What is the gayest of all tabletop roleplaying games, Veeky Forums ?

What is the gayest of all tabletop roleplaying games, Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

buriedwithoutceremony.com/aplacetofuckeachother/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/tumblr-nose?full=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wraethuthu.

Vampire and WoD in general with possible exception of Werewolf.

Is it gay if you're both hermaphrodites?

It's twice as gay.

They aren't hermaphrodites.

Yes, they are. I had the dubious pleasure of reading the book. They look vaguely masculine on the outside (well, androgynous leaning further towards the masculine side) but they're biologically hermaphroditic. And magic.

It's called "Safe Space". Look it up.

Your favorite game.

Car Lesbians, probably. It is right there in the name.

Car Lesbians is the straightest RPG ever made.

Except for, you know, all the characters being gay.

If you think that's gay then you might be the gay.

That does sound pretty gay

> Wyrm themed BSD man rape
> always drinking bodily fluids by men in dark shadows
> transgender ghosts body hopping cuties to feel their body

Only a Mary Sue can escape this faggotry.

came here to say this

Tumblr Nose: The Game

Whatever I'm playing.

A place to fuck each other

It's an rpg about lesbians by the same people who made monsterhearts

Isn't that just an anime nose?

Wait what

D&D 3.5

What's he doing with his fingers in all those pics? If he had a goatee I'd say he was playing with it, but he's a frog, he doesn't even have hair. Is he playing with a grain of sand or something?

No, anime doesn't shade noses like that

buriedwithoutceremony.com/aplacetofuckeachother/

confirmed for not watching anime while talking on a Mongolian moving pictures imageboard

Meh, it's kinda similar. The shading makes it stand out, but I could think of, like, individual frames of certain anime (especially older anime, when the animation wasn't as fluid and the shading tended to be "harsher") where if you shrunk it a bit relative to the eyes and mouth it'd look pretty much the same.

For most anime I've seen, its all the same shade or they don't have noses

It does happen. Take the old Fate/Stay Night anime, for example. You can see that when the characters are in a poorly lit place, one of the only parts of the face they shade is the nose (sometimes under the eye, too). It looks weird, but that's just how people drew back then.

Whatever spawned this

The Young and the Restless RPG (This really does exist...)

Your example is really reaching there, and is still wrong.

Man, you're taking it real hard that anime does something you don't like

I'm not sure if it's that you don't understand what tumblrnose is, or you don't know what anime is, but either way all anyone has to do to see you're an idiot is is type either word into google image search.

Also I'm not even that other person.

Probably FATAL, actually.

>Also I'm not even that other person.
>a-and this discussion is finished, i-if you continue it you're just a loser okay, let me have the final word and shut up this is a stupid discussion and mature people like us shouldn't be having it

You're taking this very personally.

Pathfinder

I need a link to a pdf please. For, reasons...

Those reasons are probably that you need to be stoned to death.

I don't have it right now, but if it's any comfort to you, it's a Ben Lehman game made after Bliss Stage. It has practically no rules and the PDF is just like page after page of incredibly smug roundabout philosophizing about how progressive and intelligent Ben Lehman games are.

Let's clear this up. Explain exactly what it is you think tumblr nose is.

If the pdf does not contain rules for such an event then I will be very disappointed...

Well that sounds gay as fuck... Disappointing much?

That's not what "tumblr nose" is referring to.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/tumblr-nose?full=1

Vampire the Masquerade, without a doubt.

Well, gay was the topic.

Blue Rose?

It seems to be very heterosexual to me. Very rapey for sure, but it seems to focus on men raping women and that's not gay.

Came into the thread to post this.

>tumblr nose

dumb frogposter

I actually got my sister's boyfriend a yahoo RPG for Christmas one year.

Unfortunately, he eventually broke up with her, he was cool. And all of her other SOs were pretty SJW pronoun-kin

And his mother was a Hollywood writer and she really liked me and wanted to get me into writing for some reason.

>This one time my DM tried to get me to eat her box. I mean, I did it, but come on!

Changeling the Dreaming.

What about Geist?

Does FATAL actually have anything to say on the subject to homosexual rape? I only managed to read about 300 pages of the book during my last attempt.

I came here to laugh at you.

I've wanted to make a game called "Hot Rods". It's set in the future, where flying cars that run on nuclear fuel rods are widespread. In certain parts of the galaxy tough boys of many different species (almost all of whom adhere pretty closely to Tom of Finland's conception of the perfect man) get together to compete in races... and boners.

The idea was that there would be three different meanings to the name "Hot Rods". 1) the cars are hot rods 2) they are powered by radioactive (hot) rods 3) The penises are sexy (hot) and rod shaped

I was planning on using the catchphrase "In the dark grimness of the 4th millennium, there is only hot men in cool cars shooting at each other with guns and also at aliens too."

Men roll for anal circumference, too.

Adeptus Evangelion, without a doubt. Eg the game where user becomes the little girl.

Patfinder

There's nothing gay about wanting to be the little girl. I'll fucking fight you m8.

I work in a warehouse that sells these games. There are really good examples, my personal gayest is anthropomorphic RPG. Literally furry.

If you think he's gay you might be gay

>CTRL-F

>no Hot Guys Making Out

Veeky Forums, I am sorely disappoint.

Open your eyes user.

But there are tons of games like that. I mean, in Golden Sky Stories the average age is I dunno, 9 years. Doesn't that make it even gayer?

I want to say "no u" in slightly more eloquent words, but I can't argue against those trips.

I searched only the words.

Quite appropriately, I am a faggot.

Yeah, but in Eva you can play underage twins and be your own imouto.

well shit
is it at least better then a place to fuck each other

Just reskin Car Lesbians?

Of course, what is a game of Car Lesbians without pictures of real car show girls?

Came here to post this.

I have it

>Geist
>having a ghost inside of you permanently and having to reach an agreement with its urges
nigga that's gay too

>yahoo RPG
Lol wut

thanks

doesn't there rape everyone everyone

Car Lesbians is garbage system though

Song of swords

That's pretty obvious. Actual gay sex, on a table, with roleplaying, and they're scoring each other on how well they portray the Republican politician or whatever.

OH MY GOD. WHATS WRONG WITH YOUR FACE!

I have to seriously ask; both those look feminine as all hell, but the one on the left literally just looks like a flat chested chick: why in the actual fuck do people (mostly college dumbasses) say they like guy-on-guy, but only when it looks like either guy-girl or girl-girl?