Ripple General

Get the fuck in here, talk about this bull run, will we break $1?

Other urls found in this thread:

bithumb
reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7jqu3d/tomorrow_morning_millions_in_asia_will_see_hoe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

$1 is almost here. Hope you bought already.

fucking binance not responding.

Anyone doing any TA? Can this thing break through the $1 sell walls or is it badly overstretched and will crash the minute it does?

I think the correct question is when will it correct?

$3-$6 INCOMING

yes buy ripple, be like the cool kids 4 years ago who sold at a lose, being dumped on by those who told them to buy

1$ is a huge sellwall so I think we get a dip before it, but it will happen so better buy that shit

we're hitting $1, this volume is insane

Is Ripple crashing badly at $1 though, or are we breaching and setting a new floor at it.

That's the golden question.

Might as well ask for the outcome of a coin toss

When you find the golden answer let us know.

real question is will it break $10?

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE AN OFFICIAL RIPPLE OFFLINE WALLET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO GET MY COINS THE FUCK OUT OF THE EXCHANGE

DUMP INCOMING GET OUT NOW FAGGITSSSSSS.
back to 20 cents

checked and kekd, stil gonna hodl

thanks, bought 100k on the dip

realistically this is gonna go down to 0.6ish.. and stay there for a while now.. you get your tripple from 0.22.. those who bought in at 0.7+ should get out now..

unrealistic, it would have to surpass bitcoin market cap for that... i could see it reaching the U$2,00+ tho

TRIPS OF TRUTH

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its gonna go down allright

80 cents establishing as comfortable floor, it happened lads, safe to hodl while it mounts attempts to break $1 with the risk of a gigantic crash. We did it.

without*

That's because I bought at 0.73.
I'm sorry to kill Ripple. I kill everything I buy. This is how I went from 25k to 330 dollars.

3rd red candle confirmed!
is this the correction?

How do you fuck up that badly

I didn't hold and then I had to do riskier trades to get my money back. That's how. If I hold my pathetic 330 dollars I'll never get the 25k back, so I need to do stupid shit.

hold faggot

We're going back up boys

Holding to 100$

Don't forget to sell at 0.98$

If it gets to coinbase, I could see it breaking $50.
Hear me out, you can't use any traditional financial logic with crypto period.
With coinbase, you can't even use normal crypto logic. You have to think about people who have little clue as to what they are seeing, they see a $1.00 "bitcoin" and they dump hundreds or thousands on it.

Same shit happened with litecoin to a lesser degree.

What the fuck does this coin even do and why has it gained so much this fast?

To the moon. Hoping for 100$ if it gets 1000$ it will truly be lambo land for me.

Ripple blue ID. Fuck yes.

Fuck off, I bought in at it's lowest point. I'll fucking hodl forever.

Instead of being a fucking idiot and asking the conglomerate of retards on this board, why don't you look it up yourself? Read the whitepaper stupid.

Coinbase are idiots not to add XRP honestly they’d make a killing.

Only reason I could see them holding off is it would crash their shit so badly.
They can barely keep up with 3 coins. If the super bullshit 3 extra coins is true, god damn.

They need bigger servers. Honestly they are probably looking into it. I don’t think they are that out of touch.

Kraken has all these coins and crashes though

Reading is for fags

Having Ripple makes me want to take up smoking and i've never even smoked before

Nice, m8

And. I got dubs. Kek wills it.

for ripple to reach even U$10 it would have to surpass Bitcoin market cap... don't get so excited user, have realistic expectations

The thing is, Ripple is so much more useful than BTC... I wonder how large of a market banking is...

180k ripple sell wall at .81 pulled on bithumb, moving up again

bithumb .com/

Fuck this shit. I am trying to buy XRP all day.. Gatehub is unable to send me verification text with PIN, kraken is 404, Bitstamp is taking forever to verify me.

Yall niggas bout to get ABC'd. Dump to $.65 incoming

Thats what you get for using Gatehub. Dont use that shit site. I lost 0.3 BTC there when they closed the SnapSwap Gateway.

Thats still 3x gains for me.

Cripple ur nipples cuz this shits about to sink any moment now.. next punp will be btc to 19k. Your thankyous accepted.

>Bought in two days ago
>Started dipping so I thought it was just cripple being cripple and sold
>Watch it moon all day
>FOMO in like a fucking retard

Fucking cripple! God damn it! If I had just let it ride two days ago I'd have broken six figures today but I was either too drunk or not drunk enough at the time to make that decision! Biggest missed opportunity of 2017 for me. I really wanted to end the year at six figures, but there goes Christmas!

Which is possible if banks use it to transfer money.

Banks aren't using BTC to transfer money. I believe gold is 7 trillion market cap. So it's going to happen.

Haven't learned to hodl

I'm talking about the fools buying right now. They're about to go over the falls. I was in for $50k @$0.12. These guys are buying the ticket and about to take the ride, but it ain't no rocket trip.

most intelligent post

Here comes big C. If you just bought you're going over the falls. Hope you got the wearwithal to hold.

ripple live demo in like three hours on nikkei morning show (morning their time, evening in US)

reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/7jqu3d/tomorrow_morning_millions_in_asia_will_see_hoe/ translate

this is the pre-pump consolidation, not the pump

Nah I've seen Cripple crash too many times to hold. I thought it was another pump and dump. I'm holding now because I think it'll probably hit a buck, but I missed the boat on this one.

what do you use now do XRP?

translated: The "virtual currency" such as bitcoin is a topic of soaring prices. The favorite is the transfer of money and payment using technology that supports virtual currency. On the 15th BS JAPAN "Nikkei morning plus", a money-forward executive officer in charge of making a system in the financial agency. And the two of the sbi ripple Asia President, Takashi Okita, and Takashi Okita, who are developing an app that can be transferred to a low-cost mobile phone with a smartphone. A demonstration of the transfer app with ripple technology will be released on TV. The broadcast is at 7 am on the 15th.

No, this is whales minting fools on the news. Try and ride it, see what happens. Screen cap this post, print it out, and post it on your refrigerator.

I bought at 0.2 and I don't think for a second that it will pass $2.

leverage x5 anyone ?

I think if cuckbase does pick it up, it COULD go higher, and depending on how high it does go, it'll also be a good sign about whether or not the time's come to exit crypto.

Mmmmm, invested $7,000 at $0.19, was starting to get aggravated at all the missed gains if I had just held BTC instead of buying XRP... Almost back to Chad BTC holder status now from this pump, would be very happy in between $3-6

i guess i lucked out, bought around 3.3k ripple about a year ago and just forgot about it entirely, now it's actually worth something

Ripple is the biggest chance to secure yourselves for life. Bank's won't get rid of it until it destroys the Bitcoin and if the Jews are behind something that is in the game with big guys that thing is going to rise. It will be tested in Japan tomorrow, the Davos conference hinted on 28 pages that it will be the main focus of all the huge capital and after it gets to Coinbase it is going big. A $500 investment will bring you well into six figures in couple of years.

I'm so fucking stressed I put 300 dollars in and everyone except Veeky Forums is saying i'm a fucking idiot

Hedge your XRP investment with REQ and XLM, you'll come out on top in a couple of years.

OOPS

This. Goyum is backing this. Banks want control and crypto and this gives them that and 60% savings over traditional transfers.

300k buywall at 5k sats... we good brehs, we good

HODL

Sold at 5200, waiting to buy at 4500. Keep dipping ya piece of shit.

i had quit smoking but yesterday i bought ripple and had to bum a cigarrete from someone at a bus stop.

Wtf that's my portfolio in a nut-shell

hodl your tits for an hour faggot

RIPPLE CAUSES LUNG CANCER EVERYONE SELL

post yfw cripple gets to 35bln and loses 25 back in one day

stop having weak hands and you will finally see some gains faggot

dude I put $3000 in ripple earlier which was like all of my money. Sold when it dipped to .72 and then I rebought at .80 like an idiot. But I actually have faith now that this will explode and go to a dollar or two very soon. I wouldn't have reinvested if I didn't think that was the case.

This coin is the best chance of making right now. Litecoin and others are going down. Ripple is being adopted by major banks in Asia, it has extreme potential

XRP is the 8th most googled search term today. Get fuckin ready

Ya that's probably because you're not an idiot, read white papers and invest in tech with good use cases instead of trends. You're going to make it user.