How do you guys keep track of what coins to watch when there are so many of them?

How do you guys keep track of what coins to watch when there are so many of them?

There are so many coins, pumps and shilling I can't separate the signal from the noise

dart board

Imma be honest, I only bother with coins that have a cool logo and a name that sound like it's from a cyberpunk movie. So far I've gotten 3500% gains from my initial investment in March.

>thats the game

I knew I should've bought Tron

i just buy what biz shills

autism

Surest way to know is to have people tell you their profits and show them their current holdings.
Then just copy the people who seem to know best what they're doing.

fuck, I do this too

>How do you guys keep track of what coins to watch when there are so many of them?
There are not even a 1000 relevant coins, you literal retard. It's not that hard. Use excel spreadsheets, online resources as well as apps for the most important ones.

This works because this is the normie way to buy things, and normies buying things raises the price.

biz shills coins that they got into a pump on too late in a desperate effort to trick people into buying bags.when i see Veeky Forums shilling i know not to buy it

Screw all those nocoins, pick up BTC and few more coins you like and keep track of them on bittrex, u will see all the pumps and dumps, buy bottom and sell at the top, hold noting but BTC, ETH and cash

>the chad investment

Shark here.
Unironically google docs.
List out coins I think that have potential, research them. Give them a realistic rank based on merit. Secondary ranking based on social media / hype. Hold non-hyped coins long term if they have good merit. If they have hype and merit, ride the waves. If they have little to no merit, but good hype P&D.

It's a lot of work, but it's what works for me.

I do this too. I get about a 70/30 win rate

I lurk the portfolio threads and when they get 200 posts I compile all the images and figure out what most people are holdign and if they are making profit. Then I make a purchase.

I just buy top market cap coins, fuck shitcoins on Chinese scam exchanges.

Uh, Veeky Forums shilled REQ and XRP last week before they mooned.

Follow Oldfagbiztard for a month. It's what all the Grills who wanna make money do. It won't take long, and every time you see him post, those nips will be diamonds.

In the beginning there was only few coins, so whatever you bought would make you gains. Nowadays I would only focus on few _good_ coins and just follow them, you will just lose by trying chasing bumps.

Where's her timestamp?

It's amazing what the right bra can accomplish. She must have been massively uncomfortable when she took the OP picture, and probably pulled her actual tits up front and center carefully to actually get some cleavage going.

The only correct answer. You have to DYOR and use your own judgement. That's the game and challenge of biz trying to sort out the moon missions from the shitcoins. You can be exposed to coins before they moon here. Biz shouldn't be where you get your information from, its for entertainment and exposure to new cryptos before you really DYOR.