COSS

Last week my dividends value came in at $3.40

Checked my dividends earned this week: $12.29

Holy. Shit. Once the Christmas UI update is active this shit is going to explode like a pressure cooker

How many coss?

Redpill me on coss. How do I buy it without attracting too much attention from the bogdanoffs

coss pays dividends?...how do it pay said dividends?

this

>how do it pay
Away from my board, nigger

coss holders get 50% of the fees generated on coss.io

Mine is weekly dividend , you'res is false and overevalued , you forgot 0.04 % fees

Big picture question, what value does this add beyond the value to shareholders? What reason does anyone have for buying into the network beyond just getting a dividend?

the marketcap rises also if the exchange gets a higher volume ...

> ticket to lamboland

so it's another lambocoin that's going to be wiped from the map once institutional money steps in

The coins value will rise

You receive dividends based on the exchange's volume, in the form of each crypto.

When a coin explodes in popularity, COSS holders will get a shitton of that coin. With the popularity probably comes a price increase and so that incentive is huge

It is essentially an index fund for every crypto on the exchange

please buy my friends, lambo very soon sirs, i promise you that COSS is best

buy now or stay poor pajets

Do you think the stock market will open in crypto? they will kill each other and kill their rotten system themselves, and even if it did, it would take years to happen.

LOL, there were some of you that thought Coss was a scam.

COSS was $0.05 three weeks ago

COSS just reached $0.15

just for accumulating

So all this FUD against Coss has been for whales to accumulate?? Damn.... that's rough

The one time I tried to distribute my earned cross to my wallet on the exchange the distribute failed, still charged me the eth fee and it erased my coss earnings. Sold all coss and ditched the exchange.