You just don't get it do you?

Holding LINK is like holding an asset that backs every HTTP request on the internet.

Every time you hit a page, that's an API call being made.

Now think of every request that will ever be made by decentralized apps, or apps that want to integrate with blockchains.

API operators will hoard their LINK making sure most of it never sees the market. And yet it will become the single most utilized token ever made because it will underlie every major ICO from this spring onward.

You really don't get it do you Veeky Forums? You didn't even read the whitepaper, did you?

Other urls found in this thread:

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-tests-show-blockchain-has-potential-for-global-liquidity-optimisation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They jus' don't get it, my friend. And I ain't no college professa. I simply can't educate errybody on this subject. You either get it, or you don't.

Cool, that's why I will sell again when it hits 1800 sat and buy again after dip

coin is simply not normie friendly lad
give it up. sell those bags for a discount and buy some real stuff

The real pepe baller doesn't talk like a nigger

this is shit coin. literallly, unironically shit. stinky linky poo in loo shurrshurr

Its sad to see how effective the FUD has been. I haven't found a project that got the reaction LINK got since I first heard about ETH when it was < $1. This board has no idea how much this is going to be worth. The banking partnerships are really just the cherry on top of a project that will move the whole industry forward.

You say the word request a lot

Makes me want to think about something else

where did thsi spring 2018 mainnet claims come from? no one ever responds when i ask. for some erason we all think in june we'll be rich, when has sergey ever promised that?

Guyz, anybody gas a cap of a redditor telling how he bought the Confido dip with $90k cos it was definetely going to $4?

must've been larp anyways, can't be that fucking retarded. right..?

He posted it before the crash. The 90c "dip"
Idk, it was super funny to read after the crash. I wanna show it to a friend of mine who wants to take a loan and put $ in crypto

Hmmm, lurking for a good entry point.

I Sold my LINK at 1786 and bought ripple. What a day lol.

Veeky Forums can stay poor for all I care.

I like collecting pink wojacks anyway

It takes a real man to admit he's made a mistake, good to see you chose to be a winner after all

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-tests-show-blockchain-has-potential-for-global-liquidity-optimisation

>SWIFT’s DLT PoC started in April 2017 and will conclude in November 2017, with the final results available in December.

gee, i wonder what that could be...

So fucking tired of these idiots holding onto scam coins that have absolutely no future.

Have you even look at other coins?

Get on XRP now you fucking idiot.

I still have absolutely no idea how this thing works, I’ve never heard any specific use case or business application for it. LINK is the magic coin that does everything and nothing at the same time.

I don't understand why people are so hung up on the swift partnership. LINK was never about that for me, even if it falls through (very likely) it doesn't matter a bit for the long-term viability.
Node network going live, now that's something I'm looking forward to.

That swift document is only POC 2 of 3.

Meaning your holding those bags for another year. So much FUDD why you all fucking people over the holidays.

How do you actually buy chain link?

Here's a super rare one, just made it a few days ago. Only seen it used by someone else once.

I didn't read the whitepaper, but I have 25k link because I just wanted to belong.

>tfw only 1000 LINK

Ripple?

no, swift is not working with ripple.

they did mention colaboration and inter-communication and hinted at ripple

not that they're going to do it, it was a recommendation they got from some banking scholars

Good job bro. Ripple was $0.20 last week, but I think you made the right move entering at $0.80. Well done!

the little token that could

They are though

link to evidence please

it's the Veeky Forums way.

ive never felt so comfy holding bags before

mmh I really don't want to look it up for you but it was a pic on swift's site, they also hinted they'd develop their own alternative

like they recognized ripple as their rival but said they had to work together and use tech to get better solutions

K-kurisu

I remember a news article from like half a year ago that mentioned Ripple had approached SWIFT several times, but they refused to work with them.

yes and no.

APIs will need to be REWRITTEN to support this!!

Expect 2-3 years at least for modest adoption.

I dont think thats true

It is.

APIs are built into server components. and sometimes need to reflect realtime data.

developers on average are extremely expensive. How do you just magically integrate LINK into preexisting APIs that are already massive projects with maintenance, testing, etc?

No they won't pajeet. I'm a developer. I manage multiple APIs I could hook into Chainlink today if I wanted to. Its built so existing APIs can be hit which requires no rewrites.

Did you even read the whitepaper? Have you read the docs? If Ethereum is the decentralized computer, LINK will be the internet.

Because the API just needs to send out JSON, which most do already. The code to process the API output data (chainlink) is completely different than the API itself, and (afaik) will be up to the oracle node operators

Fuck off nigger, LINK will be $100 this time next year

There's a chainlink library that I could wrap my APIs with? Are they cached? How does auth function?

Don't get me wrong, I think LINK has potential, but saying that you could change your endpoints that quickly is nonsense.

2-3 years.

Keep in mind, IBM already has open source versions of this.

Think about criminal smart contracts. LINK $440 in 2 years

You don't change the endpoints... that's the point.

You just make a new "Chainlink" that points to your endpoints and attaches a smart contract to the data. The chainlink processes the data, and feeds it to your smart contract. Or alternatively your smart contract and have the Chainlink hit your endpoint.

There's no code changes at the app level. This is midleware. You write a small bit of middleware code to connect your existing endpoints to the blockchain.

You really didn't read the whitepaper or spend any time looking at the code docs did you?