/pfg/ - Pathfinder General

Pathfinder General /pfg/

Goblinoids Edition. Post and talk about memorable Goblinoids you've played as or encountered

>THIS IS IMPORTANT!
If you want build advice make sure to say what 3pp you can use, if any.
>THIS IS IMPORTANT!

Also, keep overPoWered shitposting and fetishposting to a minimum. You both equally suck

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/JTj1yEmU

Avowed Playtest: drive.google.com/open?id=0B5HkyGRtGZy3SWVhdWFBWERWWjg
Malefex Playtest: docs.google.com/document/d/1W3LrE8WyIxxYRr8d9dHsWioeUk_-HZaSMqVWRnzc9Fc/edit?usp=sharing

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1036414
youtube.com/watch?v=9ytqr2RN-YE
imgur.com/a/9aRgh
pastebin.com/5jr5k0GB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Last two digits of my post number is how many posts we can get before fetishposting starts.

Anyways, hobgoblins best goblinoids.

sadly i've not done much of that. The majority of my oppnents, creations and the things i've played have excluded goblinoids entirely.

THought there was that Bloodrager Ogre i had allied to the party once.

Cleetus the Lonesome. The world's saddest and dealiest son of a bitch.

Now you just want me to prove you wrong.

I haven't encountered nor played a goblinoid.

Kobolds are better anyway.

i want to play a kobold, because there's no widely accepted dragonoid race. And also they have cute butts.

Fuck goblinoids man. They're demi-human scum and are all evil. Yes even the babies. Any player who wants to play one is just looking for an excuse to say "lol it's what my character would do!" when they start pvp or steal shit from the party.

Gas the Gobbies. Race war now.

its just such a shame that Kobolds are one of the most shit races in terms of power and design.
That's it, OP here, I may have started this as a goblin thread, but yeah, go ahead and talk about Kobolds to. I mean, they are technically just German goblins, so they count to.

There's actually a kobold variant in Worlds of Power that's less crap too. +2 dex and int, -2 strength.

They also lose light sensitivity and get Prehensile Tail for free.

Hobs are alright, one of my best friends is a Hob!

>Goblinoids Edition. Post and talk about memorable Goblinoids you've played as or encountered
Major Esma, my current character, has survived for quite a while. He leads what amounts to a special ops team for a goblinoid nation which doubles as an planarly famous dance squad. Esma and the Boys. Very recently I gained my first mythic rank, which went into Display of Charisma.

I now Perform (Dance) at +65.

Not even once

I only got one question for you, /pfg/, just ONE QUESTION.

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

AND I GOT THE ANSWER

HERE'S THE BEEF

myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1036414

Fuck Humans man. They're brutish ape scum and are all evil. Yes even the babies. Any player who wants to play one is just looking for an excuse to say "lol I'm the uber versitile humanity fuck yeah" when they abuse their bonus feat and try to bone every single monster NPC they come across.

Gas the Hummie. Race war now.

So I have a hard time filtering through the trash on roll20 to find games to apply to. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to apply to?

I already applied to RotJR and am making my character now for Mummy's Mask.

I have just one question for you, sir. how do you like your steak?

>no u
Not an argument, Gobbo.

Oh my gosh look at all that man! I want myself a piece of that prime cut!

Roll it!

>has a greatsword
>is unarmed focused

Goblins? I agree with you.

Hobgoblins? Their race profile says they have no natural inclination towards evil, just law.

Friendly reminder that artwork is not always representative of the final product.

>myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1036414
>8 int
>8 wis

So you're saying their a race of peace?

>didn't even read the differences
Go back to trying to fuck horses and fish
Honestly you humans are just no better than those Goblins. I'd almost say you two races are related, considering your relative brutishness, fecundity, and horrible odor

here you go sir.

What said; it's the best I could find in the time I gave myself to search for art.

FRESH OFF THE COW, RARE AND JUICY, CHEF

It's 2d10 for tieflings, yeah? Is there any modifier for height and build other than adding conmod?

No they're a race of law. Their society however is brutal and turns the majority of hobgoblins evil. Hobgoblins who aren't in hobgoblin dominated societies are inclined towards LN.

Well just for you, add a +2 circumstance modifier

You don't need brains when you've got brawn and a great smile!

>That spoiler

Normally I'd just say 2d10+Con and be done with it, but you explicitly described this character as being very "bull" like, so I'd say 2d12+2+Con.

>Goblins

Goodmorningson.jpg

No really, /pfg/, please help me. I want to become the richest man in the land, what's the best way to do it? Are there any classes with features directly connected to becoming/benefiting from being filthy rich? I've seen Fence but if possible I'd rather go for something a bit less illegal-looking.

Good thing you're a warlord otherwise that will save would fuck you sideways.

Artisan is the greatest class in the land for bending the wealth rules over your knee and making it your bitch.

> Be me
> GM calls about an hour ago with a tired sound to his voice
> That doesn't sound good, I tell him I'm on the road with dinner
> He tells me he's come to a realization about my Undead Lord, Cleric of Urgathoea
> With how I've been RP-ing him he's basically Robbie Rotten
> MFW I realize he's right, and that it's the greatest feeling imaginable
> Almost crash from laughing because I'm still driving

So how was your day /pfg/?

I enjoyed how spelljammer handled bugbears and hobgoblins. Full on space military empire, the glue holding the rest of gobliniod kind together.
With a side of space-guyver suits iirc.

Both the Noble Scion and Prophet of Kalistrade PrCs are all about amassing and using wealth and prestige

>Normally I'd just say 2d10+Con and be done with it, but you explicitly described this character as being very "bull" like, so I'd say 2d12+2+Con.
No, fuck off.

God damn this whole "roll for dick size" is a blight upon the general.

Alas, no horns.

So mote it be!

Your willy is rubbish!

Did he have Perform (Saxiphone)?

Rolled 6, 8 + 2 = 16 (2d12 + 2)

I am terrible at dice rolling!

youtube.com/watch?v=9ytqr2RN-YE

My appologies

And it only adds one modifier at the end. Ah well.

19, though. Ladies?

Decent

Damn it didn't link it.

Gonzo brings us the Craven class, which is about getting power directly from money.

Gonzo 2 also has the Merchant archetype for the Bagman.

Well gosh, user! You just made a charismatic hunk of 150% man with a big schlong to match his big heart.

Congratulations, because you're going to make a lot of the male applicants super salty.

Also I'd totally change his god to Kurgess, fits better I think.

Not yet but next time we level up I'm absolutely taking it. What's even better is that we just finished the first book, so he's taken all of the "good guys" and turned them into either skeletons or zombies depending on what would be more useful given the body used. Including the Bard.

I get the distinct feeling by and large most of the male applicants weren't gunning for sex appeal anyway.

user you've come to just the right place, with the words "I summon thee oh ancient god of down time, grace this thread with your wisdom." we summon the old one, Bill born of fish folk, forged from hatred.

Or you can abuse alchemy.

VMC alchemist, heart of the fields, chemist/underground chemist rogue into daggermark, master alchemist, craft skill unlock, you can abuse the economy like it's your red headed stepdaughter.

Mr. Gamblefox would probably like to have a word with you.

Most, not all. Most.

>you can abuse the economy like it's your red headed stepdaughter
Redheads deserve love too!

This is true, but I can't help but taste a bit of salt on my tongue for what is such a prime example of masculine sex appeal.

And by salt I mean myself remembering I was going to make a giga-hunk too, some weeks ago! Damn glad to see someone actually do what I failed to, though!

I was considering Kurgess, but I feel like either one really works, you know? He probably pays homage to Kurgess before a fight or competition, but Cayden's the god that has his heart!

Damn straight they do, I love redheads!

well we've got the beefcake, the chamer and the shota... All we're lacking is a decent trap....

Damn it gimme a sec.

Isn't the maid pulling double duty as trap and shota.

Well well, that just depends on the type of character this is, doesn't it? Is this the character that would fade away to live the rest of his days in comfy retirement after leaving the ring, or would he start a line of PSAs about health and fitness!

He doesn't plan to retire! He'll keep fighting the good fight until the last breath leaves his body!

THEN WHY IS HE IN SANDPOINT, BROTHER?

Clearly, he is bad at reading maps.

Because there's a CHALLENGE in sandpoint! And a festival! And festivals have their own challenges! What festival's complete without a good set of hot, muscled men wrestling for the crowd?

Don't forget the NTR.

So,

Bard | Unchained rogue

is what immediately jumps out at me.

I want to get sweaty too! Let's whip out the oil and make our chiseled bodies shine!

So! /pfg/ What characteristics do you find essential in a trap?

The best traps have a big booty. In fact, let me just give you a name to google.

Majalis draws the best traps.

I need ideas
Ideas for Kobold characters!

Strong springs, well oiled mechanism, proper maintenance, a safety latch, the trigger mechanism calibrated finely, proper camouflage.

Ehh, probably HB U.rogue | Magus if you really want to cast and fight easily. Assuming you're trying to RDM.

Did Paizo do a cool thing and

Give skills some use?

Occult Skill Unlocks and the Unchained Rogue Skill Unlocks seem to be making skills just a little more valuable to me!

Pics or I won't believe it.

Paizo occasionally does cool things, it's just the "gah" outweighs the "guh."

>Majalis
>not Poju

Honestly, part of me is a little bit disappointed he's not an Order of the Hammer Cavalier.

They're great at wrestling! You get a free grapple or sunder attempt whenever you full-attack your challenge target! You get INSPIRING FLEX which you can maintain as a free action, meaning you can keep flexing while you do LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE.

Okay, so tieflings roll 2d10, aasimar roll 2d6, what do other "planetouched" types roll?

Like, say, ifrit or suli?

imgur.com/a/9aRgh imgur link because Majalis does nothing that is SFW

Poju is also a good one

Still not seeing it on there. Should I just go with the nearest human equivalent?

Pretty much, Just go by their physical description and extrapolate.

Can we not talk about dick sizes for once?

How evil is your lair, /pfg/?

If I use Mind Blade Finesse as a Living Legend Soulknife and take Weapon Finesse and Deadly Agility, does this mean when I bind the Champion I can use dexterity to hit and damage with a Fauchard?

>How evil is your lair, /pfg/?
All the coasters in it are illusory.

Actually, The Davatti Class from Gonzo 2 seems pretty darn cool.

Its basically a Soulknife with teleportation. Combine that with Unchained rogue.

Pretty huge.

>mfw all these hunks

I don't have a chance, do I?

Is there a way to get Int to Heal skill that isn't Vivisectionist Alchemist?

>they aren't going for the IKEMEN route
All terrible

I just submitted a catfolk barbarian for a oneshot adventure, enlighten me on how shitty it is.
pastebin.com/5jr5k0GB

>draw impossibly big hips, flat chest and penis
>call it a trap

Whatever gets your engine running...

Poju is a treasure. So is Katou Jun.

Oops, I messed up the initiative, it should be +3 not +4. Maybe I should list the AC and Will save modifiers from rage in the defense section too.

>Str 15/+2
>Dex 15/+2
Any specific reason those are not 16 / 14 or 14 / 16? Because, you know, only even steps matter.

>15 Str
>14 Con
oh shit nigga what are you doing?

Done and done!

Now to make a backstory that doesn't make him a slut!

This is literally you.

please no

I can't afford 16 STR, and I'll have a point left over with either 15 Dex or 9 Int/Wis.

it's probably fine, user, barbarian is nearly impossible to-

jesus fucking christ