HAMMERS!

Warhammers and maces bitches! Post and Reply your fancy/savage/sexy blunt weapons! Axe and Sword pussies need not reply!

I ave really been digging the indo/persian hammers and kulunks.

They have such a nice design and look painful

Shame that most hammers where throw away weapons after piercing armor and use almost exclusively with or against cavalry.

These two were probably displayed instead of actually used as weapons

Here we stand

Really dig those kind of hammers and I've been trying to fit them into my setting.

All time favorite

Is that one of the Hammer from Cataclysm trailer?

Not it's a kitbash for my current model project for AoS

Muh dick

Please, Hammer, don't hurt 'em

Care for some fisticuffs?

Perhaps something a bit more to the point?

born to be kings?

sorry crappy pic heres a better of it

Anyone have morning stars? Historical examples preferred but I'm down for fantasy illustrations or whatever.

Are you trying to make your own warjeck? Looks kind of ugly. Especially contemptor part.

He represents a dwarf lord on shieldbearers, and overall i am pretty proud of the conversion, but the hammer is my favorite part. The legs are from ork meganobs, and they make sense for the model because it's dwarfy and has a very very short move. So he doesnt have much of a stride.

Proud and glorious at the end of the rainbow with gold in our hands?

>i am pretty proud of the conversion,
Well, doesn't changes the fact that it looks bland WoW rip-off.
>The legs are from ork meganobs, and they make sense for the model because it's dwarfy and has a very very short move
They not just short, they are tiny, try to use centurions legs.

>WoW rip-off
Mekkatorque suit proportion aren't fucked up.

Fair points. I was, however, going for kinda silly, especially in proportions. I only knew I wanted to make a mech suit out of the gyrocopter kit, something I have been wanting to do for a long time, and I think I figured it out. I did look into the different types of dreadnought legs, but they were all making the model too tall, especially for what it was representing. I wanted a short mech suit, these legs seemed to work the best for the effect. I think he looks more like a Megaman villain, haha.

>I think he looks more like a Megaman villain, haha.
Now it smells like FB post.

The second from the top.

Its just an iron bar with a ring.

So fucking simple.

I love it!

fuck yeah! just woke up from my neet sleep and this thread is banging!

NICE.

dang why so angry lol? You could level that complaint at a lot of gw stock stuff too.

golly

technically that's an axe.

now THIS, is a warhammer.

Proppa orky it is

lol this is one of the few legitimately kind of funny Veeky Forums screenshots i've seen.

sometimes simple is best

but that's /k/ user

A real man's hammer.

>Sword pussies

No worries homeslice, Axes and Swords are decent, I mean, we can't all be fit men of valor and courage crushing Saracens hordes with real weapons right?