Humans in their glory

Let's start a thread for objectively the best race in all fantasy.

What do you like most in Humans?
What can you play with Humans what you can't play with other races? answer: believable and good characters
Why are Humans better than other races?
As a DM or player, how do you shit on non-Human races?
Have you ever genocided a non-Human race as a player or DM? If not, why?
Why are Human-only settings the best?

Non-human shitfaggots need not apply, your autistic screeching should and would be ignored.

>this assmad autist again.

Finally, something worthwhile.

Humans are superior in all ways to all other beings, hence why all other beings must be exterminated to make way for the glory of humanity.

Of course there are always weak links (traitors) we should start by weeding them out so they don't weaken us anymore. I've compiled a list;
>Furries
>Fags
>Anyone who's ever played anything other than a human before
We should get on exterminating them before they breed like the cockroaches they are

Another topic: which non-Human race's shitty towns burn the best?

Nothing. They're all the same, and have no redeeming features.
Nothing. Humans aren't that special.
They aren't. They're the same old boring thing as always.
Yes. I've also genocided humans.
They're not. They're boring, just like humans.

t. xenophile

Elves. They make their homes in shitty trees, making it easy when we burn down the forests

>Non-human shitfaggots need not apply, your autistic screeching should and would be ignored.
Go kill yourself and your whole family

Lol non-humans can't build town user, they're way too dumb for that, they have to squat in human towns

I never said I was nonhuman.

Although you just proved humans are mostly an illiterate species that needs much better education.

nah, you got it backwards, this it here to irritate the assmad one in the other thread.

I'm betting this works though cause it's clearly a lighthearted fun jab at anti-humans/anti-HFY guy

>Have you ever genocided a non-Human race as a player or DM?

Actually, i did
>Be LE Warlock
>In party doing quests to prevent some shitheel god from resurrecting
>As a sidequest we have to deliver the crystal connecting all not!elf plantpeople souls so their race can grow again
>wait a minute
>souls
>SOULS
>mfw

later that night
>get the stone
>summon demon bud who gave me my powers

>DM: are you sure you gonna do that
>Other players: ARE YOU SURE YOU GONNA DO THAT
>I'm LE, i don't care about some shit race, only about efficiency

>So
>You know how in cartoons people's eyes turn into dollar signs
>Exactly demon buddy's reaction
>Literally millenia of stored cabbage people's souls and a claim on all new ones
>Give him the stone, turning him in most wealthy and powerful overlord of hell
>The resurrecting god gets hellish equivalent of extra-strength security prison
>I get my soul back and a position of new Overlord of Hell's right-hand man
>Cabbage people were in decline anyways so them dying out faster is actually a good thing

Sadly the campaign ended right there, but it was a glorious moment. I like to think my character is still there, living the dream.

Holy duck dude. That's cool.

Fuck you either you support HFY or not, there is no lighthearted here, genocide! Industry!

What tortures did you subject the women and children too?

What I did in one was forced the orcish tribe to eat their own babies so that they killed the dirty mongrels before they could grow up and breed their subhuman spawn

Niggers and wetbacks.
Have no idea about fire regulations.

/pol/ pls go

Isn't...this thread going a bit far?

Human race, master race. Snub all non-human races. Ended up convincing the local Duke to removing all orcs from his town in a session one time.
Human-only setting are shit tier since I can#t do this

Agreed /pol/ needs to learn to direct its hatred to non-human abominations and their supporters not other humans

Although getting some genocide practise in on the side's not a bad idea and /pol/ makes a convincing argument for that

I'm a Half-Elf Human supremist, if I have children with Human women, will they be Humans? I want to further Humanity, fuck Elves.

Kill yourself

Never breed and lynch elves. We'll forgive you when you kill five of them.

Kill your Elven parent and any children you've had

Bullshit, what lax shit is this? Forgive a non-human? Go kill yourself.

If you're not human die, simple as that, but I suppose retarded subhumans struggle to even understand something that simple, that's why humans have to do the hard work and exterminate you always. Fucking subhumans

I fucking love humans, non-humans can go eat shit.

What are your favourite human cultures, my fellow HFY bros? Mine are middle easteners and hispancs. I literally don't play anything else. If you're a DM and not fine with my PC jihading your faggot elf cities well, bad luck, because it's beheading time.

Personally I prefer to go with Mongolians and go rape and kill my way through the filthy non-humans

Want to know what's under the loincloth? Ask your mother, your grandmother, your great-grandmother and your great-great-grandmother.

>What do you like most in Humans?
Blank slate, makes good NPC background noise without effort.

>What can you play with Humans what you can't play with other races?
Nothing. (except a Human, duh)

>Why are Humans better than other races?
Qualitative they aren't. May avoid bitching in some cases. Easier to market as lowest common denominator to a broad audience.

>As a DM or player, how do you shit on non-Human races?
Not more than I shit on everything.

>Have you ever genocided a non-Human race as a player or DM? If not, why?
Boring.

If I kill myself, I won't be able to bring other Half-Elves to my cause.

What if I just had kids with a Quarter-Elf or Half-Elf? Pathetic, cowardly Elf genes are recessive, and the resulting children would be mostly Human. I've lynched three Elves, and killed four Human race traitors. I also set an Elven Tree-Home on fire, and that might've cooked a dozen or so Elf children. Is that enough?

I've already killed my Father for being such a faggot Elf, and I lynched my mother for betraying Humanity.

I know I'm not a full-blooded Human, but I'm still 50% Human, and I'm trying to contribute to the cause.

I'm physically fit, and served with a mercenary band a few years ago, so I'm pretty good with an Axe and a Crossbow, fuck pussy Elf bows and swords.

See? Elves are so pathetic they can't even make clothes

My first character lost a hand to a kobold. Once we won the fight I force fed him parts of his friends that I had just killed.

If you really want to be human than cut those damn ears.

Are you a human? No? Then die.

Humans don't need anyone's help for anything fucking half-elf

user, talking to yourself is sad.

>replying to the autist
Just ignore him and his threads.

He's in about half of the threads on the board right now.

Paranoid schizophrenia is a hell of a drug.

>replying to the autist who's pretending to be an autist who's replying to the autist
I'm doing it too, aren't I?

I already have, hurt like a motherfucker but as long as I'm not a knife-ear it's worth it.

I know that you don't need my help, but I can't think of a better way to spend my life than butchering the Elves.

Kill yourself

The amount of autism in this thread is hilarious

When exactly was Pedobear combined with Sadfrog? Is that what's going on here? I've been seeing these images (usually about America or Hamburgers and lots of emoticons) for a while now. At first, I didn't really care, and I assumed it'd go away, but recently I'm starting to see it pop up outside o Veeky Forums, and now it's made me curious as to what the fuck this thing is.

What is this monstrosity?

>doesn't know spurdo

I know, right? It's awesome.

It has a name.

And... It's a Finnish meme for making fun of children. I can continue to ignore it.

nipmoot pls gas /pol/ kthx

>Having the souls of an entire race connected to a single cosmic keystone
>Handing that to PCs

What did the DM even expect to happen? Such an artifact would be at the top of everyone's list and the leaders of the plant Elf people should never have let it out of their sight.

>HFY thread
>Uses an image of a dwarf

Fucking uncle tom, go back to the Elf glades!

Does becoming a Lich disqualify you from being human?
I'm asking for an acquaintance...

Not if you're a human lich, obviously. You'll inevitably lose your humanity after centuries of life, but you'll still be human at your core.

>implying only dwarves can have magnificent beards

Rockfucker remove yourself.

> hfy thead
> op pic is art I've only ever used for dwarves

He's not stumpy or ugly enough to be a dwarf.

I sincerely believe that skeletons are the most elegant forms humans can take and would encourage an undead utopia to dominate society.

I don't agree with everything that exclusively-human being automatically superior, but they are sometimes a nice change of pace if you've experienced a lot of the typical fantasy.

I do agree that humans are often believable and good characters, simply by virtue that there is never any pressure or need to shoehorn them into a set of tropes and stereotypes to the same excess that usually happens with dwarves and elves. Not saying that there are no good dwarf or elf characters that can't get beyond this, though.

Vote Toraminus the Undying, and together we will crush the non-humans and bring about an eternal empire of humanity built on and by the bones of the lesser peoples!

>This thread

Fucking yawn. Why don't you put your trip back on virt? Or are you still banned lol?