Redpill me about Bcash. Why didn't pic related made his own thing without forking Bitcoin...

Redpill me about Bcash. Why didn't pic related made his own thing without forking Bitcoin? Why do some people seem so attached to his project?
Is this an ideological thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hO176mdSTG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why wont you make millions and create your own coin instead of shitposting on a malaysian image board?

lol core shills out in force today trying to manufacture consent

>Bitcoin Cash, not Bcash
>It is not Roger's project, he is just an investor

That's my Daddy right there

I love Daddy's and Grandpa Satoshis vision. It will make the world better.

Bitcoin Segwit is not Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Cash is the most similar to the original Bitcoin layed out in the white paper.

I don't know about that, but why would it matter?

not arguments

Roger Ver created bitcoin too, dumbass. He's been in this so much longer than you have. He didn't fork bitcoin, segwit forked bitcoin. Segwit is the only irreversible change that has been made to bitcoin. BCH literally forked off to preserve bitcoin. Any of the changes made can easily be reverted to 2016 era bitcoin.

If you were involved when bitcoin was still an altcoin you would know this. Ver was a huge force of making bitcoin REAL.

because for those of us involved since before 2017, THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT.

kikes have you blindly chasing dollar signs . . . savvy folk already know where that leads.

The bitcoin core team changed the protocol and decided to make unecesssry complexity with Segwit which can be exploited by attacks.

Miners don’t need your private key to sign a transaction to process the transaction. In Segwit your private key sign resides outside of the transaction. It Bitcoin your private key sign is inside the transaction.

I still don't understand why would it matter. Shouldn't the point is to have the better coin possible? Is bcash the best? Is it better than not only bitcoin, but every altcoins? Also, hasn't bcash have bigger blocks than the actual bitcoin?

it's fucking ideological !! fuck banks Fuck AXA fuck Core

block size is not fixed in "actual bitcoin"

Yet another newcoiner that hasn't read a single fucking whitepaper (let alone the bitcoin one!) yet thinks he understands the tech.

I explained it to you.

Watch this:

youtu.be/hO176mdSTG0

He didnt build his own because he isnt a programmer and doesnt know shit about how to even go about it.

Also a convicted felon.

BCH is a fucking garbage meme coin that will die a fiery death.

BCH is actually the original bitcoin protocol. Why would he need to create his own code?

I don't think I understand the tech, and I doubt I ever will. But what I can understand is the mindset of people supporting such and such tech, and I would like to understand bcashers, their belief system and their endgame.

>convicted felon
Do you think a felon who sold fireworks without a license is the same as a felon that embezzled millions, or a felon that raped or murdered someone?

How can you not realize that your position is based entirely off of ad hominem and groupthink?

Bcash is the ORIGINAL Bitcoin protocol.

Bitcoin is the SEGWIT PROTOCOL.

Your key is not necessary to sign a transaction in Segwit andyour coins can be stolen from you.

well, you can pretty much equate "bcashers" with "bitcoiners" from any year before 2017. I'm fucking serious. I've been doing this since 2010. I actually fucking remember when bitcoin was just "meme coins".

He feels like he owns Bitcoin because he's a narcisist who gets of that he told some japanese motherfuckers about Bitcoin and gave them free satoshis.

yeah nice try but the sigs are still in the block dude.

That peter video is so fucking lols. Doesn't understand how the basics even work

K. Care to show where he’s wrong?

>Your key is not necessary to sign a transaction in Segwit andyour coins can be stolen from you.
If this is true it is a good argument against bitcoin, but is bcash the only coin that solves this problem? How is bcash better than litecoin or eth?

>I actually fucking remember when bitcoin was just "meme coins".
As opposed to what coin?

You don’t need to own any bitcoin or crypto.

Litecoin is Segwit.
Bitcoin is Segwit.
Bitcoin Cash is the original Bitcoin protocol.

Choose whichever coin you want.

*bcash

Bcash whatever you want to call it.

If he was right litecoin wallets would be getting hijacked at a high rate for the last few months. Are litecoin users reporting their private keys stolen at a higher rate than other tokens?

>You don’t need to own any bitcoin or crypto.
what are you responding to?

>Choose whichever coin you want.
isn't the original tech likely to be obsolete or to become obsolete in a near future?
Also if bcash is the real bitcoin, why do people don't just call it bitcoin? Why this so called fake bitcoin is called bitcoin?

Can you do some research?

Bitcoin Core softforked into segwit.
Bcash hardforked from bitcoin core and removed segwit.

You need a plurality of miners to ignore the signatures since they’re separate from the blocks.