll dice
>50% chance you roll a side
>6 sides
>300% probability you will get a number
>mfw

1btc = 1btc. Welcome to the new economy faggot

lmao holy fuck this nigga just made my day.

Spaniard detected.

>all coins being at 0$?

wut?

The odds of me chin checking you irl are 100%

A lot of coins won't survive long-term

Crypto will though

lol

This is what most normies are thinking right now and it's what will make us rich.
Everyone is looking at the lifetime graph of bitcoin thinking "any moment now it will crash. muh tulips!"

In reality, the entire market is like 500 billion and over the next couple years it will be in the trillions.

The odds of something being worth 0$ is exactly 0%. If bitcoin was worth 0$ then somebody could buy them all for 0$. So your statement lacks even the most basic of reasoning. A better question is:
Q: Is crypto like BTC (or others) overvalued?
A: Nobody knows how to value crypto

No user, its fifty sixty

the coins with that are actually used for their intended purpose will be fine. bitcoin is overprices, but lots of people use it as a currency.

Makes sense to me. I've never seen it roll on any non number

When amazon will accept crypto as payment, others will crash. Bitcoin will be out of the league because of the miner fees.

this

>The odds of anything happening is 50%

total crash not possible, too much big wall street money in bitcoin. Now it is guaranteed not to crash

audible kek

I'm preety sure the odds of anything happening are 51% to 49% bc theirs that blank space and you know 'house rules'

will jurrasic park come true?
A: just flop a coin

I suppose if someone set off some EMPs and wiped out the electrical grid.

Veeky Forums everyone

i cant sop laughing