/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Pastebin: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXAZJ_AcEE
pastebin.com/yMPJL9DZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thank you, user. i'll make a part 2 for my build soon.

If I can make one teeny, tiny suggestion, maybe you could expand wereboy to make you a permatrap for more points

your choice though, it's your cyoa

>your choice though, it's your cyoa
It's not, actually. I (the person you're replying to) am not the author.

I was also disappointed to see that the wereboy option gives you a downgraded package.

After pirating Photoshop out of curiosity, I finally made some OC for the first time. Unsurprisingly Photoshop is a bitch to use if you don't know how it works. The text editing is really nice though.

R8.

i just want to keep my dick

having a vagina would be weird, y'know?

and page 2

no. :)

Add more drawbacks please

Old page 1 for those that wish to use the TG-Note on themselves.

um, if i'm allowed to, can i ask why?

not being rude, just curious

Absolute shit/10. Never make another CYOA pls.

I like it. Simple, but well made.

This is giving me "File no longer exists 404" when I click on it even after refreshing/rebooting. It looks like it's there, though. Is anyone else able to see it?

more? user, please, I tried to add as many as possible and ran out of ideas. If you wanted more, you should have suggested them before I was done.
Because then it wouldn't be a proper girl CYOA. Just wear the superscience strapon all the time if you want and set it to be flaccid.

user, please don't do that.

You're a cunt
>can I be a boy in a cyoa about being a girl?
Apply yourself

Protect
Attract
Mimic
Swagger

There were a bunch of suggestions you didn't take.

>I demand you use ALL my incredible ideas!!!!

???

okay then

i don't wanna get into gender politics, but fair enough

that's kind of your opinion on if you're a boy or not, isn't it?

I return this week again to remind you about a poll that will take place in January. This year had a lot of good CYOAs (bad ones too, but we won't talk about them), but there can be only one to take the title of the best CYOA of the year 2016. The author of that CYOA will get "Autistic Choice Image 2016 Award" as a reward.

Nominate CYOAs which you think deserve to be on the poll. Unless you don't care. In which case go shitpost or something, I don't know.

I assure you that I read all of them. I rejected ones I didn't like or that didn't really fit the theme.

now now, don't be rude, user.

There's been some file access issues for some people. Are you on mobile by any chance?

>user, please don't do that.
Sorry, but the old version of the TG-Note is superior, and not only because of the self-targeting.

The ArchAngel/ArchDemon Roommate CYOAs.

>if you're a boy or not, isn't it?
I'm not trying to insult you here but do you have a mental handicap?

>Rest
>Substitute
>Protect
>Mimic

Everything else is for safety reasons. Mimic is amazing, though.

>but the old version of the TG-Note is superior, and not only because of the self-targeting.
Don't lie, user. That's your only reason for preferring it. Be honest with yourself.

Pokemon Personified.

>Are you on mobile by any chance?
Nah, just on a PC. And yeah it's more than just that file, seems to be about 50/50 whether or not something I click on will work but it's always consistent as to whether a specific file 404s or not. Weird.

Fair enough. If you didn't like them I can't really fault you for that.

I think there aren't enough drawbacks with effects opposite to the stuff you can buy, though. Some user suggested having a drawback with the opposite effect of Safe Mode, for example.

oh fuck off

i'm not trans, but if someone looks and acts like a girl and would like to be called and treated as one, let them. it has literally 0 impact on you.

>Don't lie, user. That's your only reason for preferring it. Be honest with yourself.
Nope, that's just the main reason.

Was PP made in 2016? Or does it count if it's a big update?

You're starting to sound like you don't belong on Veeky Forums, friend.

>a feminine man is a girl XD
It actually does affect me when a tranny lies to me.

Back to tumblr.

This place is not your safespace, nigger. Learn to deal with other opinions.

STOP BEFORE YOU START.

not an argument

poor, poor you

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDXAZJ_AcEE

Was Roommate stuff done in 2016? I don't remember. In the dropbox they were added on the first days of January, so I am not sure if they were made then or only added at that time.

I think original PP wasn't made in 2016, but we had this discussion before. Since this was a pretty big update, it will be allowed unless other anons say that it shouldn't.

>Starts complaining about gender politics of all things.
>Accuses others of needing a safe space.

You've both got a point you know.

Well 7000+ characters later, I figured I should just pastebin the descriptive parts instead of trying to make 4 posts. Basic build is here. I like to explain every option choice so that's where most of the text comes from.

>Instant Girl
>Thin
>Girl-Sized
>Cute
>Slender
>Full-Scale
>Dual-Classing -10
>Variable -20
>Powerful
>What Change -20
>True Reset -10
>Estelle Wright -10
>Aki Nanami -10
>The Weeb Squad -20
>Refuse Change -20
>Birth Control -15
>Performa -15
>Super form -20
>Hair Affair -5
>Flawless Skin -10
>Dildus Maximus -30
>Spark Touch -25
>Balls of Steel -10
>Inhuman Style -15
>Feeling Fresh -10

>Metabolic Flip +20
>I want you +15
>Lightweight +15
>Tumbleweed +10
>Dat Ass +10
>Dat Rack +10
>Erotic Mirror +10
>Sharing Field +15
>Helpless +15
>Paddling +5

>Rubber Constitution -10

>Melissa's Gift
>Flowery Fate

pastebin.com/yMPJL9DZ

I called him a whiny bitch. Not really something someone who needs a safe space says. He on the other hand, needs one to soothe his upset about pronouns.

>Was Roommate stuff done in 2016?
Both were released in January 2016, yes, as far as the timestamps on my files are concerned (Demon on the first day or so, Angel a few days later).

I'm not a tumblr user or even very left wing. i just think you should accept other lifestyles if they don't harm you.

Accepting lifestyles =/= giving into their pronoun demands =/= altering your CYOA to fit their political beliefs.

You told me to leave the site because i didn't follow your echo chamber, there's nothing more tumblr than that.

Seeing those freaks harms my eyes.

Nah, telling newfags to leave is a time honored tradition.

Alright, let's take a crack at this.

>Savor the Feeling
>Average

>Mega stacked (145)
>Massive (135)
>Built to Last (125)
>Protector (115)
>The power of yuri (115)
>Equals only (105)
>Powerful (105)
>Warm Welcome (75)
>Continue (75)
>none
>Katherine Suragi (65)
>Aki Nanami (55)
>Karen Iruga (45)
>Double up (25)
>Menstrual Cancel (10)
>Tasty Beverage (0)
>Boob Vigilante (-30)
>Flawless Skin (-40)

>More Biggerer (-30)
>Invert Commando (-10)
>Dat Ass (0)
>Dat Rack (10)
>I need you (20)

>Perfect cell phone (0)

Titty monster build is go!

>giving into their pronoun demands
it doesn't cost shit.

>altering your cyoa
that's why i said it was the author's choice

And I'm not right wing I just think we should call a shovel a shovel. So yes traps are dudes. Why does it matter that we call a guy a guy?

I've been here since 2008.

>it doesn't cost shit.
Sure it does. Having to obey your belies infringes on my beliefs.

>That's why I said it was the author's choice.
Yet you keep whining.

Everyone says that.

>it doesn't cost shit.
Once it's accepted it gets taught in schools then legislation to silence opposition will be created, just like what's happening with faggots.

i'm not whining. you're whining by telling me to leave

all i'm saying is if they want to live that way, i don't have a problem, and it doesn't cost me anything to treat them as women.

>Having to obey your belies infringes on my beliefs.
I don't believe guns should be banned in my country, but I don't illegally buy guns. You can hold beliefs without infringing on others.

>le slippery slope
yeah, no.

I told you that you don't belong. Someone complaining about his fee fees and politics really doesn't fit into site culture. That's how it is.

>I don't have a problem.
Nobody cares. The issue was you complaining about other people having a problem.

>It doesn't cost me anything
Again, nobody cares. The issue arose when you told other people it didn't cost them anything.

>You can hold beliefs without infringing on others.
Not when your belief is "people have to call me by my chosen pronouns" and you try to force that belief. You getting upset at people not doing so is infringing on their beliefs.

Oh hey EDG I figured out a partial solution to Shapeshifting powers that hopefully don't obviate the first third of your CYOA. Shapeshifting is always one of my favorite choices so having an option here would be neat.

Basically Shapeshifting would be an option in Flourishes I think and it costs some amount of points and maybe gives Allure +1. Then you can pay any number of points into it and that gives you a freeform pool of points to assign as you wish in the future. For example, say you buy Shapeshifting and put 15 points into it. You could change from a Gifted chest Muliebrous woman with two Plush x2 vaginas to a Hard chested Powerful man with a prehensile, pillar x2 cock. Additionally, you can freely use features of any other person you have subsumed with Flesh Union or consumed with Widow's Hunger. You can also change your physical features within any Influences you bought.

Now as-is that's still kind of just better than deciding what you want your appearance to be and keeping with it. But if Shapeshifting costs enough Favor (6-9 in the current version?) and maybe there's other costs like you only get 3 points in your pool for every 4 you spend or something then it could be the sort of thing people choose at a premium.

My one request is that you don't balance Shapeshifting, if you add it in any form, by making it take a long time or be particularly arduous to change. That's a somewhat common drawback and it completely kills it for me.

I aint a part a this shit cause I don't roll with these shitty fetish discussions, but this some bitch ass logic.

Here's the basic of the fucking basic. Check your god damn pants. You find your dick? You got some balls hangin in a sack? You like to fondle 'em? You are a man. I don't care how many dresses you own or how deep you can take your dildos.

It feels like it basically doubles your points to me.

>if they want to live that way
Reminder that you originally argued "guy who wants to trade his new vagina for a penis is totally a girl you guys!!!! How dare you treat him otherwise!!"

Oh never mind it's this productive, useful, and honest discussion.

Looking for pictures of creepy waifus, if you got them I'll take them.

Also shut the fuck up with your stupid ass /lgbt/ argument. I get enough of this shit when I try to jack off to gender bender on /d/.

Flee, anons. Flee screaming. There's no saving this thread now.

This is why the Culling discussion was much better. It was cyoa related. This is just straight up /lgbt/ shitposting.

Ban them all for off-topic.

Tolerance on intolerance does not fall into tolerance

>Nobody cares. The issue was you complaining about other people having a problem.
>Again, nobody cares. The issue arose when you told other people it didn't cost them anything.

No, you responded to me telling me i was wrong. i defended myself.

>Not when your belief is "people have to call me by my chosen pronouns" and you try to force that belief. You getting upset at people not doing so is infringing on their beliefs.
I'm not upset, I'm just saying it costs you nothing to do it, and it shows you're willing to accept their lifestyle choice. I understand you think they're still a man, but you don't need to voice that everywhere and cause upset, just live and let live.

>You find your dick? You got some balls hangin in a sack? You like to fondle 'em? You are a man. I don't care how many dresses you own or how deep you can take your dildos.
I respect your opinion and your belief. that's fine by me, and i sympathize with your argument. that's why if i were your friend, i wouldn't try and force gender politics onto you. therefore, you return this respect by using pronouns to show you respect their opinion. it costs nothing.

Naw, the culling discussion is completely pointless. Even this is better.

How so? It gives you more flexibility which is valuable but the points spent on gaining Shapeshifting could also be spent on something else that gives you stat bumps or some more utility.

Culling discussion was better because it was just part of one side that was completely braindead. This discussion, 100% of the people participating are literal retards.

omg how dare you say that! I'm a girl if I say I'm a girl, and you have to fuck me or you're a transphobe!!!

I use pronouns. I show I care by using the appropriate pronouns. And because the people I associate with don't pretend to be crazy for attention, nobody complains about the ones I use.

>Tolerance on intolerance does not fall into tolerance
Is this a buzzword for "I'm allowed to tell you what you can't believe"?

>I'm not upset
Yet you continue to whine.

>It costs you nothing
I just explained to you, twice, why it does.

>It shows you're willing to accept their lifestyle choice.
If you're willing to abandon your own beliefs.

>You don't nee to voice that.
And yet I have the right to, no matter what you say. Moreover, nobody here cared until you whined. You brought your own butthurt upon yourself.

Also, that last quote isn't me. Quote him if you want a reply.

If this was this year it isn't even a question.

I'd say the culling discussion was filled with only the braindead, while this one has good points on both sides and while inappropriate to the context of this thread is something that should be thrashed out.

>you return this respect by using pronouns to show you respect their opinion.
I don't respect your decision that you're a woman
>it costs nothing
It also costs nothing for you to stop posting but you keep doing it

Royal Revival seems to have been made in this year, yes. Should also be available in Beri's Google Drive (link the pastebin).

That's basically how I would have built it, but how do you calculate score with such a system? A player can dump enough points into shapeshifting to get a load of genitals with max plush/pillar, and then immediately shift it to flavor options when the game starts. Do they keep the allure points?

If you take xenosubstantial, along with a few options I've already thrown in for the next release, you can create a Shapeshifter PC without me having to consider all these rulings.

Except 1 discussion belongs here and the other doesn't.

'cause if you can switch your female attributes right to male ones you basically get both the bonuses of someone who specced for both, with a small tax.

Say there's still 65 points. Well, you spent 15 on shapeshifting, so you spend 50 making yourself a chick. But you can just flip over to an equally specced man worth 50 points. You have an effective point value of 100 points, in that case.

For your idea to work it either needs to not be 1:1 or cost a lot more.

I already pointed out it's inappropriate, user, no need to repeat the same thing I said back at me. But the problem is that which one is trash and which one isn't is reverse.

Then it should definitely be in because I loved it.

good for you. i don't care if you're not actually disrespecting others lifestyles.

>Is this a buzzword for "I'm allowed to tell you what you can't believe"?
No. It's you misreading it. It means you can't say I have to tolerate you kicking me in the nuts, i'm allowed to kick you back.

>Yet you continue to whine.
No. You're whining, I for some reason, am responding

>I just explained to you, twice, why it does.
Your opinions aren't changed or affected by it. You only care about shit like this if you're insecure and want to lash out at others for attention.

>If you're willing to abandon your own beliefs.
I'm not abandoning being a meat eater if I make a vegetarian meal for a vegetarian friend, and vice versa. Apply the same concept to pronouns.

>And yet I have the right to, no matter what you say. Moreover, nobody here cared until you whined. You brought your own butthurt upon yourself.
This meme of you's would work if you had any backing. I just asked the author if they could add a feature, they said no and explained why, and i said that's fine, i don't wanna get into gender politics. It was you who responded attacking me.

From where I'm sitting, they're both trash.

Do you have an idea for when this hits v 1.0?
I don't like making a build for a wip. I hate having to go back and change the cost of stuff, and then there's susdenly new things to buy

Maybe you shouldn't be sitting amidst trash then, have you considered that?

No, but maybe EDG does:

Vampire King
Dusk City
Spire CYOA
Royal Guardian
Dark City

I'm about two-thirds done. I hate setting deadlines, but probably before the new year?

>ou can't say I have to tolerate you kicking me in the nuts, i'm allowed to kick you back.
So you're comparing words to physical violence. Again, wrong site for you.

>Your own opinions aren't changed or affected by it.
Yes, they are. Calling you by wrong pronouns is effectively telling you that you are right and that any opinion otherwise is invalid.

>You're insecure!
No, I think you're a retard.

>Last out at others for attention.
You're lashing out for attention right now.

>Blah blah blah food metaphor.
Redundant with the above.

>If you had any backing.
Two things.

1. People only started arguing with you when you posted that "DEPENDS ON IF YOU THINK YOU'RE A BOY" line. Nobody is upset at you wanting the trap thing.

2. I wasn't the first person to argue against you. I got annoyed at your whining later.

Should make categories. Best CYOA, Best Author, Best Design, Best in , Best Shitstorm etc

Yeah, sure. I'll just leave this here and be on my way.

I'd rather you stay.

There's a lot of other options than just Form, though. Shapeshifting wouldn't let you repick Dowries or anything like that, just the first category.

I would say that their score is re-calculated based on their current form. If they want to put all their points into Plush/Pillar to stack up on Allure then they can do that already. But while they're so alluring then they aren't getting access to other options.

Glad to hear you seem to have some other option for form-changing though! Looking forward to the new version.

It's your own fault then.

>So you're comparing words to physical violence. Again, wrong site for you.
No. That's an analogy. i'm saying you're allowed to disrespect others if they disrespect you.

>Yes, they are. Calling you by wrong pronouns is effectively telling you that you are right and that any opinion otherwise is invalid.
Uh, no. that's just how you've spun it. I have a trans friend I call he. I'm skeptical about transsexuals in private, but i know not using their pronouns would make them feel shit, so i use them to show i respect their lifestyle. It doesn't change what I believe.

>No, I think you're a retard.
Okay.

>You're lashing out for attention right now.
By responding to you? okay.

>Redundant with the above.
How?

>1. People only started arguing with you when you posted that "DEPENDS ON IF YOU THINK YOU'RE A BOY" line. Nobody is upset at you wanting the trap thing.
That's why i said depends. i'm not attacking your beliefs, i'm asking you not to attack others.

>2. I wasn't the first person to argue against you. I got annoyed at your whining later.
Cool. But don't claim I started shit.

I'm going to work now. I won't be able to respond to any more of your messages. respond if you want, I suppose.