Ripple added onto The Bloomberg Terminal!

What possibly can this mean? What's it doing on there along with Litecoin and Bitcoin & Ethereum!!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IZBlqcbpmxY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

long overdue, well earned appreciation.

maybe because its the 4th largest coin by marketcap?

Ready the Lambos faggots.

should I dump all my litecoin into ripple right now?

is this still a question? Ripple is going to raise atleast another 50% this year

If you rich and stupid, sure
i would dump my ltc into btc and get rich next week

Only if you want to make save profits.
Ripple has momentum now and only good publicity.

If coinbase finally releases ripple on their exchange you can expect another 100-300% gain thanks to normies.

Even without coinbase ripple will be 1$ by the end of the year.

save profits? are those different from regular profits?

I'm actually pretty committed to Litecoin, but I lost some money being a dumbass and investing in POT yesterday. Just want to make up my losses really

You do realise the coinbase shill was a load of shit ... don't you? ...

I'm not rich but I am stupid

Ripple probably has the best case to be added on Coinbase...

This is one of those things where you do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you.

>he fell for the POT meme

Or not, because every ripple thread is full of 50% FUD posts usually just like Bitcoin threads are.

I just give up this stupid shit, all the normie coins just moons and gets all attention, spent 100h reading about "solid teams" and shit but in the end what is on coinbase and TV wins

fuck you biz

No, every ripple thread is talk about how it is going to $1 and added to cuckbase and muh normie adoption

I know that feel bro, I lost my marbles and decided to follow the stupid money and went all in on doge. Tired of this shit where you get burned from following muh fundamentals it's all about publicity, attention, hype, and speculation.

Fuck the fundamentals.

youtu.be/IZBlqcbpmxY

Our biz coins like VTC, ARK, LINK or ADA Might succeed, but in like 5 years time when the normies buy them

Now people are "install coinbase" and become "crypto investors" in my facebook feed

I spent a lot of time lurking at IRC, buying at old exchanges like Mintpal or whatever and went through a 1 year bear market for ETH. In the end the Chad normies won

>normie market vs niche market
really makes you think huh...

>tfw late again.

I gotta stop playing games and get on shit so my portfolio will stop bleeding

All in at 15x leverage !!

Same here fucking faggot no use bitches can go eat a dick.