Apocalypse Art

Need inspiration for an apocalypse setting.
postem

Other urls found in this thread:

whatisdeepfried.com/2013/01/20/weapon-brown/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

contrabutin

Done.

why did it have to die china?

Pretty sure it was slowly eating itself anyway. It was a question of sooner or later.

Honest and pragmatical reason? It was close to an airport, pilots had to pay extra attention when landing. This made flights slightly slower and increased risk of possible accident (slightly, but still). Chinese might not care about the lives of their own people all that much but losing foreigners to preventable traffic accident is frowned upon. It was more convenient to relocate everyone and raze the place down that to take the delays and increased risk.

Official reason: Poor living conditions, denizens were to be relocated to better place.

How're these apocalyptic?

Oh come on, what could possibly go wrong?

flood?

That's kinda reaching.
Just looks like nice pacific/southeast Asian place.

How long would it take for a civilisation to recover from a apocalyptic event, if there had the necessary knowledge and equipment?

Completely depends on what kind of event.

We humans have already survived a genetic bottleneck, which means that humanity already has an incredibly small amount of genetic diversity compared to other animals.

Essentially, we humans would die out much faster than any other kind of animal because there's a chance that humans surviving an apocalyptic event do not have enough genetic diversity to continue the species.

Humanity would end just like the mammoths that survived up to the beginning of Egyptian civilization on islands on the Siberian coast.

Diseased, sickly, incestuous, mutated and with extreme forms of dwarfism.

Asking cause I'm working on setting where an alien planet with a mega city gets bombed in a galactic war. The survivors manage to journey out into the wilderness and start anew.

I was wondering more about technological and governmental recovery more then biological, but thanks for bringing that up.

There is a lot of moving parts in this equation such as how many survived and what amount of tech can be salvaged. This gives you some leeway with picking a timespan that you like.

Cool, I'll just pick the number I want then and work around that I guess.

The pictures are from a very thinly veiled furry thread about how the seas rose so people mixed their DNA with animal DNA because obviously that's what humanity needs to do after all natural landmass disappears. Yes it's post apocalyptic, but it's also completely retarded.

CATastrophe is Kemonomimi not furry. Its about a world where plague kills off most of humanity and a bunch of ice comets raise the water level drastically creating a tropical post apocalyptic paradise world for saturday morning cartoon adventures involving diving, salvaging, partying, fighting pirates, or hunting sea monsters.

don't talk about shit you know nothing about.

Weeb trash level: revolting

>defending that tripe

It's time

>dick dastardly is the only one to look EVEN REMOTELY correct

>Kemomeme
So, furry weeb trash then. You disgusting mouthbreather.

>dick dastardly is the only one to look EVEN REMOTELY correct
Peter Perfect as Papgayo is pretty close.

I don't know what happened to Penelope.

I feel like a lot of the characters would be more appealing if the artist stuck closer to the original models, in terms of props and costumes. The vehicles are spot on, though.

These guys are probably my favorite of the bunch. The gas masks as noses is cute.

This thread reminded me of Weapon Brown.

whatisdeepfried.com/2013/01/20/weapon-brown/

A great catastrophe befell this once peaceful land.

Top tier thread. Post arctic pics.

>how to spot the newfags

I've been here too many years to recognize all of these reposts and cringe when someone shit talks Veeky Forums creations. Maybe it's time to move on, but I like to stick around for the weekend elder scrolls threads...

not phallic enough.

posting more of this shit because in a thread of reposts, why not repost more

DROOOOP OUT OF LIIIFE
WITH BOOONG IN HAAAAAND