HOLY SHEEEEIT

HOLY SHEEEEIT

SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/xrp/market-performance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>38 BILLION supply

LMFAO cant wait for this shit to crash and burn

Why does the supply matter when the cost per coin is so low?

Only 10 billion were circulating on Monday this week. The cap is 100 billion. What happens when 100 billion are in circulation?

you guys will be the next generation pink wojaks poster for 2018

Its the marketcap that matters, not the supply.

all these newcoiners are pissing me off.

Sell and I'll buy your bags and think of you when I lay on a sandy beach retired at 28

because it has no room to grow, the market cap is ridiculously inflated by the supply. my guess it will crash and become worthless once it reaches $2 if it even gets that high.

the creators exit scam and you lose your shekels, goy. this is a very impressive PnD.

I’ve been in it for over a year. Isn’t that the case for pretty much every coin? The market’s crashed before when people withdraw from wallets and want to cash out only to learn there aren’t enough buyers. The price for all these coins are really only determined by a comparatively limited proportion of the total supply.

took 6x profit on ripple and still holding half my coins. stay salty (even got some for free). we are going to 3 dollars. i will be millionaire. bitcoin is dead hahahah

noripplers seething

They want a stable coin you dumb fucks

which means low price point per coin. Either way people are going to get burned soon.

Man Veeky Forums is sooo stupid with replies like this. I can tell you know nothing about the fundamentals of Ripple and just spout memes about it.

VRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOMMMMMMMM!!!
ow shit sorry didn't mean to wreck you off the road

Tell me more about these fundamentals

You are referring to the fact that all the ripples have been premined and half the total supply is waiting to be dumped on the market still?
Or the fact that its a totally centralized system
Or the fact that it was designed for banking and not for individual investors and they have stated multiple times that when price rises they plan to dilute to maintain "stability"

Please enlighten me further to the fundamentals

yeah this is absolutely retarded

wtf is going on

this must end soon

b-b-but they want a stable coin!! totally not a scam!!!!!!

Actually its 100 billion
Ripple itself takes 100 billion as the supply
ripple.com/xrp/market-performance/
Worth $77 billion dollars, yeah.

You must be insane to buy/not to sell
Ripple Labs holds about 60 billion and the two founders hold 9 billion. Thus 20 billion only in the market with an avalanche still to come.
Yay!

Yes and at 77 billion (accounting for all ripples that will ever be in rotation)
Or 30 billion the market cap is ridiculous.
+12 billion on a coinbase rumor. Healthy growth as fuck.

Bitcoin growing $100bil in a week is healthy?

>S-SURELY CRIPPLES ARE GONNA LOSE THEIR MONY

lol
Welcome to the real world kiddos. Technology alone does not sell a coin. Technology + social contacts and social influence sell a coin.