EOY Ark predictions?

EOY Ark predictions?

hoping for $7

can anyone give me her facebook so i can blackmail her for some of them sweet arks shes holding?

$5

$10 EOY
$20 Q1 2018

$300 EOY 2018

MODS !!

I jerked off to that picture am I going to make it?

$0

SMARTBRIDGE IS A MEME

STUTTERING POTHEADS

IT CAN'T EVEN FLIP THE MAFIA COIN

Stop posting that thot, and probably $10

Just some larper's whore senpai

God she is so gorgeous
I bet it'd feel absolutely to nut inside her while she gives you that look.

What is there to blackmail her with?

Hot girls are posted all the time, I don't see the big deal.

Shit coin and shit tranny. Stop posting on my board.

Guys don't fucking post their face you THOT! Get the fuck out of here, no girls on the internet is for a reason. If you have to resort to using your looks to get a bunch of pajeets and young boys to agree with you then you are not playing a fair game. Seriously, you are a joke, and now you are a meme. Congratulations.
One day you may be able to hold your own without boobs, I hope so because age acts terribly on a woman. Once your looks fade you will be left with nothing except your family and kids, I hope you have those already. Otherwise, you are fucked and you better start getting the cats in. I mean you sid you are single so you have fucked up either way even if you do have some.
Bye bye, now roastie. Fuck off to instawhore or something.

Is arkie girl le 56%?

> isn't mad with chick pics in general
> mad if it's a girl who existed here briefly yesterday

Stop posting that stupid Spic ark shill. Her bf put her up to that shit

She's a lurker. Proof?

Sounds realistic

10% less than whatever it is now.

ARK? I don't know, but did you know she is not a virgin and had cum on her face? Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal.

Disgusting.