>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

What are some goo perks to deal with reality warpers?

How do you expression affection, /jc/...

Poor, poor, retarded Emmeryn.

Headpats, cheek touches, and smooches obviously

There's a great one in Desu 2 that prevents you from getting piffed.

Shaping defenses from Exalted tend to be star preformers for stuff like that though.
So either be a half raksha in exalted mortals with the proper graces or wait till solars jump and grab the integrity protecting prana charm and never worry about getting reality warped again.
Doesn't help when they start fucking with the world around you though. Be prepared for a game of the floor is lava to take a sudden turn for the real.

So are Digger and KonataAnon OTP now?

You say that, but the Jumpmaker's Guild is going to pull my licence if I don't have the Fallout 4 update ready by Christmas.

Slime Rancher might have what you're looking for.

>floor is lava

Element-Resisting Prana means never having to worry about volcanoes or pesky lakes of acid.

>Slime Rancher
>reality warping
wat.

Oh, ha. Go away, Carlos.

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to call me out on my typo.

Jumpers, how do you deal with people with delusions of grandeur?

Throw them in the ocean at mach 1. Good old ocean.

>You will show me the proper respect!
>I've known more kings than you have days. I /am/ showing you the proper respect.

I pointedly ignore them while pursuing my goals in such an overtly awesome manner that unless they're actually deranged they can't assume I'm lesser.

That's a thing too, but floor is lava was just an example.
Having a black hole dropped on your head or the surrounding area turned into antimatter is still going to give you a bad time.
If someone is creative enough as a reality warper they're not getting stuffed entirely is what I'm getting at.

There's a Good One in Blazblue, though you might want toggle if you ever want to be in a situation where you can't observe yourself.
Hugs.
Beat them in whatever they specialize in, in a manner that will cause as much misery for them as possible.

...interesting choice of words.

Not a perk, but you can buy some Dip in Who Framed Roger Rabbit? that can stand in for any natural, innate weakness a being has. That stuff's pretty gooey.

I radiate love and compassion as a gentle glow from the depths of my soul, bathing the target in limitless wave-particles of comfiness.

Basically I hug them on a subatomic level

I prefer not to do this in public because it's too easy to get carried away and accidentally illuminate the entire solar system, all because some companions get too enthusiastic at seeing my true beauty. So outside the Warehouse, I just pose, stare meaningfully and nod. I'm experienced at nonverbal communication and substituting skills that this can feel like anything from a thousand I'm-proud-of-yous to an intense kiss.

I practice headology.

I turn into a dragon. Depending on how annoying they are, this may be followed up by mauling.

Have even bigger delusions of grandeur with just enough to back it up that they can't ignore my girth.

Is there any way to become a D&D dragon other than FR? None of the other jumps offer the option, do they?

Once Infernals is out, I'll finally be able to show my infinite love to the world.

Coiling Mist Embrace
Cost: 1m Mins: Essence 2
Type Reflexive(Step 1) Keywords: Social, Sorcerous
Duration: Indefinite Prerequisite Charms: None
Jumper has a million tendrils with which to clutch and suffuse others, expressing his affection for them. When making an attack, either social or physical, a wisp of fog will escape from the Infernal and try to invade the body of the target through any available orifice. Once inside, the mist will seek out the enemy's heart and wrap lovingly around it. Only by blocking or dodging the original attack can this be avoided. Targets who are literally heartless are beyond the Infernal's power for now.

While the mist surrounds their heart, the Infernal receives an automatic success on all rolls to perceive, track, investigate, or understand the host. They may even pinpoint the location of an invisible creature or track someone who leaves no trail, purely by following the distant throb of their heartbeats. The Warlock adds (Essence) automatic successes on roll-offs that dispute this perfect effect.

I congratulate them on their stellar self-confidence, and then proceed to gently upstage them.

Use outside context powers to steal it frm a draogn

I think Dragon Lance has an option for that.
If it doesn't there's spells to do it, Fuck there's spells that turn you into Bahamut if you want.

You can also pull it off in Dark Sun but I would not reccomend it. It's extremely painful and you go crazy.

That reminds me, Gary, how did you even get a driver's license at that age?

Update 1.62 Changelog? Edition.

Changelog at the bottom. Goddammit.

Updated all of the swords. This is your fault, you know.

Also changed some stuff in Demon Castle, much of it explained in the notes. Also totally your fault. It came out way darker than I intended. I like it!

The DMV couldn't ignore his girth.

Playful physical abuse and bantz in an escalating fashion.

Like seriously, the more I like someone the more likely I am to subject them to some kind of benign torture like tickling, dropping spiders on them or waterboarding. I don't get it...

Pride is a window on which Chaos can creep in. Educate the brat. If that fails purify his body and mind with a cleansing flame.

Goddamn Strike, stop being so best.

>Updated all of the swords.
Um, as nice as this is, can you choose not to have your weapon gain a personality? Sometimes it's better for a tool just to be a tool. Also, do they count as companions, seeing as how they can take "human" forms of their own?

Man, that kid is really over-girthed for a ten year old.

Use the Polymorph Any Object spell. It's permanent if you follow the conditions listed in the spell, so all you have to do is transform yourself in steps. You won't be able to be a massive dragon right off the bat, but you can get there.

It's the little things. Remembering a birthday despite all the craziness that's going on, making the time to spend a few hours doing something together, and occasionally headpats. It's both harder and infinitely simpler than one would think.

Hit them with balls of paper while they're trying to monologue. Then steal their pants. No one looks regal without their pants on.

>Updated all of the swords.
Eh... It is what it is.

No. You did this. Now live with the consequences.

And no, they don't. They're items that can take a human form temporarily.

>new swords
Amusing. Unasked for, but still welcomed.

Honestly I kinda want to import all three swords into one, just to see what kinda bizzare personallity results.

>swords
Not a fan, but I'm not really going to ask you to rescind an update just for one user.

Same here.

>Retired Hero, forever alone, forever NEET.
Hilarious update.

Offer my wares for a marked up price, cut all the love and care i put into my usual product so i can sell significantly more, faster and cheaper to a customer I personally don't like.

It's still better than the asshat down the street, it just may have a fist full of issues since I just don't care, hell I may not even make it which is a real tragedy when all product i make is always hand-made from scratch legends given form and feel.

>swords
Ugh. Unfortunate, but reconning isn't too bad, and at least I have 200 CP to spend elsewhere.

What are the power levels of the two swords after the Tsun one? Also what does twisting the land around the demon castle mean?

Humiliate them.
Poke them in the eyes, punch them in the throat, then give them the most extreme wedgie possible.
Top it off with a groin kick hard enough to lift them off the ground.

Thanks for the new swords user

Please user, I am only a humble servant of the Emperor.

Seem now I want to learn Santoryu in One Piece, take Damn Harem Heroes, and simultaneously wield/waifu all dere-dachis at once.

>Fuck there's spells that turn you into Bahamut if you want.
What? The five headed dragon god? Does it do it permanently or what?

No Yandachi in a drawback or something?

Is there a reason you didn't just add new items instead of altering the fundamentals of how they've worked for months and adding terrifying features to them?

No, that's Tiamat. Bahamut is the one-headed dragon god, her good-aligned counterpart.

Well if you don't like it I can stick in a non-sapient option. It's not like it's a big problem.

Who wants the addition?

Tsun is the strongest and most expensive, obviously. The other two are upper tier level 8, both being cheat swords in their own right.

user, that's called schizophrenia.

There's one for Taimat as well if you really want to go that route.
I forget the exact wording of those spells but I think they're in the D&D Dragon Magic book.
Not positive though.

I had no idea Tsudanchi was THAT powerful

I meant to use this.

I just meant you didn’t need to add more swords.

I'm guess the twisting is making the land around the castle more fitting of a dark and desolate landscape. Barren lands, dying wildlife, that sorta thing.

>Drawback

I want the entire collection user and can you add more drawbacks?

>The weapon is outwardly cold and rather sarcastic but quite dedicated with a strong work ethic. Under the surface, however, it's completely in love but is unable to understand it's own feelings. Kuudachi views itself as your weapon foremost and is proud of its place, unflinchingly loyal and reliable even as it wrestles with unfamiliar feelings and a growing emotional attachment to you.
>mfw

I'm not sure how to feel about the fact that you just made my sword tsundere.

I just meant you didn’t need to add more swords. The last update was fine.

>Who wants the addition?
Yes, please. It'd be nice not to have to worry about torturing a sapient being or destroying a soul every-time I modify it, reforge it, risk breaking it, etc. I mean, it's amusing for the kind of person who actually enjoys harem anime, but the implications are absolutely terrifying.

Are the corpses possessed as strong as they were in life or are they just zombies?

I'm just sad you took away muh fusing option.

Twins, perhaps?

Because I can. And because I'm a lazy autist who can't handle unbalanced item options while also not wanting to think up a whole bunch of new ones.

Tsundachi was always level 10 compared to the cheaper level 8 swords. She's the supreme cheat sword, but it takes special circumstances to bring out her ridiculous power. That is to say that it takes her deredere coming out, which only happens if she falls in love. Which only happens to the harem protagonist (i.e. you).

I thought about it. I couldn't think of how to fit it in. I might come up with something later.

>not liking kuudere
I will literally fight you in the streets.

... like the others, I'm not seeing why you took all the swords and based them off of one sword, when they (or at least some) were based of other canon swords. The Bonded Swords were cool, and are now a single sapient sword. The demonic blade now has the hots for you?

Just... I think this may be one you want to add as options, rather than having it be what happens. Give the choice to give a personality (for all except Tsundere, who is suddenly able to take on gods? That's a bit crazy) who was like that to start with.

Ego Guardian Protocol [200sp] – Although the suit can protect the user from most physical hazards, some ills of the mind or illusions that fool the naked eye are not nearly so forgiving. The user may fall victim to post-traumatic stress, or become unable to perform in combat. This is a safeguard. Upon activation or when a particular trigger (programmed by the user) is activated, the armor immediately sends several signals through the user’s nerves that creates an artificial ‘combat high’ and a state of supreme focus, letting them shut out emotional stimuli and focus on the battle at hand. The emotions of fear, joy, and other extremes are temporarily suppressed. It is tailored specifically to your biology to create a similar reaction, though foes who try to reverse-engineer such a process will have better luck threading a needle through concrete. This lasts for only a few minutes at a time, but can be reactivated or toggled at will.

This one is a little unconventional, but I ran out of 200 point ideas for protective systems. Thoughts?

Alright, alright. I'll work on it.

It's something I just threw together anyway. I figured it might be interesting and thought I'd post it and see what you all thought. I'll definitely be doing something with the swords, though.

What do you think about the castle, though? I liked it the most.

>I will literally fight you in the streets.
I don't like my sword being like that. Yeah, that's right. I said it.

Looks fine to me. Combat drugs are a time-honored tradition.

Sounds like the kind of thing that would have shut Other M's plot down instantly.
I like it. Having OC modules for the power armor is a good idea since that way it's not just skipping fun parts of the scavenger hunt.

Might I suggest some of the things they came up with for AM2R if you're looking for ideas?

I would say the castle seems a bit too much for 400CP, but considering Tsundachi is a 400 and is at level 10, it's probably fine.

Seems cool, a healing shapeshifting demon town/castle is pretty neat.

Maybe make it being a kuudere optional? I mean, I like it. Kuudere is best dere.

Also, the castle is great, it will make a great final boss stage in future jumps.

You're not allowed to not like what I like.
It's against the Internet rules.

>I will literally fight you in the streets.
Tag me in famalam
This heresy will not go unpunished.

Alrighty, glad to hear.
Sure, I'm open to suggestions. I gotta have 1/1/2/2/4/4/6/6 for each section of power armor. Weapons is easiest. Protective Systems are hardest.

For the record I like the change. I hope you don't alter it completly.

RIP.

Seriously though, I love the castle's new functions, even if some could argue it starts off too strong. But the Divine Charm is pretty good just because of how much it helps against the primary fail state in the Chain, and the new Tsundachi is the fucking strong. So I don't know.

Either way, I'll probably replace the Bonded Swords/Dandachi with it once I get around to updating my build because of the new stuff, even if having some goddamn company would do wonders for my Jumper's mental state early chain.

Please don't get rid of my swords user please I am begging you

No, I really like the swords.I'ts great.

Heavens I might die when before this jump comes out because of hype.
You're killing me here, double perk trees for two different sets of power armor is going to hit me right in my powerarmor fetish.

The swords don't bother me too much, I'd just like to have /the option/ of not making them sapient.

Hey HeavensAnon Since the we're presumably going to be able to pay to change power armor aesthetics between backgrounds does that mean that pic related levels of heresy are going to be possible?

Jumpers, do you prefer unique properties of your gear to be based on magic or (non-magical) technology?

Looks neat.

I appreciate the effort but I kinda liked the fact the tsundachi was the only one. Not asking you to take them out or anything though..
Castle's pretty neat, though. Am I right in reading that I could plonk it down and it would literally drain its surroundings of evil? Wouldn't that result in a surrounding land that gets more 'good' over time?
Or does it simply grow in power the more evil the surrounding land is?

Magitek

Yes. Also, the other two categories are going to be Movement and Visors. I am definitely including a jetpack option.

>You say that, but the Jumpmaker's Guild is going to pull my licence if I don't have the Fallout 4 update ready by Christmas.

The more people force deadlines on themselves, the worse things get. It's not like you're racing to make the most jumps or something (good luck if you are), so you might as well take your time and actually make something good.

Tech. It's easier to modify and upgrade, to customize for specific situations.

>Tsundachi was always level 10 compared to the cheaper level 8 swords. She's the supreme cheat sword, but it takes special circumstances to bring out her ridiculous power. That is to say that it takes her deredere coming out, which only happens if she falls in love. Which only happens to the harem protagonist (i.e. you).
Which chapter is that based on? It sounds familiar but I can't place it?

For non-companions? Giving them shit.
For companions? Giving them shit, and also snuggles.

Damnit Major, put some pants on. You're a leader for fucks sake.

Tech as a base, Magic to enchant the shit out of it later.
Sometimes Magitech as a base since it just works out easier on occasion.
If you keep them seperate you're missing out on a lot of design space.

Are the creatures created with 'demon spawn' considered companions?

Magic is just science you don't understand yet...

Or the machinations of Chaos. Either way: Tech

>Hit them with balls of paper while they're trying to monologue. Then steal their pants. No one looks regal without their pants on.
I'm stealing this idea to do to Jauffrey. It sounds too funny to pass up.
Also to the White King, or whatever the white walker leader is called.

What are good perks for disposable minions, like waddle dees or prinnies?

>pic
What? Oh, I guess I should be polite: who?