We need to make an exit plan

This is for holders of more than $50k, pajeets stay out.

We need to start thinking about an exit plan. If you are well informed, you should know there is going to be a large dip soon, as result of a tether run, mass regulation, or some other unexpected intertwined event.

In general I think it's smart to start thinking about a goal and cashing out when you reach that goal, then hiding out until the crash comes.

Are people going to hodl during the dip or going to set some goals on profit and exit until the the great DIP-cession?

this board is useless now, 99% of people don't even have 1BTC

nigga im not cashing out til at least 2 million. 2018 is going be extragavant.

i didnt get hear by cashin uot
fucking pussi

>exit plan

You realize that 2018 is gonna be the year?

If there’s a huge dip or crash the market is going to be flooded and it’ll clog up transaction times on the blockchain. Imagine watching everything burning waiting for your transfer from your wallet to the exchange to go through. What’s your plan going to be to get out ASAP if something goes wrong? You can’t keep everything on the exchange because it’s more prone to hacks. You literally cannot cash out user.

Don't know how you claim to have $50k+ but you still act like a scared bitch in front of the imminent 2018 bull run

If btc crashs just buy bitcoin cash its that easy

Guys, looking for the best option in case the crash happens.
Options possible:
- Fiat: but in my country i will be taxed so much (kraken)
- USDT: this scam may last a bit more. What will happens when Bitcoin will go down ?
- Bitusd: seems pretty good but lack of liquidity
- Other coins (ripple? BCH ?)

What is your thoughts ?

We'll see whos a scared bitch when you lose all your money faggot.

Yep, everyone is delusional.

> crypto
> exit
pick one

Not too concerned about regulation. All of the whales want us to sell when regulation comes up, that will probably be the time to buy. This is a whale shill thread, anyone really invested in crypto has other assets as well (unless you are retarded). I have more in stocks than in crypto and plan to keep it that way. Having alternate investments, there is no reason to exit from crypto entirely.

Just buy gold with btc. It's as good as cash and you don't have any limits on cashing out

>50k
>wants to exit crypto
Stupid cunt. 2k18 is your chance to actually make it.

The only thing I'm concerned about is the humongous fees of btc. I wanted to move part of it into eth but not after the recent pump.

look idiots, you make money by being ahead of the market. last year, two years ago, four, whenever the fuck you bought bitcoin, you were ahead of the market. now you can be ahead of the market by noticing this massive fucking scam that's about to crash everything. if your plan is to wait until it crashes because it hasn't crashed yet, you're a fucking idiot. that's like the people five years ago who waited for bitcoin to go up to see if it was worth buying.

This guy gets it.

Why would it crash? Even if all the normies panic sell we'll just go back to pre-normie levels.

Is bitusd an option you consider ?

>$50k
>Exit
Wow even pajeets aren't this poor

my goal is 100k but i went from 9.8k to 7.5k because of stupid fucking DUDE WEED LMAO POTCOIN last night

FUCK YOU DENNIS RODMAN

need a big fucking moon mission to recover now

Honestly OP I'm at about 100k but I trade it. If it all crashed, I wouldn't lose very much at this point. I don't like trading in a bubble though, if that's what this is. And for the past 2 weeks only, it really has felt like one. Because I am aware of that, I simply trade with a slightly smaller stack, a little more conservatively. That's about it.

>plan

Try buying gold with bitcoin, than sell the gold and transfer cash to a bank account? Don't know if that would work.

Or

Try buying some currency (maybe the Iene) with BTC and than convert that currency to your own? Also don't know if it would work.. just brainstorming here

maybe let's think if there are some cryptos/projects that are undervalued heavily now and therefore shouldn't be affected that much by the crash?
noone says to exit crypto for good, just wait for the crash, then wait or the bull trap and reenter at the bottom

lol right?

why would I exit if Bitcoin (or its successor) is going into the millions within the next five years?

that would just be silly

I would like to think that too but lets be honest? ho will be the one buying btc/whatever at for example 500k usd? the ris/reward ratio at that point will be very poor

I dunno if you know this, but you don't have to buy a whole Bitcoin

of course, but you're assuming that crypto will establish a very solid floor in terms of prices and the confidence will be so high that boomers will be happy to put lets say 20k into btc to get 20% a year
like I said, I would love to see that but seems unlikely to me

Very smart, sell cheap to the rich people that will keep throwing money at crypto to avoid taxes...

I guess you don't understand math very well, huh?

hey, watch your tongue mister.