Warhammer 40,000 general

I don't care if I get a full range release if GW don't fullfil my ridiculous expectations edition

Previous thread
>Freshest Rules:
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Stale PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-US/Ork-Wazbom-Blastajet
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for da kunning orks

>Things that get hyped by GW that no one uses

I'm heading to GW this week and I am torn between Necrons, Tau, and IG. I like the look of all of them, but how fun are each of them to play?

5th for best legion.

Never seen this before. Is there a Mek plane out?

Can't decide on the colour of my Gauss anons
This Colour Theory gets my goat

the fuck is that????

da orks time will com son dont you wory grot

>5th for worst legion.
FTFY

Wazbom Blastajet

Its This
games-workshop.com/en-US/Ork-Wazbom-Blastajet

Contrast it with the color of the 'crons themselves.

well what color are your necrons ? fluo pink, yellow, blue or green are the strongest the human eye can see

I feel sorry for orks when I see units like that, that I've never seen before...

B-but i'm retarded with colour
Here's test scarabs, since i'm waiting for an airbrush and working on their fluff until then

So we can all agree that infiltrating an entire army of cultists and chosen makes alpha legion da best right?

Tau: don't be a faggot
Necron: tough, shooty, one of the more beginner-friendly factions afaik
IG: awesomeness, but expensive and could be a chore to paint

Is it new? When was it released?

The Aeronautica formation looks handy desu. I wouldn't mind having a cheap flyer or two to support my Admech

You're using a lot of warm reddish to yellow hues, so a blueish colour would contrast

has anyone had much converting/rules success with IG tanks that aren't leman russ/hellhound variants? been craving some IG medium armour halfway between hellhounds and leman russes, and was wondering if anyone had made anything like this chimera stug I quickly kitbashed and meshed up.

It was released a while ago when Death from the Skies came out. Same with a Stormhawk Interceptor for Space Marines

aaaand its sold out

Glad i got my 4 at least :^)

>still haven't anything about my Made to Order Daemonettes

Did GW take my money and run?

With that new shoddy fliers minigame

ORKS

1. An Initiative increase across the board. Boyz are now I3, Nobz are now I4, and Warbosses are now I5.

2. Army-wide Furious Charge.

3. A Ballistic Skill increase across the board. Boyz are now BS3, Nobz are now BS4, and Warbosses are now BS5.

4. Choppas are now AP4. Big Choppas are now AP3.

5. A Toughness increase across the board. Boyz are now T4, Nobz are now T5, and Warbosses are now T6.

6. A Leadership increase across the board. Boyz are now LD8, Nobz are now LD9, and Warbosses are now LD10.

7. Army-wide Feel No Pain 6+. This can be improved with Wargear and Painboyz up to a maximum of 4+.

8. Painboyz and Mekboyz are Elite choices. You may take up to 3 of each type as a single Elites choice, and you may distribute them as Independent Characters.

9. Mekboyz now have access to Kustom Force Fields. A Kustom Force Field grants a 4+ Cover Save to all models completely within 18 inches, including vehicles.

10. A Waaaaagh may be called once per game, and grants all Orks in your army Fearless for that turn. Calling a Waaaaagh also allows all Orks in your army the ability to reroll their Charge distance for that turn.

11. Characters now have access to non-Mega Armour wargear that grants a 2+ armour save, 1 per army.

12. Characters now have access to non-Mega Armour wargear that grants a 3+ invulnerable save, 1 per army.

The yellow is just a stand-in for a gauss colour.
Are we talking about a light blue or a dark blue? I'm trying to learn this theory stuff but it just isn't clicking

Hummiz plese don't worry about dis weirdgrot.

Diz grot keep stolan my deliciou' ork art and saying da same thing ova and ova.
but i guezz he smart becose he can count more dan 10 hummies and we orks only have 10 fingas

please look at me old orks now diz my grand grand father

>Being an Ultramarine-fag
>The Year of the Great Crusade -28983

Well your bronze i rather dark and your red i kinda desaturated so a bright blue will contrast the most.

Personally I'd recommend you get paint.net, and play with the hue sliders to tweak colours on pictures of your shit.

forgot da art

Oh my god that's awesome
You're the best user thanks

4500 Battle Company of FREE RHINOS
++Battle Demi-Company 1++
-Company Master, 90
+Artificer armor, 20
+Storm Shield, 25
+Relic Blade, 15
+Plasma Pistol, 15
Total, 155
-3x Tactical Squad, 70
+5 marines, 70
+Veteran Sergeant, 10
+Plasma Pistol, 15
+Power Sword, 15
+Plasma Gun, 15
+Plasma Cannon, 15
Total, 210 (630)
-Command Squad, 90
+Company Champion, 15
+Apothecary, 15
+Company Standard, 15
+Melta Bombs, 10
+Storm Shields, 30
+3 Power Weapons, 45
+3 Plasma Pistols, 45
Total, 265
-Dreadnought, 100
+Plasma Cannon, 5
+Extra Armor, 10
Total, 115
-Assault Squad, 70
+5 Marines, 70
+3 Plasma Pistols, 45
+Veteran Sergeant, 10
+Jump Packs, 30
Total, 225
-Devastator Squad, 70
+5 Marines, 70
+4 Plasma Cannons, 60
+Veteran Sergeant, 10
+Plasma Pistol, 15
+Power Sword, 15
Total, 240
++Battle Demi-Company 2++
-Chaplain, 90
+Plasma Pistol, 15
Total, 105
-3x Tactical Squad, 70
+5 marines, 70
+Veteran Sergeant, 10
+Plasma Pistol, 15
+Power Sword, 15
+Plasma Gun, 15
+Plasma Cannon, 15
Total, 210 (630)
-Assault Squad, 70
+5 Marines, 70
+3 Plasma Pistols, 45
+Veteran Sergeant, 10
+Jump Packs, 30
Total, 225
-Dreadnought, 100
+Plasma Cannon, 5
+Extra Armor, 10
Total, 115
-Devastator Squad, 70
+5 Marines, 70
+4 Plasma Cannons, 60
+Veteran Sergeant, 10
+Plasma Pistol, 15
+Power Sword, 15
Total, 240
++Deathwing Redemption Force++
-Terminator Librarian, 90
+Storm Bolter, 5
+Mastery Level Two, 25
Total, 120
-2xDeathwing Terminator squad, 200 (400)
+5 Terminators, 200 (400)
+Plasma Cannon, 30 (60)
+Perfidious relic of the Unforgiven, 15 (30)
+4 Chainfists, 20 (40)
Total, 465
-Deathwing Command Squad, 200
+Deathwing Company Banner, 20
+Champion, 5
+Apothecary, 5
+Plasma Cannon, 5
+Perfidious Relic of the Unforgiven, 15
+2 Chainfists, 10
Total, 260
++Inner Circle++
Terminator Interrogator Chaplain, 140
+Mace of Redemption, 30
Total, 170
COMPLETE TOTAL, 4,425

hey hummie.
I found dat on an space wlf 1 day.
Da magic trick is to take the colo' on da oppozit of the colo' ya use.
Thank gork i found this years ago

Ok

Please go to here webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator and try again

FIX YOUR FORMATTING

Are you mad?
WIth the awful bloat of that shit he'll get a 8000x600 output.

th-thanks

OPERATION: WALK THE FUCK ACROSS THE BOARD AND SHOOT ANY MOTHERFUCKER TO NOT RUN LIKE A SCALDED DOG

What was the stats of that monster again?

It was part of that suppliment Ork players refuse to aknowledge as it nerfed dakka jets.

>stats
Same as all the other ork fliers, just different guns.

EIther two KMK's, or two tellyporta kannons
Two supa shootas and an optional smasha gun and 5+ missile defense or KFF

hey dork hummiz.
da problem wiz ya band iz dat i hav dis in my poket : a KannonBox

you need more S8 roket or lazor to kill da Boxes

200 point AV 10 flier that comes standard with a single shot Smasha Gun and a twin-linked KMK.

Then you can buy shit upgrades such a the KFF or get tellyporta kannons.

I don't have an actual copy of its stat page however.

No-one likes roleplay posters.

No-one.

It's literally never funny.

>tfw kitbashing a decent Corsairs army will be expensive as fuck

FFFFFFFFF

Where can I get elf/eldar pistols en masse? I know the Brace of Pistols rules specifically state you don't have to model all 4 of the pistols, but I'd like to have at least some dual-wielding space elf pirates.

kunnin' but brutal
or
brutal but kunnin'

Bits suppliers, probably. Check eBay.

Naw it's Kunnin'ly brutal or brutally kunnin'

heh look at dat french hummie
da french are bad at trenszlation once mor.
take dis art frenchiz. and thank gork

but i am not french bro

Orks are so fucking shit, GW should remove them.
They just a relic from the silly days of 40k when fantasy existed. Now the game is serious and respected but we still have green clowns.

They're shit on the tabletop too, it's why no one plays them.
If we can remove squats we can remove Orks.

Just got pic related, special gun is 18" S8 Ap1 one use armourbane blast.

at least his comment was valuable on the list he commented.

unlike your bitching about chaos, SoB or anything on the Bingo.

Can you please stop posting this. At this point its not even bait. We've all seen it 10 times already and know its just you attempting to shit post.

>Combi-melta FIST
GIVE IT TO ME

dat chaos edgework on the legs.

Is there nothing loyalists won't steal?

will the novel mega ever get an update?

Im not the only one saying this, people agree they're pure shit.

Remove Orks and bring in a different xenos faction.

Thanks user

Follow-up: Anyone have experience ordering from Hoard O' Bits?

except it will never happen. we got 12 fucking books of ork fluff this year.

2/10 for making me post

>Gets caught samefagging
>"Nuh-uh"

I was just thinking this (sorta). It's less so that they need to be removed than that they need to be grimdark'd up. GW has thoroughly scoured the game of jokes and obvious satire and now treats it as an original donutsteal IP. In that case the retarded cockneys who can't do anything right are not so grimdark. They should be more of a threat somehow.

You are trying way, way too hard mate. Take my image to heart and just stop.

So now the Traitor Legions supplement came out I dug through my drawers and found my old DG and built a list with what they've got, will it work?

> Combined Arms Detachment (998pts) HQ Troops Fast Attack Heavy Support

I get somewhat where you are coming from, and hardly agree with the prior user but, at the same time, The Beast Arises series mostly served to show that even united the Orks can't win (putting the lie to their traditional Codex blurb) that they have easily exploited kill switches and that they are consistently within their own book denigrated compared to Chaos.

The Beast Arises series did, in my opinion, little good for Orks.

The Orks need to have some actual success to be more viable again, having Ghazghkull actually manage significant victories and not lose every single time Marines land would be a good start.

No, you'll be waiting about 28 days.

Proposed fix for Ogryns:

Give them a unique melee weapon, the Ripper Blade (representing the massive bayonet on the Ripper Gun):

A simple laser-sharpened piece of tempered ceramite, the Ripper Blade becomes a deadly weapon in the hands of an Ogryn. Wielded with their abhuman strength and single-minded ferocity, it can pry open the armor of foes like a can of soup at the mess hall.

S User AP - Rending

This would have the dual effect of making Ogryns viable as a beatstick unit and also differentiating them from Bullgryns. Bullgryns have strong defense, with their much improved armor and slabshields, while Ogryns have significantly stronger ranged and melee damage output.

He's also a free upgrade.

>one use
Cute

How big are plague drone wings compared to marines?

I'm considering a MoN raptor unit with insect wings.

Orks are my first and primary army, and I think I'd like to see them removed at this point.

>I want a few hundred dollars and hours of painting to go to waste, like this user who I am totally not, instead of waiting for a new codex in the upcoming edition.

We're faggots, not idiots.

You're only saying that because your codex is shit. Rules can get better.

The big wings are about 1½ times the size of a marine, the smaller ones are about as high a a marine.

This is what you want. Take it.

Dammit, those are a bit too big then. Or at least, will look weirdly out of proportion.

I'm not going to give up my Ork army...but I'll admit in moments of weakness I feel like saying the same out of spite sometimes. For me its mostly the fluff. I get so tired of lacking any significant victories.

But I won't ever want them squatted if I can help it. I would just like them more like orcs from Fantasy who ddestroyed an entire 12th of the Empire Permanantly and hold many of the major Dwarf holds as permanet conquests. Wish Orks could get stuff like that in 40k too.

But squatting Orks would be, to my mind, ridiculous.

they suffer the same syndrome as any xenos faction.
Tau are not a threat
Necron are not a threat yet and will maybe be a threat in 100000 years
Eldar are literraly extinct
DE are a joke of rapist that dont want to conquer anything
Failbaddon is Failbaddon
Tyranid are the "greatest threat" and somehow hive fleets are nearly exterminated in mane battle like maccrage....

when any of the threat will win it will become age of the emperor

Guys, I haven't actively collected or played 40K in about a decade but god help me the new Thousand Sons shit looks cool. I found somebody selling the Rubric Marines cheap-ish- are they at all viable in, say, Kill Team?

no, they are not viable in any format at all. GW are faggots and ruin everything.

>Not realising that Orks Have Already Won

Tyranids ARE the only faction to ever put a serious dent into the Ultras though.

I mean, post heresy.

>For me its mostly the fluff. I get so tired of lacking any significant victories.

So you're an Ork player, but, BUT, you didn't read ANY of the beast arises?

good alphalegion post

Every non-Imperial faction (except Eldar or Tau) has already won, depending on which you play.

>Every action feeds the Chaos Gods
>Orks continue to Ork
>Necrons are unstoppable
>Tyranids outnumber every other race by literally thousands-to-one
>DE are basically living their endgame now

This is a proof that GW can do ork feel right AND be a top tier army

Wasn't that mostly just shitting on sallies and Imp Fists and elf wanking.

>What are word bearers

>AoS
>Doing anything right
Opinion discarded.vox

>Damnos
Nice 2nd company you HAD there

>ork feel right
>attacking 26 times in a row before the opponent can go

Nah.

Making formations cost points would be a bloody good change for 40k.

Sounds about right to me

They're alright, but they have some tight standards for their eBay buyers. That or I must have offended them in some way, because I can't order from them since I don't "meet their customer standards." I only purchase from eBay infrequently but do leave a lot of feedback, so it's probably that I wasn't buying enough per order or something.

Anyway, they have a good selection and some great odd things floating around. Check out what they have since they might have some other things you might want.

I would like this a lot. I love Ogryn and Bullgryn so much. I just got me a Bullgryn kit, so I'm ready to make them up. Though, I wanted to magnetize their arms in case I want to switch up what they are. I'm not really sure how to go about that so I'm hesitant to start building them.

What do you think is best for Bullgryn? I was thinking of giving them a Priest and possibly putting Yarrick in there. I also thought about walking a unit of 5 with a Priest followed by a Straken command squad that has an Astropath in a Chimera with camo netting. Ideally it would be giving Invisibility to the Bullgryn, giving them the Run Run Run order and then Straken's Chimera gets a 4+ cover save from driving behind the Bullgryns, +1 from the Slabshields and +1 from camo netting. At least, I think that's how it would work. An expensive, but possibly fun bum rush. I'd also probably run a blob of Conscripts next to them as well. If I can still take Inquistors with Nullrods, then I will definitely run one in a blob of Conscripts near them.

TRAITOR LEGIONS EPUB WHERE