SALT TRAIN LEAVING STATION

Breaking through that 49k sats resistance and not dropping

Get in now if you like money, biz

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/saltlending/@zeartul/salt-lending-update-9-27-17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally my BTC came through on Binance and SALTed myself thoroughly.

Feeling comfy with my 202 SALT. Gonna moon any day now.

oh hai

any news on platform launch? heard it was coming out before xmas. got sick of f5ing the price of this shit so i'm just waiting on the launch before any moves are made.

also do you guys know if i'll still be able to buy a nano ledger for like 4 or 7 SALT after the platform launches?

before the end of the year guaranteed. now it's gone up on the official website to 27.5 dollaroonies.

I still feel that Veeky Forums is undervaluing this coin A LOT

It ACTUALLY has the "solid fundamentals" meme, and HUGE tax benefit by cashing out sort of tax free.

REQ and LINK has 10x the amount of memes, and they don't even have a product

Well, I have beens stocking upp around 500 SALT per week since 3$, so I am not complaining because I will make it but still

actual crypto with an actual use case and an actual platform (this month) with an actual team.

who's got dank salt memes?

Veeky Forums always sleeping

SALT rep hinted in the telegram it is coming before Christmas. My best guess is Monday.

the only time when biz starts talking about coins is when theyre up 50% and are FOMOing in, then get burned and call it a shitcoin PND. i only go on here to find low market cap coins with potential, and whaddya know those threads only get two or three responses.

Hey I believe in REQ like I believe in SALT. I only hold these 2 :(.

It also feels so good that you actually will be able to repay interest in SALT; with the price pegged to 27.5$ worth. Basically I am buying at 65% discount now for my future wealth

This is a once in a lifetime REAL NON LARP opportunity, my gentlemen...

Oh don't worry. There will be plenty of wojacks on missed money when this thing launches. I'll have made money on the token while simultaneously enjoying the service.

There is also gonna be staking as well in the future, oh baby.

Source?

Fine Salty user Sir, could you please provide me more info about the staking?

steemit.com/saltlending/@zeartul/salt-lending-update-9-27-17

I just noticed that "Zeartul" is Zeratul with the 'a' and 'r' flipped. Coincidence?

with salt i have read up the first time in my life a whitepaper completely. it is very well written, easy to understand and fucking interesting because it is an unique approach and this was and is still missing until the launch of their platform coming this month. i cannot imagine this NOT mooning hard. lets see. only got myself a hundred of these bad boys, but gains are gains

It's weird that staking is part of the referral rewards. How do you think it's gonna work, exactly/

Got 10k SALT.

Sitting comfy as fuck boys. I'm gonna be fucking RICH!!

Also sitting on massive bags of NEO, PPT, ZRX, XRL, XLM and WaBi.

Comfy AF!!!!!!

salt is easily the most comfy hold of most tokens, let alone those. great work user.

but you want some bitcoin too. no reason to not use the service.