TETHER'S CEO ARRESTED BY THE INTERPOL

TETHER'S CEO ARRESTED BY THE INTERPOL.
ALL TETHER WALLETS CONFISCATED.

Source

r u sure

That sounds like actual future news.

Ya. For once the bait almost got me. Sounds entirely plausible at this point.

>confiscate wallet
Found the newfag

redpill me on tether and why people are worried about it

ALL THAT CHIT CHATS GONNA GETCHA HURT.

Its a ponzi scheme. They print fake money anytime BTC wants to dip which then feeds into margin trading markets and props up the price.

Bitfinex made Tether to pay back money that was hacked in 2015. Tether was recently hacked again.

USDT is not backed by USD. Its not backed by anything. They've never done an audit and have no bank accounts or way to deal with fiat. They certainly didn't add $200million to their bank accounts today alone.

Their scheme will keep working so long as the BTC price keeps rallying whenever they print new money. Meaning today will be the real test. With a fresh $200million USDT being made, the price should carry above $17k easily, and start pushing closer to $18k. If we linger around current price or start to drop, the jig is up. The crash is inevitable, and Bitfinex/Tether will be exposed as a scam.

This is going to hurt a lot of people.

Big if due

Hey man. What shitcoin's mooning next and when will BTC wake up again?

BTC will bleed until early March and start to come back alive by April.

And next moon will be whatever shitcoin PBC pumps next. I think that's 4 days away? or something to that effect

Looking for OP at the moment. Intensely focused. Someone needs a lesson in what is funny, and what is not.

Thank you, based cryptodamus.

This post doesn't explain anything. There's an assumption that this is a bad thing, but why would they be doing it if it was so bad?

It is somewhat rude to answer a question postulated to another unless asking permission, but I am intensely focused on OP at the moment, so I will let it pass.

IT'S REAL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>only

Can you ease our minds about the tether situation? Are they really backed by real dollars?

The absolute state

Because they profit from it themselves. In the end they'll exit with the gains, and leave everyone else as bagholders.

They don't care that its bad for the crypto market. They only care that they were getting cut off from finance and needed a way to fund themselves. This scam gives them that so long as it works. Its starting to fail now though, just as they're approaching $1billion in USDT being issued.

Tell me. How does a company who's been cut off by banks go from $30 million in May to $1billion by December?

Made an inquiry of INTERPOL, and provided them your post, OP. Not so funny now, is it? Don't bother to wipe your hard drive, and don't bother to run. It pisses them off. don't worry, they are much more civil than I.

BITFINEX CEO ARRESTED WHILE SNORTING COKE OUT OF AN UNDERAGED THAI HOOKER'S ASSHOLE
SELL EVERYTHING ITS OVER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

is OP about to get v&?

Guys, go here and release that steam off sometimes

I can not "ease your mind" The Tether Situation has not become fractional promiseary , it was from the very beginning. It is fractional promisearily backed by fractional promiseary dollars. You are looking for zero risk investing. It is a Blue unicorn.

It's ok, its the "Ice Cream" v&. He won't be hurt. Just shook up a little.

>TETHER'S CEO
yeah, I'm pretty sure Tether's "CEO" doesn't actually exist

Now, to answer your question. Mana has a Hype Train inbound this afternoon through thise evening. don't know yet whether it is a here or on plebbit, or both. I will send someone to plebbit to find out. I do not sully myself there.

> (You)
>I can not "ease your mind" The Tether Situation has not become fractional promiseary , it was from the very beginning. It is fractional promisearily backed by fractional promiseary dollars. You are looking for zero risk investing. It is a Blue unicorn.
I'm just confused how they are allowed to exist in the first place. They are basically creating dollars out of thin air, or so it seems. Wouldn't the FED put a lid on this in an instant?
Forgive me, I'm a total layman