Sister Hype

Lets ride this train till we crash and burn
Post your fave sister art, official or fanart

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlinegaming.org/2016/12/10/codex-imperial-agents-review/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just because the spark hasn't been lit it doesn't mean it isn't doomed.

This is anti-Imperium propaganda, no Sister Miriam has ever existed that fell to Chaos. Delete this and report yourself to the nearest Arbites.

Sister Famulous, opens negotiations.

>Sister

You can't fool me again.

where do i get that new model?

it's back up for pre order on Gee dubs, well the UK one at least.

I am in america, damn it why did it leave so quickly.

Third world country. The wait is painful.

If that's a Brother Fabulous, I'm down for that, too.

So some facts:
>2 new detachments. Allied and CAD equivalents.
>No new units. Battle Conclaves broken up as single units of elite choices.
>Saint Celestine deleted.
>Plastic sisters all but confirmed by Atia. No ETA, plan to release them on February on hold.

Are Penitent Engines finally MCs?

No user, only good walkers get to become MC.

No rules chances whatsoever. Only real changes are two detachments and artifacts that are quite mild.

That makes me pretty butthurt. Penitent Engines could be a great MC. I will still run mine, but I'm not sure how to go about keeping them together. They fall apart all the time.

>Shit, forgot text
Original repentia is best repentia

Love Can ooohh

>dual-pistol slinging repentia

This might have been pretty awesome. Of course, Seraphin got the dual pistols and Repentia got the fuckhuge chainsword.

>Saint Celestine deleted.
Sauce

frontlinegaming.org/2016/12/10/codex-imperial-agents-review/
>St. Celestine is gone. She is not an HQ choice in this book, and is completely absent from the Adepta Sororitas section of the book. On top of that, if you notice the picture above, which was on GW’s site. That hourglass symbol next to Celestine means that her model is a “last chance buy”. Now, we can only speculate whether this is part of GW’s master plan, or if a beloved character is getting phased out of the game.

She may turn up in a future supplement with a new model later?

Please don't say my only chance to have Celestine is with a resin model. Please sir, say it ain't so!

Well, fuck. Half of what's good in SoB is in their HQ slot and the rest is in Elites.

Is Celestine to be cut so Sisters can become plastic?

Maybe they did it to punish all the people who bought this model on the kickstarter

>Atia
the Who?

Love Can BLAM!!

That model is absolutely beautiful though and I'll get it when it hits the shop.

I AM TRULY IRREDEEMABLE

Use glue

I'm just going to print out her page from the 6ed digi book, and claim it's a supplement.

Anyone who complains about it is not worth playing with.

> Battle Conclaves broken up as single units of elite choices.

There is something called the "Ecclesiarchy Battle Conclave formation ".

Which may be a formation combing the three squads?

doubtful

If there is it will has some dumbass limitations that require a priest or sever of each and won't allow other characters to join the unit or a whole host of other things that will make it unplayable.

>doubtful

This was said by veterannoob who has a review copy.

>If there is it will has some dumbass limitations that require a priest

You will always give this squad a priest anyway. He gives the squad zealot and war hyms which buff the squad too much to ignore.

I really like this piece of fanart.

>AdMech and Legion of the Damned units
Err, it kinda looks like a gratin where you feel the need to empty your fridge.
Not thrilled to learn that we got the same old rules and fluff as 6th ed, that was already the port of a port.
At least it means that many people will see SoB statlines.

You have good taste. Here are some old official rules to go with it.

I like bondage nuns with eviscerators, but deep down I just want a lone wandering repentia hitching rides of spaceships and going from battlefield to battlefield, segmentum to segmentum, seeking death in battle against various foes in every corner of the Imperium.

Yo holy shit, this old shit is way fluffier than the bondage nuns!

not that I don't like the bondage nuns with Eviscerators, but this just makes so much more sense

>Releases Sororitas COdex on December
>Releases actual new Sororitas on February, having to either spoil new units in the codex (if there are) or release a supplement further on.

Why are they such a fucking mess?

Just thinking.
Maybe they're doing with sisters what they did with Traitor Legions, I.E giving them separate rules for each order?
Sure they have less fluff and potential crunch than traitor legions, but that would be the perfect opportunity to do that.
When the plastic release comes out, they push out the Orders supplement, which means new rules for players and more money for GW.

Sadly, most of SoB fluff comes from their second edition codex. Gav Thorpe will always have a special place in my heart as a result. A lot of the clerical stuff got phagocyted by the AdMech, since they have religion and tech at the same time.
You've got some bits in WD and FFG books, but recent stuff is rare.

>That crusader

HNNNNNGH
If only the models could be as cool the heads/helmets of both models always put me off.

Since the Ecclesiarchy is suposed to have all the money, giving the sisters shittons of combiweapons would be a nice gimmick.

I feel like, while appreciated, the boob plate is not nessisary

I feel like lady gaga could pull off a good SoB costume

Is there any real evidence for plastic Sisters yet? Or is the codex-cover one the only one?

Agreed.

Only one so far. That being said, they still said "plastic sisters of battle" on that Warhammer TV video a few months back, and the rumors are still circulating that we're going to see a SoB update early next year.

kek

but where else would the nipple chain go?

Ok, but like, are there any in shape women that could not?

An SoB is basically any fit woman in power armor with bob cut (or wig). Even old women could be believable as SoB.

tell me more

It is a shame that there are so few of them.

eggsplain

The inevitable Celestine plastic kit will be so majestic I expect to weep. I can't wait.

GW literally confirmed plastic Sisters in the garbage bin video.

What's this from?

>My mummy and daddy are seeing a play tonight called "kinky boots"

I immediately think of this

wut do?

Give In to your inevitable fetish for high heeled boots. Go to the play, You do you, mang.

S A L L E T S

Plastic sister sallet from immolator/exorcist, bakcpack from a sister, Bretonnian KotR Sword, I'm unsure where the body or legs come frome.

Oh sorry, Yeah this was a custom model. I have a Lotttt of unique models and drawings of alternative ideas for Sisters that i have accrued over the years.

>She can team up with an Administratum Chronicler who is present to record the final days of the Repentia.
>Together, the two ladies move from battlefield to battlefield, facing the worst the galaxy has to offer.

She's failcast, not plastic.

GW couldn't even get that right.

Mind you, on facebook the admited they didn't expect it to sell all that well. Which really does say something about the company.

The Immolator and old Dark Eldar respectively.

They have money, but is it a wise investment? Imagine giving every soldier a grenade launcher on their rifle. Yeah, sounds nice on paper, but imagine toting around a rifle with all that extra weight, on top of all the ammo, etc. And every rifle lost is also a grenade launcher lost. You've just doubled the amount of equipment you lose. What is the net gain of having 10 dudes with rifle grenade launchers to 1-2 dudes?

Fit women? Aren't they the average? Where do you live, Amerifat?

I feel it. I haven't seen old DEldar legs in so long, especially with the spikes shaved off.

share more sisters

I hope other more obscure models get revived as well, like crusaders, I always liked them.

That just makes them more obviously a dwarf slayer though.

It's not like the rules go away though...

So this might be obvious, but if you want GW to produce more Sisters, the easiest free way is to click on the "Email Me" button for any out-of-stock minis.

GW apparently tracks that very closely.

Few SoB cosplay. You twat.

What...? Nobodies posted those doll faced sisters yet?

She's FW resin actually

can do

I'm thinking: Royal Purple armor, white trim, rose icon/symbol for the order, and blonde hair.

I really did not want to get sucked back into 40Kids again though. I was able to resist the 30K stuff but unless GW completely botches the range I won't be able to resist.