PDF Share thread

PDF Share thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

drivethrurpg.com/product/186797/ZEITGEIST-13-Avatar-of-Revolution-Pathfinder?
drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/2377/Greywood-Publishing/subcategory/4451_5780/Fabled-Lands
mediafire.com/folder/7oaguqp8f7c7j/Robotech_(Palladium_RPG)
marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/959/devin-token-pack-77-dark-heroes
amazon.com/Dungeon-Solitaire-Labyrinth-Souls-Tarot/dp/1534651551/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469573385&sr=8-2&keywords=dungeon solitaire
drivethrurpg.com/product/188485/Tiny-Frontiers
sendspace.com/file/m9rq51
sendspace.com/file/vpru8w
sendspace.com/file/l4ujzl
sendspace.com/file/f33fn1
de.scribd.com/doc/253235791/Dragonball-Z-RPG-Anime-Adventure-Game-Core-Rules
de.scribd.com/doc/229780500/Dragonball-Z-Bk-2-Frieza-Saga
mega.nz/#!dIdRgTAI!gvbIVJ7gT7XbfYFtBPT_tMRLIgaHN3OTpz6-m1Xpk2o
dropbox.com/s/6wjkxo2cv4kgxqb/Ryuutama_English_Edition_DIGITAL_1.0.pdf?dl=0
plus.google.com/communities/104433368262811753627
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByecNgFBJ3F7Z1hpVDdESjR3Mkk/view
mega.nz/#!q51gDADa!5jTYlfoIyie73TtjhZMs0Rzodi64TCWxsaAw5bt26iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting the Zeitgeist Pathfinder adventure module 13.

drivethrurpg.com/product/186797/ZEITGEIST-13-Avatar-of-Revolution-Pathfinder?

Requesting the Fabled Lands RPG drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/2377/Greywood-Publishing/subcategory/4451_5780/Fabled-Lands

Requesting the Palladium Robotech RPG if anyone has it lying around.

i rolled the dice and failed last thread. Anyone willing/able to share some or all of the Abandoned Arts "Amazing Races" line for Pathfinder?

And also every other Zeitgeist module.

Does anyone have a PDF for a game about ultraviolence?

Anyone have the 5E players manual?
I'm playing my first game soon

Does anybody have the Ars Magica 5th ed supplement Grogs? It's not in any of the troves sadly.

requesting the Advanced Songs of Blades and Heroes Supplements:

Fightin' Fungi
Hammer and Forge

And Axe and Brimstone if you've got it.

Does anyone have a link to the previous thread?

Requesting Cryptomancer.

Every link goes dead real quick, been looking for a while now. Would be beyond appreciated.

(Link in OP is dead)

5eg has a trove with all the 5E books in it. Just search Veeky Forums for "5eg" and the link is in the first post.

Email?

ss
/file/1eejaj

THANK YOU.

mediafire.com/folder/7oaguqp8f7c7j/Robotech_(Palladium_RPG)

pdf related

Does anybody have Maze of the Blue Medusa?

This doesn't have PDFs but it is a roll20 token and map trove I've been hosting. The only real token pack I'm looking for in return at the moment is Devin Night's Dark heroes pack since it's no longer for sale and it needs to be donated by someone who already owns the tokens, that way everyone can download it in the future.

marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/959/devin-token-pack-77-dark-heroes

Here's the link to the trove.

R0l1 1+19 tokan5

Up-d@te5 & L 1 N K z:

p@st3b1n

/GiKePxsf

I'm after 'Dungeon Solitaire: Labyrinth of Souls'

A solo (or two player) fantasy dungeon crawler that uses tarot cards. There's Basic, Expert, and Advanced Rules, as well as six game variations: Two-Player Cooperative, Dragon’s Lair, Undead Hordes, Mega-Dungeon, Campaign Mode, and Cartomancy.

amazon.com/Dungeon-Solitaire-Labyrinth-Souls-Tarot/dp/1534651551/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469573385&sr=8-2&keywords=dungeon solitaire

Still after Goblin Quest. The PDF in Da Archive is a beta and I'm after the full game (which is in a current Bundle of Holding)

Someone have Living Legend from Monkey House Games?

Just to check there is no delta green core book other then the basic and players hand book yet?

OSR trove.

This might be a stretch, but I don't suppose anyone has the Patreon PDF's from itmeJP? I'm specifically after the Court of Swords deities resources, but I'll take what I can get.

I'm after some PARANOIA stuff. To my suspire, one of the links in the archive was fucking gold (mega.nz/#F!AoZ3XZYC!cL0uEPTLpirJ11OiWQ7S4A) but it turns out that it was more or less exactly the same as my collection, i.e. I'm missing the same stuff as the archive.

Can anyone help? I'm only missing the following:

1e:
GM screen missions, also found in a Game's Workshop print.

2e:
Paranoia Excessory Pack forms.

5e
BUG Sector, apparently it was only leaked online (never printed), the only reference I can find on it is on Wikipedia, I can't find anything else anywhere.

XP Edition
Citizen's Guide to Surviving Alpha Complex, apparently it was given out on Free RPG day, but is strangely unobtainable.

25th Anniversary
Flashbacks Redux Redux
Flashbacks Redux Redux - Materials Treacherously Deleted

Can someone reupload the One Ring Companion?

Please could someone share Tiny Frontiers?
drivethrurpg.com/product/188485/Tiny-Frontiers

Anybody have the newest Dystopia Rising splatbook, Overgrowth of the Undying?

Any backers of Dresden Files Accelerated would feel generous and share the latest preview?

TSR 202X - Fiend Folio II - The Complete Fiend Factory 1.0

sendspace.com/file/m9rq51

Monstrous Collection 2.1 to 2.2 Update - All Polyhedron

sendspace.com/file/vpru8w

TSR 116XX Gods of Greyhawk v2.0

sendspace.com/file/l4ujzl

TSR 1162X - The Complete Everwinking Eye v1.0

sendspace.com/file/f33fn1

Hey guys im looking for a scan of the last book of the original DBZ rpg. can anybody help me please? Would be great if you could help me out.

Core Rulebook:
de.scribd.com/doc/253235791/Dragonball-Z-RPG-Anime-Adventure-Game-Core-Rules

Fist expansion
de.scribd.com/doc/229780500/Dragonball-Z-Bk-2-Frieza-Saga

Any backers here willing to share their previews? Excited to see this one coming out.

Faerie Ring; Along the Twisting Path

Way to take up the sword, user. Niceee

Just posting this for the last time for fun.

Requesting Dark Albion.

Anyone have pendragon 4th ed?

Requesting Blood in the Chocolate and Broodmother Skyfortress. Both are LotFP modules.

In the pendragon trove. There is a link in the pendragon thread that's up now.

Thanks man

Probably hopeless but:
Some french company just released "Héros & Dragons", some sort of 5e clone but not really, and was wondering if anyone had the pdf.

Is it about how to surrender and plant shade trees for their Islamic masters so they can pray in the shade??

Given how close they're trying to be to the American product, I guess it is about that

Getting rid of BBE's watermark is a pain. You will have to wait until someone gets the time to remove it.

Why did you post the links scrambled like in the thread? We do that so the bots won't notice the links in the threads so they don't get noticed out in the open but I doubt they scan PDF files for links. If that were the case, every single link in the OP would be dead by now.

Unscramble the links and reupload it proper. You're just making shit more complex than it needs to be.

This is an In Progress 3rd edition rule set for WIP game 'The 12 Towers'. I know it's crap, but can I get some criticism on it? Worked on it for about a day and a half just to get it relatively done.

Thx for the work!
Just to let you know: no "Blue Rose AGE" or "13th Age in glorantha" in the link listed, only "Bluebeard's Bride".

Does anybody have a pdf for Ryuutama?

wrong thread, user - you want board game general or the goddamned gamemaker general whose name i've forgotten. Check the catalog. they can help you.

Ah right, crap. Thanks user.

Anyone have access to the new Dresden File Accelerated that was released to Kickstarter backers?

I'm in need of Great Pendragon Campaign.

OP thanks for directing me to Last ringo's collection. I had to finish out the last couple classic Doctor sourcebooks for DWAITAS.

Does anybody have the 10th and 11th Doctor's sourcebooks or the 12 Doctor Core rules?

Looking for Judges Guild's "Trial by Fire" adventure. Have not found it in the trove or in any of the links in the PDF file.

Requesting SLA Industries.

Hey, no worries - it never hurts to help. Good luck and have fun!

Ryuutama
mega.nz/#!dIdRgTAI!gvbIVJ7gT7XbfYFtBPT_tMRLIgaHN3OTpz6-m1Xpk2o

REQUESTING
Spectrum: Small Arms
Sword path's Glory pdf that has all the damage tables
Sword path's Glory Advanced Book 1
Rhand : Hand-to-hand damage tables
Bram Stoker's Dracula RPG
The Lawnmower Man Virtual Reality Role Playing Game

Requesting a scan of the new Hobbit/Lotr sbg rulebook named There and back again.

Does anyone have any Castles and Crusaders adventures? I swear I've seen them before on Mega but they seem to have been deleted.

Does this exist in English at all? Looks intriguing

>DCC Lankhmar

Is that shit even out yet? They promised a boxed set ages ago and I've not heard anything since they did their MCC kickstarter.

yeah, have that somewhere in my stuff I think

dropbox.com/s/6wjkxo2cv4kgxqb/Ryuutama_English_Edition_DIGITAL_1.0.pdf?dl=0

Does anyone have the Fragged Empire/Kingdom/Aeternum Stuff? I'd be really interested to take a look at any of it, and would deeply appreciate the opportunity to do so.

I checked both troves, and the Pathfinder thread, anyone know where I can find Avalon Games' Heroes Wear Masks?

Oh hey what? What is this?

Is there a crack of RealmWorks?

Does anyone have Delta Green - Observer Effect?

Faerie Ring: Along the Twisting Path

plus.google.com/communities/104433368262811753627

About to release Player's Guide/Campaign setting after a long, long Kickstart. Looking for some previews that backers got.

They already put out one adventure, Red Jack which was very good. A little too kitsune, but at least they weren't fluffy-headed man-ginas.

A couple people asked last thread but got no response.
Requesting Shinobigami.

Bumping for this one

I would also love to read Shinobigami to see if it's my thing.

Requesting Golden Sky Stories, Kuro, Corporation and Blue Planet complete set.

Second expansion:
drive.google.com/file/d/0ByecNgFBJ3F7Z1hpVDdESjR3Mkk/view

you're welcome bro

how do I translate your link?

I am on humble knees requesting:

• Beyond the Supernatural 2e
• Calidar, In Stranger Skies
• Chomp
• Curse the Darkness & Infinite Shadows Companion
• Cyberworld by Jeffery S Waters
• Ghosts of Albion
• IFGS Fantasy Rules v7.0
• Legend of the 5 Rings: Live Action Roleplaying
• Microscope
• Murderous Ghost
• Nobilis: The Live Action Roleplay Supplement
• Noctum Core 3e & Vivisection
• Passion Play (LARP)
• Shelter in Place (LARP)
• Shinobigami
• Spooky: The Definitive Guide to Horror Gaming

>drive.google.com/file/d/0ByecNgFBJ3F7Z1hpVDdESjR3Mkk/view
Wait, WHAT?!

Second Expansion for the official DBZ RPG

btw. thanks user

I know, holy fuck, someone have it. This book is like the fucking "unicorn" of Fuzion community.

well... you're welcome? ;-)

Wait... there is a "Fuzion community"? tell me more!

Have fun.
mega.nz/#!q51gDADa!5jTYlfoIyie73TtjhZMs0Rzodi64TCWxsaAw5bt26iw

Seconding. Reading the recent threads everywhere on the Dresden Files Accelerated draft has been making me painfully curious.

Find me somewhere to upload microscope and i will. It's blacklisted everywhere.

Does anyone print out their PDFs at places like Staples? Do they give a shit if you're printing a single copy of copyrighted material at all? I've got tons of old AD&D books I'd rather not use anymore because they're falling apart, so I want to get some PDFs printed to use in binders. I'd probably also want to print out some PDFs of shit I don't actually own, especially the harder to find/overpriced stuff.

The link in PDF is dead.

Looking for Apocalypse World 2E

Quick question: If I share A PDF I bought and paid for, does it have any identifying information attached to the file?

Depends on where you bought it from, most watermark it.

A visible watermark or digital? How can a file be "cleaned" before sharing?

Looking for Sybaroum Thistle Hold & Copper Crown