It's over isn't it?

It's over isn't it?

people are going to get justed so hard, i can't wait

profit takers buying up XLM, if you hold XRP you should do the same

it was over when you bought in, all this money is going right back into BTC

XLM time!

What does just'd mean? Newfag to biz sorry.

GET THE FUCK OUT

>Newfag to biz
>to biz
>implying

it mean u get just D haha get it??? look at this men here. U see it now? JUST D DDD

>believing this

bend over

Suck a dick you faggot redditor.

XML being pumped. get in

Bitch ass nigger, I'm an oldfag from 2007.

buy ripple and find out firsthand in a few weeks when coinbase doesn't add xrp

Hello friends,

How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is doing ok and making lots of dollars *laughs out loud*. I am also new to Business & Finance forum and do not understand what "justed" that 27hYxZEy referred to and would appreciate if someone could explain the term.

lol, it is selling hard now. better get out

Yo its a double top.

Kill yourself

two days i've been telling myself not to buy this shit and finally give in. i'm jkust going to post my trades from now on so everyone knows exactly when they should cash out.

LMAO saw this coming a mile away

>le 38 BILLION supply

if you fell for this PnD you deserve to lose all your money

Not even close. Tomorrow asia will wake up see the correction. Buy in and then the japan showcase and influx of normies come in. Twitter is becoming retarded with idiots trying to buy through dms. This shit is the long hold for at least 3 months. Iron grippers prep for 1yr

>Twitter is becoming retarded with idiots trying to buy through dms
normies never cease to amaze me

>ripple drops slightly
>panic

Keep a close eye on the charts boys, high chance of breaking upwards at around 0.72. However, if it breaks below it could go pretty bad.

hopefully

fuck ripple

Nvm lool, broke under the support line just as i posted.

GateHub not working properly. transactions not going through and exchange not working (on GateHub, Ripple is also trading at much cheaper price). This will crash and burn soon.

Do I short this then?

lol are you sure?

look for Confido.
if you can figure it out on your own, then you are welcome to stay

Not at this price, it's too risky. 5 minute charts looks bullish.

WHAT TH FUKC IS GOING ON BITTREX WON'T LET ME ACCESS RIPPLE

cup and handle forming holy fuck!

You cannot even create a new user account on Bittrex currently

that handle will stab you to death but shit you're right... by the way that was just my internet, false alarm bois

where are you guys looking at the live charts for xrp?

Is cryptocurrency the only market where you can get 10-20% profit in usd but still want to kill yourself because you have less BTC today than you did yesterday?

i use bittrex but you can also use coinmarketcap. i prefer bittrex because candlestick charts, obviously. you can watch the charts on bittrex without making an account

Oh shit, broke 500k again!

IT'S NOT OVER! HOLD YOUR BAAGGS

down trend incoming

Can't wait for all those newfags getting rekt.
Ripple is the biggest trap for losing your satoshis.

>daytrading

instead of thinking of crypto value in hours, you should start thinking about it in years user, haven't all those "hurrr durrr i usde to habb 1millions bitcoinz in 2012 nao i have 0.5 cuz i'm stuped" taught you anything?

Not as big a trap as you are though.

Update, 1 minute chart from before did break out from 0.72 to 0.80. Cup and handle formation currently being formed, bull flag as well. It can break out at any time right now but I would only be sure if it goes to 0.81-0.82.

YOU. CAN. NOT. USE. TECHNICAL. ANALYSIS. WITH. LOW. VOLUME. JESUS. FUCK.

Shorted at .73 and panic closed it at .8 Probably the worst trade I ever made, especially the panic close. I now hate this coin because it reminds me of my failures.

newbie mistake

It's so funny to watch you people fall for these.

you have no confidence lmao

You mean JOOSTED?