Blockfolio rate thread

Blockfolio rate thread

Is owning XMR worth my precious soul and an eternity in hell?

>No ETH
>No Ripple

Have fun staying a poorfag

No, but it is worth all the BTC that you have.

holy shit this screenshot is fucking huge

gotta love shitcoins

teach me your ways

really need to find a 2x run at least this month

keep getting fucked

sorry my phone is Super High Res

sell some XBY and buy yourself a phone charger m8

>buy undervalued project with strong community
>hold

pretty simple senpai

i put about $300 worth of eth into INS right before ETH ran up, I keep fucking myself

do you think INS will 2-10x after its hits exchanges?

what's your next pick?

no idea about INS dude i'm not really a trader, i bought XBY in may and Obsidian in october and i'm just gonna hold for another 6 months and then re-evaluate

Diversify my XMR gains? I bought it @ $180.

>he doesn't even have waves

Best wallet for XMR?

r8

Bitcoin cash and ethereum is the only cryptos worth holding. My body is ready for EXPONENTIAL GROWTH in 2018

I use the official wallet. I have no complaints.

Rate my bags

What do you goys think

you gotta be fast in selling shitcoins or all there's going to be left of your gains is this screenshot

Am i going to make it?

is that Zimbabwe currency?

appreciate the advice, but if i'd listened to that sentiment in may then i wouldn't have what i have now

i'm prepared to wait another 6 months and see what happens

I'm thinkin
30% ltc
30% eth
20% xrp
last 20% ?

Philippine Pesos)

i didnt even know you people had smartphones yet

Nokia 8

LINK

Any tips?

i'm an autistic poorfag, pls be gentle

Just broke 10k lads.

How come more people don't own bch?

Also LTC

Bch is mainly held by people who held btc through the fork. A lot of them never bothered to take it to an exchange.

If you have a paper wallet in btc then you need to kind of jeopardize its security to get the bch back online.
It's not worth the ten%
This is why a long period of sustained high ratio of bch will see lots of dumping as new bch hits the market

lambo when ?

Criticism welcome

Not long in the game. Total investment is about £70; spankchain has been good to me (£20 investment) gonna get some shitcoins and ICOs - don't have the capital to make a quick big return yet

Forgot pic

fellow britfag here, teach me your ways.

What other alts should I spend some BTC on? Is Tron still worth jumping on?
Also with what frequency do you people swap you investments? Do you immediately sell after a moon to avoid the correction or should I as a beginner pretty much always just hodl and make decisions on a more macroscopic level, deciding on a coin solely on how much I think their project is worth?

>apologizing

ur never gonna make it far in business

Started 3 weeks ago with 500€

I am poor. And have a little in btc and some in both etherum and ltc. I have like $500 that I want to put into something risky. I keep hearing about Neo.,Xmr,Req,;link All all of those acceptable to? I hear people keep saying that if you have under 5k to put in in something risky.

need more monero, also have 99 ether that i didn't register

trying to accumulate nuls and xlm over the next few weeks, then gonna be ready for the moon mission

What's so good about XLM? See it a lot here and never looked into it

Where's the BAT?

Their logo is litterally a rocket and guess what... it will moon

Best XLM wallet?

Hold to the moon. Might spend some more btc on other coins, but none are really attractive atm. Unless anyone got some insider information or came here from the future?