9B to 27B

Market Cap tripled.. I did not expect this from cRipple. When will the next tRipple occur?

> tRipple cRipple tRipple cRipple tRipple cRipple

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
bnn.ca/video/cryptocurrencies-xrp-ethereum-and-litecoin-soar-to-record-highs-after-bitcoin-s-rise~1284604
twitter.com/JoelKatz/status/941368685595258880
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stand by for correction. This will be a bloody, pink-wojacky, XRP chasefag bagholder weekend

Just wait 3 hours

When did this happen? Just now?

mid 2018

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Deals/Japan-South-Korea-blockchain-payments-enter-trials-Friday
it was expected, just wait till the test is successful ...

Just sold it all. These thing is ripe for a correction.

thank you, i would buy more if the price goes down.

I'm all in BTC right now. You'd be wise to do the same.

Hold on boys

I shorted Ripple/BTC and I'm down 44%.

When it doesn't get added to coinbase you can expect a crash.

Veeky Forums is fucking retarded, cripple will be 1 USD by the end of the week.

Justmhold ripple dude, it's going up 59% every single day and it won't stop, in fact ismgonna supermoon once it hits coinbase
HODL
Everyday ripple ha been doing the same, moon, go back 400 sats below and stay there, then skyrocket again
Repeat everyday at the same time

>btc is the only true crypto that will defeat muh guvermint and muh banks
what color is your fedora?

Being pumped by the banks, centralized the opposite of what crypto stands for so why support it, like buying chains for your own enslavement

Yeah, with the difference that those so called chains are making me a shit load of money.

Of LINK proportions.

they still have announcements coming and even sooner live bank transactions with xrp. look at the news and upcoming events rather than chart reading and you may have your answer or at least a well thought out opionion

It ain't money unless you can cash out, which you can only do through BTC, ETH, and LTC (which unfortunately doesn't have it's own pairings on major exchanges) - so hopefully you're watching those ratios, and if BTC or ETH moon again (which they will) you'll be stuck bagholding all them hypothetical XRP gainz.

Bullshit, I can cash out directly to EUR on Kraken for example.
As a matter of fact I also bought XMR for EUR, no need to trade them for any other crypto.

just dropped my bags
was it too soon?

Its never to soon when dealing with shitcoins

wot's this then?

I bought this piece of shit back at 4500 and have been waiting for it to go back up for months. Now I can dump my bags.

my stop loss order got triggered at 0.641 usd then it shot up again. Crypto is gambling.

Bought 9700 of these yesterday at $0.52. See you guys when its $10 or even $100 per ripple. If it crashes, oh well. I only spent $500 on it, thats chump change.

Ripple was on BNN (canada's version of bloomberg) this morning.
bnn.ca/video/cryptocurrencies-xrp-ethereum-and-litecoin-soar-to-record-highs-after-bitcoin-s-rise~1284604

>Monday this week
>10,000,000,000
>today
>38,739,144,847 circulating

Uhh what did they mean by this....whats going to happen when all ripples are circulating?

Which car are you all buying?

I'm thinking a range rover and then ill make a downpayment on a yacht cant wait to ride this shit out with you guys

>boat, not car

60 foot Azimut motoryacht

>buying a car
that's so past century
I'm buying land with access to water

Mein negger

Nice correction faggot, made easy 10%

Correction is coming now, after that 0.0013 eth/xrp

Like I told you

This

>eth/xrp

Who in the fuck goes off of that metric?

twitter.com/JoelKatz/status/941368685595258880

Literally nothing. He's not implying anything with that, he's just saying no matter what they guess he's not gonna say anything. Also GDAX/Coinbase will never run with Ripple

I bought about 850 xrp a couple of months ago as my first crypto for about 130 bucks.
I didint look at blockfolio all week because XRP has been a dissapointment since i bougt it, guess i was wrong.

Toy lambo here i come

how's the crash coming along dipshits?

lmao at your weak hands

Why is it on like 50 other popular exchanges and why wouldn't it be on coinbase. I see people yelling this, screaming this in threads, without giving a good reason why. Well?

Besides your shittalk I hope you bought the dip and made easy 10%

>without giving a good reason why.

Coinbase won't do completely centralized coins/tokens

This, I would think about very carefully going in right now. If you did get in before the moon, you are lucky and should now focus on selling at the top.

with this crazy gain, i think we will break 1.0 soon

now near all is red, but XRP +90%

SHE'S GOING DOWN HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS

AAHHAHHA made 270eur before dump, feels good

Too hard too fast. This shit is going to die.

Don't buy the fidget spinner coin