Normies ruin EVERYTHING

> normie/chad friends now into crypto and altcoins

Does anybody else just fucking hate their friends getting involved with crypto?

Half the fun of getting rich is that you do it by yourself so you can laugh at everyone you know who still wagecucks whilst you sip cocktails on a sunny, warm beach.

I'm so fucking angry that this shit has gone mainstream.

i also hate this, why can't we NEETs have this thing for ourselves

i spent so much time reading and trading, then some normie buys LTC with the coinbase app and is a "smart investor" in 5 min

We want the normies in faggot. That is how we become rich. You'll still be richer since you got in earlier. I hope all normies get in and collapse (((FIAT))).

This went mainstream too fucking early.
I was having fun trading shitcoins and not even worrying about it being a bubble. Now I'm second guessing everything.

normies get rich off normiebase coins. when you are so ahead of the curve that you are invested in sub 1m mcap shitcoins normie money doesnt do anything for you.

The clock has sped up, but not until media starts to accept Crypto is it a bubble. There's still tons of FUD. Not CNBC, remember there is a hierarchy of Normies, same as autists. "Smart" Normies are getting now, we still have a year or two before massive adoption.

If you don't have a bunch of normiebase coins you are hodling too you are doing it wrong. Shitcoin speculation is fun but surely you aren't all in with shitcoins, right user?

honestly, yeah
im done with it

thats cause covetousness, its a sin, and its pathetic

All in on LTC, EOS and SALT. Mighty comfy these days.

sounds pathetic

How?

inb4 outcry that white males own most of the crypto market and are forced to share their wealth with everyone else.

I was having coffee with my colleagues. Someone asked me if I was "going" to invest in bitcoin. I said, I didn't believe in playmoney. Afterwards I offered to pay the bill with bitcoin.

You're a terrible fucking friend. I bet your friends all hate you and you don't even know it.

LTC, ETH, BTC are now the best ways to make money off Normalfags

How the hell are you planning on making money if new people don't show up? You just going to trade your coins back and forth with your biz buddies?

Classic

I'm all-in on ARK but ARK isn't a shitcoin, r-right?

This.
I found out my friend was trading bitcoin since 2013, and he was telling me the entire time to get into stocks, I didn't hear about this shit until a few months ago and honestly I don't know what to think about him now.

shut the fuck up most people dont even know about crypto, or are too stupid to understand crypto, or are too big of pussies to invest in crypto

You got the first part correct. I'm going full fud mode on cryptoes from now on, using all the most retarded fud I've heard in mainstream media over the years. If people actually believe that shit then they don't deserve anything anyway.

only the second statement is correct

How is it my fault for wanting ME to succeed?

The fact is, your friends want you to fail. They don't want you to see you succeed. It's human nature.

I want them to work because I think they only deserve to do so, they weren't here early enough and now they all think they can get rich.

Normies getting into alts would be amazing.

The general public love to be a part of something without doing the work of understanding it. They validate something simply due to the fact that they hear people talking about it. That is bad.

>The fact is, your friends want you to fail. They don't want you to see you succeed. It's human nature.

This is literally only true if you have an unhealthy / toxic group of friends. That, or you don't want others to succeed & assume everyone is like this.

user i...

hes projecting and/or has no friends

None of these normies know shit outside of btc bch ltc and eth

His friends are not really his friends, if he calls them "normie/chad" that's pretty much saying they're part of his out-group.

You need better friends lol

Don't worry, we still have to get the boomers involved. Once they've put a % in crypto, we'll dump on both them and the normies we all hate

Yes. Ark is a shitcoin. Sell now. Do not board the ARK.

They will, just give it a month or so

And you wipe your shits with your laminated private key too, don't you?

>forcing people to part with their crypto

Oh no the normies aren't buying my shitcoins! Muh research!!

I seriously want all this to end

>"Smart" Normies
What is this oxymoron that you speak of?

I've been doing this for a while now. Saying btc is a ponzi scheme.

Doesn't that mean a lot of normies with be losing their houses too tho?

kek, you got kucked

it is quite simply in your best interest to get as many people into crypto as possible

God I hope so

>Wahhh I thought I was special and smarter than everyone
>muh secret club
Kys. Anyone who's upset about the mass adoption of crypto trading doesn't want crypto to have a future. And if you don't actually give a shit about crypto you should at least be grateful for the gains you're making off these retards for the time being. Get a life or grow up.

more than happy with the gains but fuck does dumb money get obnoxious

Then isn't it obvious the coin coinabse add next year you literally dumpy all the money you have into it since it is guaranteed normies would buy it. Rinse and repeat for every coin coinbase adds.

So then just wait until normies learn how to use exchanges and then boom 20x your 1 mil cap coin.

I agree. One of the reasons I've tuned out social media years ago. Trends in general are obnoxious, and takes some enjoyment away from the purists of the hobby. But It's a necessary evil if you care about the longevity of your hobby.
As far as gains are concerned if you didn't accumulate btc during the bcc flippening dip then you are legit dumb money and just as bad as what everyone here deems to be "normies".

tell me karma exists for these people

its fine for your close friends and family to know about it, im sure plenty of people here have told at least one family member about crypto.
its annoying because you cant go a day without hearing strangers trying to talk about crypto like they know what it is.
they've been in it for a couple of days at most and spew bullshit that makes no sense to sound smart.
when OP says normie friends, i assume he means 'friends,' as in people he just kind of knows

Or you could be a good friend and help them out of poverty with you.

One of the first five rules of entrepreneurship is to find a like minded business partner as this increases the likelihood of success.

But if you aren't a normie and you got in years ago you should have at least a few hundred grand by now from your initial tiny investment.

That getting tripled makes you a millionaire, while chad is only tripling his $400 investment.

They sort of are already. Check sites like eToro - it's EU only currently, but it allows you to allocate buys in same percentage as top-% performers on that exchange. So, if your performance-leader user invests in alts, so do you. Total brainlet way to invest and make bank.

>normie money is bad

Lmao tell that to my xrp wallet

You deserve it, faggot. You probably would've made fun of him back then and that's why he didn't share his holy grail with you

you could not be more wrong buddy, i dont know why you are projecting this hard

Y'all should've played along with the YOU CAN'T CASH OUT meme, now its too late

normies have a 99% chance of investing in the wrong shit

>dont worry about it user you can still laugh at them

Because you'd fucking sell during the year long bear-market and talk shit to your friend and be in the same exact situation you're in right now

>Half the fun of getting rich is that you do it by yourself so you can laugh at everyone you know who still wagecucks whilst you sip cocktails on a sunny, warm beach.
you're a prick, m8

This board is awful now. Full of questions about things you can work out with 5-10mins of research.

I glad to have friends getting involved, just make sure they know the risks and never give investment advice. I'd rather they missed gains than held me responsible for losses.
What's annoying is the amount of people telling me they were going to invest in ____. Also, everyone thinks they're gonna get fucking rich off this.

Dude 90% of normies live paycheck to paycheck

Take advantage of the normie wave. Make your money. Your friends will hold your bags.

I love that my friends now come in droves, willing to pay 300 usd per litecoin while I bought mine at 4. It's very comfy and also am I not that bitter that I hate the thought of my friends making some small gains aswell.

Just tell them to hold on to Link

kek. maybe he wanted to ease you slowly into trading / investing? did you even get into stocks? If the idea of getting rich as fuck off of volatile penny stocks doesn't excite you then he'd probably figure you'd think crypto would be even sillier.

And that coin is??????

You are a faggot. My actual friends and family I have been evangelizing about cryptos to since I got in. Not everyone is a jew like you.

And you need better friends, user. That guy sounds like an asshole, someone I wouldn't want to be friends with.

OP pictured here

Every. Fucking. Time.

I bet he's a dirty Jew.

I actually tell my friends about good coins because I care about them and would like them to succeed.

this, it's all happening too fast
back in July we were hovering around 60billion market cap, now we're at 500 billion

What are some good coins, friend?

Don't worry, as autists we can still outsmart normies.
Most of them will probably cash out their gains and spend them immediately in retarded things like partying, food, girlfriends, trips to X place or an expensive car.
The intelligent autist is in this for the long-term and the constant reinvestment.

Don't forget how much an initial investment crypto is. I'm currently cutting every expense, working every over time hour, and sitting at home reading every day reading white papers tech explanations. Norms won't do that. They'll drop a 100$ in and think they'll get rich.

This crypto game is just that. A game, you have to be smart or autistic to win. The normies will buy high and sell low. Be patient and pick up the money they leave behind.