Is it smart to go all in on pic related?

Is it smart to go all in on pic related?

I heard it's a good long term investment.

The same thing might happen to XMR that happened to LTC when it gets added to normiebase.

Thoughts?

fuck off we're full

No weak hands please find another coin

I take that as a yes

no, it is retarded to go all in.
yes, it is a good long term investment.

How big do you think the chance is of cuckbase adding something mostly used on darknet?

proof? in fact its barely used on the darknet.

This OP. Don't ever go all in unless you're sure, but yes it's a good coin. I'm holding 1/3 of my portfolio here

Absolutely. Even without Coinbase it's such a safe bet.

What makes you think they will add this to normiebase?

>added to normiebase
lol...

top coins will be added anyways, no matter what they're used for.

I hardly see XMR in Coinbase. Not only because its niche, but because it is also a lot less user friendly to use. If they could overcome that, well... Maybe.

It's probably the only coin used to buy things, and yes it is used frequently

+1

should i just buy every coin thats getting added to normiebase? is there a list or something of upcoming coins? or do i just gotta watch the coinbase twitter i guess

>is it smart to go all in ...

I did that with ltc last year when I saw it got added at $20 went out and bought 2k worth. Sold at $80.

Also coinbase has a monopoly on purchasing Btc, so yes you should

i went all in about 5 mins ago. betting on a market crash before christmas.

how much of a brainlet are you? you think normies want to hear that shit? fuck off, unless you can show me proof.

i tried to go in on this but the fucking withdrawal option on binance has been broken for a week. converted by btc to eth instead. some troll here referred me to binance probably knowing about the issue.

cya xmr. u almost had me

xmr is not a hedge against the crypto market idiot a substantial btc correction will bring this down even more just like all the other alts

>substantial btc correction

Not gonna happen

I say 90% chance in 2018.

I thought it was confirmed at this point?