Prepare for lift off

Prepare for lift off...
The time is now...
Hong Kong meet up looming...
Big announcement on the way...
Stealing companies from ethereum...
Articles about the rise...

I'll take my lambo in green please.

fool.com/investing/2017/12/14/forget-bitcoin-stellar-lumens-is-up-6300-since-mar.aspx?source=iedfolrf0000001

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/14/ibm-walmart-launching-blockchain-food-safety-alliance-in-china-with-fortune-500s-jd-com/
coindesk.com/japanese-shipping-giant-ibm-to-trial-blockchain-in-cross-border-trade/
twitter.com/stellarorg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is my second biggest bag bought at 800 sats. Will hold until it hits 4k sats.

starting to lose hope . its just not going up. even with all this good news. even some piece of shit VR scam coin "decentraland" is higher than lumens. what a crock of shit.

Patience, holy shit. You know Stellar is huge... why would you lose hope just because the price isn't moving when you want it to. It could happen at any moment.

It is all being carefully conrolled by bots at the minute watching the market its too easy to spot...

Once they lift the bot wall we will fly.

Somebody wants as much of this as they can before letting go...

Weak hands lose there grip, it is only natural.

Please sell your coins, I will gladly buy them. But when I'm driving my Lambo on the moon, don't go posting your red wojacks on your 5 minute wagecuck launch break because I won't see them.

my body is ready

27 minutes ago this thread popped up on the reddit page...

"Guys, this year have been amazing for Stellar, it has finally got the atention it deserves.

Stellar will be posting in their blog next week an article to sum up the year, in which we would get the news we are all waiting for.

It has been a great year, and it hasnt finished yet

So, you guys Who really support Stellar, you should be happy and, never forget that the winning formula is to Just be patient and HODL, the tecnology has great value and the market will realise."

Looks like next week we hit the jackpot. HODL HODL HODL

do you even have a clue about anything? lumen were at 720 rising to around 900 shortly before btc big pump to 15-17k, btfo-ing xlm to 700 again. now xlm finally catched up with btc and you spout shit like this? also comparing to decentrashit or whatever it is called calls you out being a brainlet

Fuck I dropped my bag with some profit, my guts tell me to all in XLM since everything has mooned but not the rocket.

But the rocket mooned a while ago. Help me out anons I'm close to get my first 1k$

Buy and HODL sir... Buy and HODL

I sold 40K xrp 2 days ago for $0.39 as it went to $0.45 then started dropping. Was going to rebuy at $0.30 and ride it up. Order didn't get filled and I missed it. Anyways, all in XLM now. Usually follows xrp to some degree and they are making moves as well.

we finally mooning gents. feels good. *lights cigar*

Moon moon moon

Commencing countdown, engines on (five, four, three)
Check ignition and may God's love be with you (two, one, liftoff

See you at 0.4 cents

REKKKKT

see you at .7

this is the big one boisss

going to 1$ like cardano and ripple

IF you haven’t got in yet, now is the time. It is starting!!! Volume isn’t getting huge!

I knew I would get my moon today

Stellar is doing it

1100 boys

NO
NOT YET.
NOT FUCKING YET, I STILL NEED TO GET IN WITH MORE FUCKING WAIT FOR ME YOU NIGGERS.

Bought in at 1395, am I ok?

ITS HAPPINING GET IN NOW

.50 cents here we go

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

ONE DOLLAR BY CHRISTMAS
ONE DOLLAR BY CHRISTMAS
ONE DOLLAR BY CHRISTMAS

50k XLM.
Never been comfier.

you had your chance, FOMO

REEEEEEEEEEE WHY IS IT CRASHING I GOT IN AT 1.4K

> Moons minutes after he posts about his weak hands on the surest moon-mission I've ever seen
Please tell me you didn't sell.

This is my first moon boys. Only 4k lumens here. Loving it

XLM was created same guy that created XRP. Coincidence?

>WHY IS IT CRASHING I GOT IN AT 1.4K
You idiot.. You made your first mistake buying high.... don't sell low you idiot and complete the meme. This party hasn't even started yet.

I was thinking about selling my XMR to get all in, yes or no bois.

chill bro its a bumpy ride to the moon, gotta break the stratosphere first

I had 8k and sold half to buy into BCH, resulted in a 50% loss as well.

FUCK

Bought a modest 3000 at 1160 sats

price drops by 200 satoshi
normies
> OMG ITS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL.

fucking pajeets ruining good things. dont worry stellars we going to the stars today

do it!

Can anybody check the discords and see if this is a pump coordinated pump.

I'm ready for my lambo

Dude... this coin doesn't need a pump. It's been prepping for takeoff all week. Big news coming, rumors coming in.

How in the hell do I sell these? I have 6k HELP a Bro!

This.
Couple of whales wanted to accumulate more, don't blame em either

3bil MC, PnD

state of biz

BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>HURR DURR STATE OF BIZ
>T. NEWFAG

Fuck. I've been holding 10000 XLM since like 725 sats but I could have had more.

Should I FOMO in with the rest of my BTC stack?

YOU HAD AMPLE WARNING

>sold at 13% because I was tired of bag holding
Every trade I make is terrible. I've actually lost hundreds of dollars on this shit.

stop being bad. grow stronger hands.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS GUY FELL FOR THE BUY HIGH SELL LOW MEME. EVERYBODY LOOK AT HIM. LOOK AT HIM AND LAUGH.

Damn we needed this blow off. Could see it retrace back to 1100 sats. Watch XRP to see if we are still climbing.

HAHAHAHAHA

Can you all please speak normal English and not fucking monkey slang, what coin are you talking about? What exchange you at by the way. I'm quite new at this crypto stuff

XLM, Binance. Buy now or forever hold your peace

3/10

It actually scares me how easy Stellar can go from 0.15 to 0.25 in seconds. I bought in at 1.4 and feel comfy af, there hasn't been an announcement yet.

Its gonna hit 0.5 soon.

How the fuck do I sell guys noooooob here!

Correcting on bittrex, binance lagging behind

YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID NIGGA. IT'S GONNA HIT $5 A POP BY THE END OF THE YEAR.

I'M LITERALLY GONNA BE A MILLIONAIRE. I'M SCREAMING.

I FUCKING LOVE XLM!!!!!!!!!!

This anons is how you fuck the weak handed faggots mentally.

What exchanges trade XLM?
I'm new to this
Thanks!

www.bittrex.com

Holding some increasingly heavy LTC, is it worth selling at a loss to increase my XLM? Sitting on 3.2k

What do you think?

Dont want to miss out on gains, but pretty sure LTC will pump again soon so dont want to be a weakcuck

I feel the same. I sit on 4 LTC and I am bleeding. I don`t want to sell at a loss because I only got 1.3k€ In the game. I want to make my money back and then focus on the alts.

Everyone buy if you wanna get rich

hold it.

I fucked up big last time and took my LTC out to go all into XLM at 1336 sats, I got FUCKED up bad and just this past half hour recovered.

I couldn't recommend kraken dot com enough, it's really responsive, especially when other exchanges get slow caused by request volume. It's really awesome if you want to get your coins in and out, fast, without any hustle.

Why the fuck did this start mooning out of nothing? Jesus fucking christ I always lose these moon missions

have some patience dude if you're gonna go all in you might as well have some faith

Probably due to the new IBM shaningans.
forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/12/14/ibm-walmart-launching-blockchain-food-safety-alliance-in-china-with-fortune-500s-jd-com/
or
coindesk.com/japanese-shipping-giant-ibm-to-trial-blockchain-in-cross-border-trade/

Or one of the thing Stellar did:
>kik is moving from eth to stellar
twitter.com/stellarorg

Or it's a correction that was long due from the banking partners. It could be anything desu.

Should we be expecting another pump before the Hong Kong meetup?

held all the way trough bitcoinmania...finally our time has come

Lmao to those who are still holding this shitcoin, just a PnD. On to the next one.

Coinbase support speculation

got 300 last night should I buy more the rise made me hype af to hold

probably a good bet

This is all thanks to the Motley Fool article.

lmao don't listen to this nigga. Kraken is complete garbage.

Bittrex and Binance are the kings of trading. There's also BitMEX, but you probably can't afford that.

So, you don't know how to use the api to get most out of kraken, right? I can teach you for like 5000 xlm if you like.

r u botting on API?

no, I would never do that.

Bittrex is the king of shit

Binance is superior in every single way

I'm getting bored moon now please.

This, it fucking sits there while Ripple goes to Neptune

Ask yourself which one of these comments you often read, and which you don't, regarding crypto

>Damn I wish I had sold all my bags during that pump :(
>I sold 20k of those when they were at 1.5$ please end my life

Is it worth buying into right now or did I miss it? What's the longevity of this bad boy

Look at that fucking trend though, its going to happen im certain. Wish I'd bought more desu

Cant count the number of times id wish i had sold the pump. Just dont shitpost about it

It's only starting. Trust me, I've been waiting for it to moon. All it needed was a little publicity, now it's getting it.

I dont like Kraken, tried to open an account in there and I keep coming across this fucking "Error 4.."
I read there's a lot of people leaving Kraken due to this kind of service errors

They're fixing it this week. Hope they actually do, best place to cash in and pretty trustworthy even though shitty experience

How do you do this stuff tho. How can you be sure it's gonna dip?
What do you do when it doesn't? invest in something else, put a market order, and put your money somewhere else?

Seems like an awful lot of work compared to holding, which assures you guaranteed gains everywhere you invest.

I can understand how it's making money once you have big bucks, but it seems like perversion at this point.

What webs, sources, etc do you follow to be informed about cryptostuff?
Im following cointelegraph and some spanish webs at the moment
Any recommendations?