dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/gaming_and_diversion/Warhammer_40K_Collection/Warhammer 40k - Inquisitor - The Living Rule Book 1.1 (Part II).pdf
madrobotminiatures.com/
madrobotminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOYALIST LEGION SUPPLEMENT WHEN

I believe they called that Angels of Death

> IMPERIAL GUARD REGIMENTS SUPPLEMENT WHEN

Corrected the erroneous statement for you.

Why the fuck did they release traitors hate when this infinitely better book was not even 2 months down the line

>ORK KLAN SUPPLEMENT WHEN

FTFY

I forsee orks becoming top tier in the next edition.

I agree my greenskinned friend, here, have an earthshaker strike.

I wish I had a retort, but you are right. This really has done nothing but make me feel good about torrenting rules. At this point I'm a little nervous to even buy the traitor legion book in case they do more traitor legion stuff like what they did with the 1k sons

We already do have "Cadian" detachement, it would not be so hard to put in more.

> infiltrating Catachans
> 4+ Going to Ongoing Reservers when destroyed Valhallans
> Close Order Drill Mordians Blobs of Doom
> Bazillion other guard regiments
> Penal Legion Human Bombs...

The Beast was one of the most powerful Ork Warbosses to have ever lived. In 544.M32 he united much of the Ork race and nearly succeeded in conquering the Galaxy.
His Waaagh! was the largest the Galaxy has ever seen and rampaged across the Imperium, eclipsing even the one Horus defeated during the Ullanor Crusade which earned him the title of Warmaster. The Beast was a highly intelligent Ork, capable of speaking flawless Gothic. Embittered by the humiliation of the Ork race during the Ullanor Crusade, he intended to cripple humanity and rule the galaxy.
The Imperium only halted his advance at great cost and desperate measure, devastating the Adeptus Astartes.

In truth there was not a single Warboss known as The Beast. Rather, they were a collection of six "Prime-Orks", monstrously powerful and intelligent Warbosses who each commanded a "Legion" (possibly Clan) of Greenskins.

>GW or FW need to make The Beast

Any idea how to make a good greatcoat Stromtroopers? Sell a kidney and mutilate Krieg Granadier models? Find million monopose Cadian Command squad legs and stick them on Scions models?

I want similiar look as one artwork in Inquisitor rulebook, which I cannot find now, for fucks sake.

Don't. Because as soon as you sit on it for a few months they'll release something newer.

t. someone who bought 5E C:SM and 6E DV mini rulebook just to have all of them replaced multiple times. Luckily I was smart enough never to buy a book again after that.

I am about to listen the Beheading audio user. The Beast Arises was a bit bumpy, but still enjoyable ride. From Imperium stealing the Ork grav-tech (suck it muhreens), through the Ambassadorks to the Beast worshiping Digga-like cults. I have high hopes for the last book.

Dis iz now a ork thred

Wy do U lizten to a bok U grot ?

I dunno why, but from the thumbnail, it looks like a girl with short redish blonde hair in armor with black face paint over her eye area, like Furiousa. Opening it is so wildly different.

Bring back Penal Legions already!

Were 10 Guardsmen too OP with Outflank?

i can fix yo eyes hummie, mak it cybernetik

IF THIS POST GETS DUBS PLASTIC SISTERS ARE NOT COMING. OTHERWISE THEY ARE CONFIRMED!!!

Because it is heresy.

well i fucked myself... i hate me

They will be Alphic Hydras.

>Genestealers closing in on my platoon
>ohfugbetterFirstRankFire
>pass order
>eh what the hell, let's roll the autocannons first
>they all hit
>they all wound
>Genestealers get pasted by the autocannons before the 72 las gun shots can even be rolled
>ImperialGuardproblems.jpg

Well huh, eh, mustve been a fluke

>next turn, same platoon is facing down some super monster thing with a torrent flamer
>"eh lets use Bring it down, he's tough enough my autocannons/plasma wound on 3's"
>all the plasmas but 1 hit, all wound without rerolls
>Don't even get to roll the autocannons because the plasmas decided to nuke the sumbitch into next week

Jesus I forgot just how much fire platoons put out, that was stupid. Well at least they definitely proved they were ready to be painted the rest of the way, they just refused to miss their shots.

>The monstrous creature 's face when he realized he was in double tap range of 4 monster hunter plasma guns

Your heretech cannot fix time, greenskin. Believe me, Ordo Chronos tried.

you mean this guy?

There's no happy, easy option. You scratch-build/heavily convert or you don't bother.

The pilot from battle for macragge has the same armor, but you won't get much from a mono-pose plastic character

Playing a 1250 game tomorrow, rate my list plz.
Using new Traitor Legions book as well (which only really affects the oblits I guess).
The helbrute and zombies down the bottom are apart of a Helcult formation, which isn't showing up on list builder.

>cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/gaming_and_diversion/Warhammer_40K_Collection/Warhammer 40k - Inquisitor - The Living Rule Book 1.1 (Part II).pdf

Guys from the page 44. Even worse, but I am looking for something in the spirit of this artwork, rather than the literal representation. Yes, I am already very sad.

What about Skitarii/Vanguard coats? Has anybody some experience with them?

NEW CRAFTWORLD SUPPLEMENT WHEN

also
WYCHES SUPPLEMENT WHEN

also
EXODITES CODEX WHEN

All of these will happens before orks

Lolnever

Goodbye Tau and Eldar OPness, say hello to Orks OPness come 8th edition

Gotta sell them OP armies to WAACfags after all, and what better to do that then shift power.

Also its going to be an assaulty/vehicle edition, so everyone has to build different stuff.

>Exodites

highly unlikely user. Orks actually get a new codex every few editions.

I left out the important part, apologies

FW will be doing it.

OH I forgot to say, I run Typhus with the spawn. Most fun thing to do in 40k for me.

>Wyches
>OP

kek they're literally the worst unit in the game. Orks are better.

That sounds more possible. Boy I sure can't wait to pay $500 for a laser dinosaur!

The coats are a part of the body, and each body will fit with only one of the legs as a result.

You *could* use them, but it'll be rather obvious that their bodies and legs are Skitarii.

Its a steal at that price!

Ork friend and I actually had a fight my wych cult against his speed freaks and it was a very fun game.

not one armour save was taken that whole game

>my wych cult

What would possess you to do this? Is it a holdover from 5E or something?

madrobotminiatures.com/
madrobotminiatures.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=9_21

enjoy

Yes, it was either that or I fought him with my covens list, and that's just not fun with all those leadership modifiers against orks.

accidentally quoted myself instead of you

>Slow and purposeful infantry character runs with the fleet beasts
>this triggers the CSM player

>Wake up early
>Check GW site to see if it's been updated to order Canoness
>Fall back asleep for an hour
>Sold out

If I go to my local GW store, do I have a chance of ordering one or does sold out online mean sold out?

>Imperial agents codex does nothing but remove units from my army list
>There's no new plastic models
>The one new RESIN model sold out to eBay resellers before I'd even refreshed the pre-order page

Welp, guess I can stay away from GW for another few years at least.

More money to spend on the kingdom death kickstarter.

you have a chance

sisters are gone forever

you had your last chance to buy and you blew it

>Using new Traitor Legions book as well (which only really affects the oblits I guess).

Well if you want you can have 16 point Plaguemarines in all but name, that'd save you 112 points.

Orks confirmed best 8th army.

I was f5ing the page from before pre-orders went live and I didn't get any, so don't kick yourself for sleeping through

>CSM Player
>Doesn't know about slingshotting Typhus with Chaos Spawn.

>3

One to paint as my order, one to do like the artwork, and one to sit in its box on my shelf next to my arbites army

i play alpha legion, so i dont deal with filth: do you make a conga line, and charge with the spawn

>>Doesn't know about slingshotting Typhus with Chaos Spawn.

99.99% of Veeky Forums doesn't know how to play 40k well. I'm not kidding when I say you, me, and probably one other guy on this board knows about things like LoS sniping, LoS overwatch dodging, and increasing distance to get into assault.

Something more like this?
Not sure I like the fact they don't have plague knives... But this does look stronger.

plague knifes and blight grenades are not worth S&P and 8 points

I recently bought a bunch to use as inquisitorial retinue.

also

>soon to be available £25 Immolators
Feel bad for the schmucks who paid twice that for them on ebay, but mostly just smug that I did't

Yeah.

Thanks fa/tg/uys, I am glad I came here.
Posted my Typhus :)

I think that percentage is unfair, but I get your point :D

what program is that you're using?

he look fine! fine and filthy!

heavy-r.com
Best free list maker I have found yet.

Thank you friend :)

I am really hoping for a new Typhus model with the revamps next year.

And also for Typhus riding a Glottkin in our upcoming 40k end times ;)

Well, i am glad you managed to find a new way to feel superior to those around you

>new
>implying

You shits have been saying 40k is "easy" and "braindead" since 6th edition, when focus fire tricks still existed, when you don't even know the tactics I'm referring to that allow you to play 40k better.

You so realise, that Imperial Agents ARE NOT the new SoB Codex? As they are not the new GK and DW codex?

Read the reviews of it, it has the full army list, Sans Celestine

Just been to my local GW and they're in the same boat as people online, the Canoness never even appeared as available on their system before selling out despite the fact they were meant to get some in store. That's damn quick.

Plague Marines aren't SnP, neither is Typhus.

Except it is because it has the full list plus formation?

Post your favourite traitor legion

Stop-gap measure. As well as the Inquisition.

You of little faith.

All those are loyal, to themselves.

You are obviously not a SoB player.

DG player from above, oh you are right, its relentless that they get
>Inexorable Advance: Units that have the Veterans of the Long War special rule have the Relentless Special Rule.

>Relentless: Relentless models can shoot with Heavy, Salvo or Ordnance weapons, counting
as stationary, even if they moved in the previous Movement phase. They are
also allowed to charge in the same turn they fire Heavy, Ordnance, Rapid Fire
or Salvo weapons.

The last "stop-gap" we had the WD Codex that lasted 3 years.

This is the Codex. The new plastics will be for these units.

Why the fuck does their entire army get +1T and relentless instead of SnP?

Sorry, green text fails

Because S&P is what Thousand Sons get.

I'll swap you k?

Considering this is what GW classifies as Kult of Speed, I'm quite certain i don't want to see a Klan supplement anytime soon.

>Snakebite Detachment
>Core: Dread Mob

If you agree to have your entire line of new plastics and rules removed and go back to a single resin and plastic combo set.

>psychic powered undead robots are slow
>rotting flesh is unrelenting

> whole squad can take flamers

>S&P

how is it not a cult of speed, everyone in trukks with big guns and lots of bikers with a plane over the top.
Looks like something straight out of Mad Max fury road.

>loyal to themselves

>Dark Angels vs Fallen Angels
>Ahriman's only recently healed schism
>Typhus betrayed and condemned Moratarion and his legion
>Kharn is literally famous for being a "betrayer"

Lootas are heavy.

No thanks, you can keep your spooky dust marines (which should be slow, considering they are just a walking set of armour lrn2fluff).

Gdubs trolling at it's finest.

>Ork players crying that GW gave them one of their strongest units in a formation

Sounds about right.

>squad has SnP
>each model can take a flamer
>7ppm

It's not a formation.

Its ok man just add another 75 sorcerer tax with this 20 point relic. Then you can pay another 70 points for the warpflame flamers to give them +1 FNP.

oh my bad, carrying on whining then.

There isn't a single Trukk in that image.

Lootas are also not Speed Freak/Kult of Speed. They're aligned with Deffskullz, since they like to loot stuff. Flash Gitz are Bad Moons aligned, because that's the richest klan.

Iconic Kult of Speed units are as follows:

- Aircraft (check)
- Trukks
- Deffkoptas
- Buggies
- Bikers (check)

Battlewagons are a bit of a tough one because they're not fast, but they are vehicles.

In any case, that above bundle includes stuff that isn't iconic to Kult of Speed and misses out on some of the most pivotal stuff.

I'm no whining, I'm correction your various mistakes.

>what a bargain!
>Thousand Sons are really good guys!

I'm so glad NL got some decent shit

They should just have the old wraithsight rule now that wraiths are done with with.

They also shouldn't cost 30 points for a SNP flamer. They already paid their lower AP tax with 23ppm base.