mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

frontlinegaming.org/2016/12/10/codex-imperial-agents-review/
games-workshop.com/en-US/deathwatch-kill-team
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Shriek, Shrouded, Invisibility, and Terrify on my NL sorcerer

But I bet you don't run him using this model, pleb.

Looking for some more advice on this one

First for warpflamers being the shittiest upgrade option since the plasma pistol.

I'm not even a Thousand Sons player, I play Death Guard! That's how ridiculously costed they are.

You're right, but holy shit. Is that FW or something? Where can I get one? It has an LC and force axe, which is perfect.

Hows my Alpha Legion list? 1500 points, mostly for casual play and FUN rather than just flat-out winning every time.

I'm new to Warhammer 40k. I am thinking about getting the Blood Angels Start Collecting set.

Outside of the Captain can most of the other Blood Angels specific pieces be removed? I don't want to actually play Blood Angels but when it comes to armor I want the Bhaal Predator instead of the Dreadnaught.

>S&P
>7ppm to give up ap3 bolter
>bonus warpflame rules

Get a fursuit and say "wolf", "claw", or "fang" every other word.

You clarly don't play orks

I still can't get over that this model is supposed to be a Librarian. He's a World Eater for fuck's sake and was marketed as such.

He is/was FW's event mini for 2016.

Quality advice friend

Fuck. Guess it's impossible to get now?

>World Eater Librarian

I don't know why I laughed at that.

Final draft of this list:

1500 Fluffy Dark Angels

HQ
-Chaplain, 90
+Plasma Pistol, 15
Total, 105

-Terminator Librarian, 90
+ML2, 25
+Storm Bolter, 5
Total, 120

Troops
-3x Tactical Squad, 70
+5 marines, 70
+Veteran Sergeant, 10
+Plasma Pistol, 15
+Power Sword, 15
+Plasma Gun, 15
+Plasma Cannon, 15
Total, 210 (630)

Elites
-Venerable Dreadnought, 125
+Plasma Cannon, 5
+Extra Armor, 10
Total, 140

-Deathwing Command Squad, 200
+Champion, 5
+Apothecary, 5
+Plasma Cannon, 15
+Deathwing Company Standard, 20
+2 Chainfists, 10
Total, 255

Dedicated Transports
-Land Raider Redeemer, 240
+Multi melta, 10
Total, 250

Complete Total, 1500

Multi melta on the LR is for things that are either too tough for the flamers to crack or are out of their range, Extra Armor on the Ven Dread is to ensure that everything that tries to harm him is always versus AV12 and that he can always move and fire his stormbolter. Librarian is to ride up with the Termis and either nerf the enemies or buff the squad by giving them Rage. Chaplain is just there because it's fluffy for him to lead the tacs and I like the model and for helping the Vet Sergeants with power swords in the event they end up in a challenge or assaulting/being assaulted for some reason.

Actually I have about 3000pts of them, they're pretty fun. I take your point though, there's plenty of shite upgrades in there too.

i can't talk about warpflamers but warpflame isn't that bad, but then i play daemons so i expect the dice to betray and help the enemy

cost like $5 from chinaman

Probably, unless FW are holding him over to their early Jan events.
>be me at the May Open Day
>see that mini for sale
>oh, he looks pretty cool, maybe I'll get him since I'm already shitting my savings' bed buying a Titan today anyway
>wait what legion is that? Can't be WE since he's a Libby
>mfw

only 8' range
unit cannot run
unit cannot fire overwatch either.
30pts/model

Why are you scared of them?

What the fang did you just fanging say about me, you little wolf? I'll have you know I graduated top of my pack in the 13th Great Company, and I've been involved in numerous secret furs on Wolffang, and I have over 300 confirmed claws. I am trained in wolf wolffare and I'm the top wolf in the entire wolf.

Does anyone have that image of the forge world warlord titan being cradled like a baby by a girl?

I'm not adept enough to get all the info, so I don't deserve chinaman

I'm in burgerland, so I don't even know where to go.

Only other way to get it besides those methods is paying a Brit to buy one for you when they go to warhammer world or a FW event, or buying one on eBay for like $65.

Chinaman or sorry mate.

>Notice that you can give Belial a TH/SS
>Oh cool! I'll put him with a squad of Knights for a T5 Belial!
>The Hunt? What's his WT do again?
>Gives Precision shots
Wow, useless Warlord trait. How fun.

Well, damn. Thanks, though.

My search for china continues I guess.

I rate 8/8 would take your skull for Khorne.

Footslogging World Eaters 1850 list. Replace Dimensional Key on Lord with Talisman Of Burning Blood from WE relics for sweet +3 on movement/run/charge distance with 2D6 movement for all in the beginning. Havocs are tax for formation. Is this a viable footslogging list for WE casual play? other words am I gonna get my shit kicked in by casual/semi competitive (not WAAC) armies?

Is it wrong that I want to foot slog my nightlords that aren't raptors?

a little

marines without metal boxes are kind of dead meat

Wait, did he actually have WE shoulderpads?

If so, that's kinda retarded.

shame he can't throw his hammer

1750 points death guard (semi competitive) list

SONS OF MORTARION DETACHMENT

>LORDS OF THE LEGION
>daemon prince of nurgle, 3rd level, power armor, wings, spell familiar, plague skull

CHAOS WARBAND
>chaos lord of nurgle, plague bringer, bike, sygil of corruption
>5 nurgle marines, plasma, combiplasma, rhino
>5 nurgle marines, plasma, combiplasma, rhino
>6 bikes of nurgle, 2 meltas, champion with combimelta and melta bombs
>3 terminators of nurgle, combimelta and power weapons
>5 havocs of nurgle, 4 autocannons

>CULT OF DESTRUCTION
>warpsmith of nurgle
>3 oblits of nurgle
>1 oblit of nurgle
>1 oblit of nurgle
in response to the user from 2 threads ago:
I don't particularly enjoy bikes either. I don't even think i'm gonna use this list but was thinking about how could a good death guard list look like. i am really concercned about the wargear for chaos lord and dp though, maybe I should remove some stuff and throw the black mace in.
for vector strike..... i don't usually pay attention to flyers. they are never worth the thought. but yeah, dp can strike them anyway plus I have 5 oblits on the ground to shoot at them if I must (for example wqhen I face flyrants)

They have stealth, though, and I am less likely to care when they die.

I just don't feel like buying bawkses because I can't use them in 30k unless they're the old style

>Laughing Death Guard.jpg

buy oldbawkses then, but you're wrong, there's pictures in the black books of the current pattern of rhinos being used(I think it was iron warriors) just grab loyalist ones that's aren't spikey and you're golden

Bullshit, Mars pattern vehicles are perfectly fine in HH.

Really? I've read people sperging out about it.

But I'm NL. Wouldn't I want the spikes and shit?

Looking for advice from lorefags that havent spurged out that a wolf gave them the bad touch

Here ya go

underrated post

Now you have my attention! Got any more???

>no Razorback
>NO RAZORBACK

REEEEEEEE I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE FUCKING SAINT BUT WHY WOULD YOU TAKE MY FUCKING PSYBOLT RAZORBACKS YOU MASSIVE FAGGOTS

Grey knights seem to have intercepter squads, the VeteranNoob review said purgation, this is good news!!!

>I've read people sperging out about it.
those people are wrong

His belt buckle has the night lords style lightning colors, so I'm guessing he's just Night Lords.

>mfw

What is the point of the Valkyries when you can't start in them because they're their own force?

this does not seem like a replacement for codex grey knights so your razorback is fine. just like your captain, librarian etc

No, I mean Inquisition. Grey Knights haven't had psybolts for multiple editions.

He's talking about Inquisition you memeloving faggot. GKs haven't had psybolts since 5th.

>Psybolt Crusaders
>Psymeras
>Psybolt Razorbacks
All fucking gone
They better not fucking nerf Coteaz

I am that user from 2 threads ago!

For your Nurgle DP, it depends on how you want to use it, but I don't really rate the plague skull - too expensive for what it does, especially considering the range.

Your Lord's equipment is fine, you probably don't -need- the Sigil considering you're toughness 6 with a 5+ FNP re-rolling 1s, but if you don't have anything else to spend the points on. Try to get the 3rd power on the Nurgle table, it'll imprive Plaguebringer's poison to a 2+, which will make your Lord potent in combat against anything except 2+ saves.

They dropped Servo Skulls too. And now you can only have one Inquisitor per detachment, which sucks for those that play ITC.

You do get a free WL trait though.

>They dropped Servo Skulls too. And now you can only have one Inquisitor per detachment, which sucks for those that play ITC.
P O S T P I C S

No more inquisition land raiders either.

>Literally squatted celestine

frontlinegaming.org/2016/12/10/codex-imperial-agents-review/

Because White Scars weren't broken enough you know

>tfw still no Red Hunter bodyguard for Inquisitors
But I just want to use my mind wiped marines that know an extreme amount of tactics to guard a superior.

Didn't they remove psybolt RBs from Codex: Inquisition too? Or was that GKs, and Inquisition were the last dudes to have them?

They don't have them because Red Hunters are FW. Although an Inquisitor should technically be able to have a single small squad of any compliant chapter he wants really. Fire Angels, Ultramarines, etc.

>paint deathwatch red
>use other shoulders
>have =][= symbols on armor
>mission tactics are basically Red Hunter tactics anyways

No, they were still in there up to now.

RIP S7 BS4 TL Assault Cannons.

Neat it isn't I'm fucking incandescent but where did come from? Are you playing games with us user?

Oh, we're two different people.

At least they're keeping to the lore that Land Raiders are for marines only, I guess?

Is maelstrom of gore viable?

the entire point of this codex is to take allies

take

allied

space marines

you dip

Eh. It was an old order from the Horus Heresy that Inquisitors/Admech/Rogue Traders could circumvent if needed.

Bell of lost souls posted it.

Unless you a SoB player, welcome to your new reality.

You'd think, Slaanesh, that it wouldn't be possible for Sisters to be shafted in a codex with all these in-house allies options, but somehow, SOMEHOW ,you managed to fuck them over.

My friend plays Sisters and he is not going to be happy when I deliver the bad news.

>Dominion Squad comes with 2 flamers, one storm bolter, and one melta
>Dominions ignore cover
>flamers

>Retributers come with 4 Multi-meltas and 6 bolters
>Rets gain rending
>multi-meltas

GW pls

He should be used to suffering, so at least he has that going for him.

Who gives a shit bro IGNORE COVER MELTA

Yea. I know. I've only been playing them for 10 years. These squads are jokes.

Also, you can only buy the Banner in a $55 bundle with a bolter and a flamer.

Lol wtf GW

How would rending even work on multimeltas? Roll the 2d6 and if either of them come up 6 you get an extra d3, if they both come up 6 you get an extra 2d3?

Gotta pen those AV 26 vehicles I guess

I suppose it'd help against knights when outside of melta range.

Holy crap, Rending Multi Meltas are actually pretty scary like that.

Always pen Warlord Titans.

Also the made to order seraphim is in the seraphim box as well.

Wanna know the punchline? It's false advertising, you don't even get that.

That's exactly how it would work. It's 100% unnecessary because S8+6+1+1= 16

As pointed out it pens AV 14 at 24" and that's it. However, that means you're within 24" of a titan or land raider.

Which is that?

Haha what the fuck. I am reminded of the old "Dominator Squad" from the WD game

hey, anyone who got the Deathwatch box, can you tell me which chapter-specific shoulder pads are in it? The GW store page says there are 18 chapter specific pads, but not which chapters.

>SoB getting within 12" of a Warlord

A multimelta is just a 24" melta. There isn't a second shot.

well, there are buildings that are AV 15...

Bow before my google fu

24"*

8+6+1=15

Because you need rending for that? Average on a melta at half range is still 15

On the topic of Grey Knights, what are the opinions on strong GK lists? I get the feeling that in order to be "competitive" GKs basically just run a combination of paladins, terminators, librarians, dreadknights and storm ravens. Anyone have any feedback on what could be a good GK list in 2k points? I get the feeling that GK are suffering from a lack of detachments like the rest of the armies in 7th edition have gotten. And after reading the review of Imperial Agents, it seems like GKs just get a smaller version of the NSF.

There's a picture of the sprue on the GW store page.

games-workshop.com/en-US/deathwatch-kill-team

>Which is that?

The power sword and plasma pistol superior.

Hotly, the descriptions are all over the place, I'd love to puck up a few mor immolaters, but I'm waiting to make sure the top hatch isn't actually resin like the description says.

It's almost as if GW don't know anything about the army...

>grey Knight moved to death watch
>trades storm bolter for pistol

Ultras
IF/CF
Bangles
IHs
Flesh Tearers
Mentors
Novamarines
Yiffs
Dank Angles
Salamanders
RG
Minotaurs
IWs Silver Skulls
fuck knows
Any shade of Templars but probably intended to be Black
WS
Howling Griffons?

Just placed my first order with chinaman for a contemptor arm and the leman russ model.

GKs don't serve in the Deathwatch.

Oh. That thing NO ONE ever used because it's a 40pt upgrade on a 15pt s3 model?

They don't know anything about them. Seriously, go read the 5th Ed WD battle report for a laugh.

user, look at that arm. That's a GK arm.

>fuck knows

Brazen Claws

>user, look at that arm. That's a GK arm.

That's an active duty DW arm, idiot. The only reason the old DW models didn't have this arm was because people were using non-DW models with a DW pad to represent them.

user, all Deathwatch marines have that arm.

Fluffwise, GK are implied to be the one chapter that doesn't serve in the Deathwatch.

>user, look at that arm. That's a GK arm.
No it isn't, and you're looking at the wrong arm anyway. He's a Blood Angel.