COINBASE CONFIRMED!

twitter.com/JoelKatz/status/941368685595258880

BOOOOOOOOM!

nice LARP

nice just bought 10000000k

There is no chance this centralized bank coin is added to coinbase. Read about Brian Armstrong the Coinbase CEO.

i really cant wait until the only time i ever hear about this shitcoin is in "what coin caused you to lose the most amount of money" threads

why do you think it might play out like that?

i think it has potential

it's going to at least $1 first

So hodl my ripple then?

Sweet road to $25+ confirmed.

i think it will be always among top5 coins

XLM will hit CB before XRP. XRP is targeting banks which they do a great job and have a great product. XLM is basically the same thing going for the consumer side instead.

Cap it and remember me when I'm gone.

dude if you bought XRP before the last 48 hours youre so far in the green a correction would still be profit

I`m fomoing hard now. I bought 140 at 80 cents

I hold 4 LTC and contemplating suicide because I bought at 340. I think about going all in XRP

Would wait and see what it does at the $1.00 mark. That's going to be a test.

pump the brakes user, this shit just went up +97%, some will be cashing out, you can get it cheaper in a few days before we head straight for a dollar

I've been holding these bags since early this year. If this is a bamboozle this coin is dead, if not, this will be good.

It's going a little past that.
It would be too obvious to dump at 1$.

it tough being weak. Yesterday I held 3 ETH and sold to get on the LTC train, the day before I had bought for 500 bucks XRP at 18 and sold at 21 cents.

I feel like a basketball bouncing.

here you go not only bank BIG NAMES AMAZONE

Normies want Ripple on Coinbase. Coinbase wants to sell Ripple to normies. Ripple is the future, get used to it.

Wait how does this confirm it? I hope it's true though

JoelKatz = head crypto @ ripple

thats OK, you still sold that XRP at profit and your LTC will rebound, if you don't respond to mistakes with rash decisions you will eventually be in the green

BenLawskyCoin is the future of big banks. It's another Corporate trojan horse attempting to take crypto away from the people.

I'm so fucking upset that I didn't hold on to my ripple

i dont care as long as it makes me rich in the process.

Yes user we get it you bought in and want others to buy in too to make you more money. You doing really bad shilling by throwing out Amazon randomly doesn't help that

When is it being released?

we're headed back to 24k sats!

>i dont care as long as it makes me rich in the process.

The absolute state of Veeky Forums normalfags

You’re such a fucking idiot. First off, XRP is a DECENTRALIZED currency. RippleNet is what’s centralized, which you don’t use unless you’re a fucking BANK. Anyone can trade the decentralized XRP without touching RippleNet.

Secondly,
>bankcoin
Ripple isn’t a bank. It’s a company selling its tech services to banks and institutions. You’re such an idiot.

When you've been ripped off so many times by "muh fairly mined!" crypto nerds and their endless scamcoins you come to stop hating the banks so much.

This, strap in fuckers were going to planet nibiru.

Why in the fuck is Ripple even valuable if RippleNET is what the banks are actually using?

holy shit the market history list is just flashing rn

Not my fault those people are retards buying into every ICO and shitcoin under the sun

im not touching this premined jewcoin

>why in the fuck is Ether even valuable if Cryptokitties is what everyone is actually using

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

SHALL I BUY IT NOW OR NOT?

stop spreading fud it won't be on coinbase, will dumb to 50 cents

bought 1.2k at 0.23

Feels good faggots

I made $16.50 using stop loss, am I doing this crypto-currency thing right?

XRP is by far the smartest move made by a cryptocurrency.

All the other coins are fucking still stuck in fantasy land.

Thank god, i hope all you shills got fucked over

Oh here we go with this fucking retardation again. You could google this shit, but I guess it’s too hard for you because you have a double digit IQ.

AHEM:

"There isn’t fast settlement without XRP, just fast payments. When you use RippleNet but don’t use XRP, the actual money has to move using either the traditional correspondent banking system or using a partner (like EarthPort) that maintains nostro/vostro relationships. This is significantly slower and more expensive than instantaneous, atomic settlement with XRP.

Once a partner is using RippleNet, there is no technical obstacle to them using XRP to settle and get the speed/cost benefits. So the more banking partnerships, the more payments and the more payment corridors that can switch to faster, cheaper settlement with XRP the instant the liquidity is available.

Whether this is why the price of XRP moves, I don’t know. But this is why such a move would make sense". (David schwartz, chief cryptographer at ripple)

Read this shit, verify it, think deeply on it, and make money. Fuck.

Because Ripple acts as a virtual currency that will be used in place of actual monetary transactions. That's what makes it so fast and viable for banks to use, especially with international money transfers, which take fucking forever.

XRP has a clear cut usecase. Fucking google it or open up Ripple's homepage, instead of asking idiotic questions.

It's not about retards, i'm saying i've never encountered so much greed and thievery anywhere in my life but the crypto world, thankfully i'm wise enough to spot it now.

That happened literally four more times today. Fuck off, retard.

What is the best place to trade btc for ripple

So basically:
ITT smart ripple HODLers who have actually done the research and read the whitepapers, and fucking whiny babies holding their LINK and other garbage shitcoins wishing they would've listened a week ago before XRP mooned.

If you're not HODLing, I can't hear you. We're already in outer space, let's just see how far we wanna keep going before we run out of fuel.

>WE HIT 5500 SATS
>SELL SELL
>AHHHH CRASHING
and the cycle continues

lol, how much did you net after trading fees?

any exchange 2 days ago

binanace

Going Saturn boys

Fake news

im broke for a few more days and spent my entire weekend mining .02btc on my phone so that i could buy XRP at around .00002btc

Bought 6k at 0.18 w00t

???

i legit dont know why i didnt put this part
the movement to my wallet is on standby

>i didn't read the whitepaper

XRP is the intermediary currency to represent whatever the banks agree on. It's nothing but a number. It's a faster way to send payments, while the actual money crawls its away around the financial institutions.

Since RippleNet is coming online worldwide, the XRP burn will increase at an exponential rate which will increase the value as time goes on.

how did you mine on your phone?

I bought 4.8k ripplerinos @ 0.31€ my first real crypto mooning. I will fucking pay half of my house with this shit I hope