A call for honesty

A call for honesty

We are not whales, we are not going to buy your bags or moon your coin. We're just people like you. So please stop saying your coin is the next best thing since sliced bread when you know it's not. You make this community a less useful place by shitting all over it.

When someone on Veeky Forums makes the claim that one coin or another is going to go up in value, it means nothing. So many people lie about this that those telling the truth are hard to sort out.

We could all be a lot richer with better advice, and we'd all have better advice if we just stopped trying to pump and dump shitcoins at each other.

United we all get lambos, divided we crash. Keep it real and bump this post if you agree because it would be great if things changed round here.

Biz is full of larpers and pajeet that's just the way it is

but the internet has always been a paradise for indian scammers. just deal with it. you're on a chinese butt hair stretching board and you want to complain about shills and scams?

yeah i get that. but still, it goes above and beyond that when larpers and pajeets become the overwhelming majority as they are now. 9/10 posts are lying shitposts from desperate bagholders.

every second post is a bagholder advertising his shitcoin as the next skyrocketing moon mission. it's not even funny, it's too much

>
it's gone too far though. we can reverse the trend by developing an online culture of shitting on bagholder shills rather then copying them pathetically

>advice if we just stopped trying to pump and dump shitcoins at each other.

Agree with some of what you wrote, but snakeoil salesmen have and always will be prominent in a lively market. Bitcoin was snakeoil at one point in time.

Personally, I just accept the touts will always be here. Let them knock.

>Reddit spacing and Reddit bleeding heart speech.
You seem to have gotten lost faggot.

there will always be unpopped kernals in a bag of popcorn. that's fine

but do you want to eat a bag of unpopped kernels?

there will always be scammers, i'm not saying we should expect otherwise. but it has gone too far

what bags ae you desperatly trying to offload faggot? link?

None, I just don't want your faggot ass bitching anywhere near this board.
This isn't Reddit, this isn't some community you can rally into molding this place into your own Reddit 2.0
Piss off already.

>reddit reddit reddit
i've never been
i just want people to stop acting like pajeets and shlling each other shitcoins

you don't like that because you're a bagholding shill, you don't have to admit, i can tell. you lie about coins all the time in a sad pathetic and failing attempt to bolster your falling stocks. not impressed

>pajeets triggered

You make good points OP. Honesty would be great. But most of the conflicting and bad advice is not stemming from lies, rather than stupidity. There's nothing you can do about that.

As a friendly advice to anybody ITT, check out XLM. Yes I'm invested in it already, but it's gonna take off in a matter of days and I wouldn't mind my chan pals being on the rocket.

>the amount of reddit in op
fuck off, kill yourself

>it's gone too far though
You don't seem to understand that those of us who were here a year or two ago have already made our fortunes and have no interest in helping you fucking newfags.

Teaching newfags has NEVER been in the spirit of Veeky Forums. Fuck off somewhere else.

could be true, i have to look into it, i also have to look into a hundred other mooning coins shilled to me in the last hour. over 95% of them shit.

would be nice for all of us if there was less noise to sort through

doesn't mean i'm wrong

This is the single most cringey post I have EVER read anywhere on any site at any time EVER. You need to take your bleeding heart and choke yourself with a spiked dildo by forcing big black beast down your big gay throat.

If you're actually interested, this is the one coin that I actually have perfect faith in. Out of all the top-100 coins I sifted through. Stellar's aiming to build a global, public, fast, cheap payments network. Remember what bitcoin promised?

We just need to collectively dump on every shill post until it stops. Tho I don't mind posts with good DD.

your response to my cringe post was even more cringe. at least i wasn't trying to sound cool
>choke yourself with a spiked dildo by forcing big black beast down your big gay throat.
lol, woah there kid

Hey op i fully agree, screw these haters le reddit is the best place ever
Btw link/req/iota are all taking off, should look into accumulating
Faggot

People who became poor never post because they an hiro'd so we cant learn from their mistakes

indian IP should be an automatic ban on Veeky Forums

thanks

If you guys want you can use my discord for comfy biz talk. It's pretty much dead atm but I'd like to get it going

>When biz tells YOU to buy THEY want to sell.
>When biz tells you to SELL they want to BUY

Also I'm finding that there isnt much charting for all the coins saying they will moon or whatever. Or really proof or work
Or talking about mining coin