Normies are in

Normies are in.
>Today boss asked me how many Bitcoin do I have.
>Asked me if I trade on Kraken or Coinbase
>Asked me if I know about "KBH", he meant to say BitcoinCash but didn't give a fuck enough about this shitcoin to spell it right I guess (sorry Cashiers)
Normies are in, so you can probably kiss your multi-million $ from scratch dream good bye.
In the normies herds there aren't just lambda people there are also sharp traders that will take the money out of your pocket on every trade, remember only 10% of traders make a profit and less than that take 90% of all profits.

Normies means more regulations also.

That’s a man, baby|

Who the fuck is this dude, getsmposted here on 4gag all the time

you people are so fucking braindead

muh dick

Wagecuck posting on biz GET OUT NON

That's wishful thinking.

This looks fucking digusting

>today boss asked me how many Bitcoin do I have.

I am wondering if you actually told him and was it the real number

>normies are in

No, they're not. Normies are talking about Bitcoin because of what they've seen in the news or read on Facebook. Very few of the normies are putting their money where their mouth is, know what they're talking about, or even know that you don't need to buy one full Bitcoin.

Are you sure? What about coinbase crashing due to all the traffic?
I hope that normies didn't throw money in crypto in order to x4 it or something within a week and if it doesn't happen that they'll panic sell around 18th Dec. before Christmas in order to be able buy their little shit children fancy cell phones

Said that I can not disclose the number.

Who cares. The problem is why tf are whales buying ripple

You fucking moron read the question

Shit poster

You either misquoted or are a shit poster yourself.

Nigger, the moneyz and competition is coming. Be thankful that the chan at least provided you with a tutorial!

why is normies increasing the market cap of my coins bad?

Some normies are in but this is only the tip of the ice burg. They're adding more than pic related amount of customers everyday and the number will keep exponentially increasing for the foreseeable future. There's not enough SPACE in the market for all of them. The market will keep expanding.

Also once you learn about crypto it's like a virus that never leaves your brain. Every time they watch the news they'll keep thinking FUCK I should have invested when I first heard about it, and eventually capitulate and buy some. It's so hard to resist. And this will keep spreading virally throughout the world by word of mouth.

The fuck is an ice burg supposed to be?

Town made of ice. Do you even Deutsch, cretin?

Uh... I was obviously talking about canada.

This is just the cusp of the normie tsunami.

Just wait until crypto is part of every retirement portfolio.

Nicht town, sondern castle du Schluchtenscheißer

BTC will be dead or taken over by then, what will replace it?

I don't understand how anybody could save that picture and post it later.

disculpa

OP is right to be worried. Check it:
>normies flood in
>metric fuckton of money gets thrown at us
>everything on Normiebase $500k per coin by 2019
>????????
>we don't profit

Definitely don't tell people how much money BTC you have. I think it can trigger certain types of personalities. Definitely neurotic / competitive / evil people. Your life might be shit, but if you tell someone you a doing slightly better in one area, it will trigger them. The inadequacy is real. (as evidenced by half the posts on this site are about social status or some other BS)

This.
You have no idea how many people have the same character as trump.

>Schluchtenscheißer

kek