Quick! Post Dreadnoughts!

Grandpa Space Marine demands to kill Xenos and dream of Twins!

HERE HAVE SOME DREADNAUGHT BBC

O hello

Hello there tiny friends

BEEP BOOP FUCK THE LOYALISTS

Roll the dice

Oh shit they got Kyle!

BLERGH!

I wish my Hellbrutes could take Marks.

Hello boys.

get that Ward-scum outta here

Armor the fuck up boi

I got this from a drawthread recently.

AM I DOING IT RIGHT????????

What the fuck?

She became a dred?

Damn this one looks filthy and good! I always preferred full melee dreads to ranged options; just imagine a phalanx made out of these bad fuckers - with some added shenanigans like a rocket chain fist (Blitzcrank style)

She just won't die, user. Just like my perpetuals

I just realized he's simply flailing his arms around, and not holding any joysticks or controls to the arms or anything.

What happened?

Last part I read was when they arrive at the demon world and the inquisitor gets btfo by a keeper of secrets

Look again. He's clearly got something in his hands.

Ward is such a blight on the fucking lore and game, I can't even begin to express my rage.

too bad their old as fuck so there are barely any of them in existence anymore, unless the Mechanicus finds a STC and does not declare it heretical or some BS like that. I wish the GK could use them. (and considering that they got some gear from all over the Imperium at their formation during the Horus Heresy, that is possible fluff wise) I would very much prefer this over the "baby carrier" dreadknights even if there was a point increase. I hate having to mod them to make them look "not stupid".