Warhammer 40,000 general

What do we expect from the Inquisition codex? edition.

>previous thread
>Freshest Rules:
mega.nz/#F!Wl5DAbCb!TYxZG4CgX_x-NJu7JBwbZQ!2tgBUTYI

>Stale PDFs:
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ!ddAxALZD
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>As current as the FAQs get
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Rules-Errata

>40K 7th Edition Quick Reference Sheets:
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4104995/Games/7edRef.pdf

>Forge World Book Index:
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Forge_World_and_Apocalypse_Rules_Index

>The Black Library (STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THE CLOWNS):
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q!c4pGAJDb

>List Builder if BS doesn't add enough bloat for you
webapplications-webroster.rhcloud.com/rc/web/#/rosterCreator

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B4wN-6BdRhC5UThhU255VE9WMzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for the greatfather.

I just hope I can put Repentias inside a Valkery or a Landraider. So I can use my damn bondage nuns without getting a transport from another codex. Deploying them outside first turn. Move them inside after.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B4wN-6BdRhC5UThhU255VE9WMzA

Age of 40k

plastic sisters in february when? 2020? 2030?

I expect crusaders.

that's a good question user

Dear GW,If you were a fat, ugly, middle aged woman, I would make love to you lovingly and passionately for what you've done to SoB in your latest release.

The sheer amount of salt, tears, butthurt and damage control from SoB players right now transcends mortal understanding of what should be possible. Never in my brief, humble existence have I laughed as loudly as am I right now, while my throbbing, erect penis continues to sprout out fountains of life-juice.I decidedly urge you to continue the cleansing of the SoB fanbase, ignoring their pleas and cries for mercy with righteous authority, building additional momentum until the final, divine blow is struck and the Sisters of Battle are inevitably removed from 40k. The sheer psychic backlash from such an action will resonate around the world, as hundreds (because less than a thousand people play them) of SoB players commit collective suicide, finally ridding the world of their existence. It is in that glorious day, as a hundred souls are sent screaming into the warp to be tortured for eternity by the Prince of Excess, in which I may finally pass away in laughter, knowing the Emperor's divine justice has been dealt and surrounded in a pool of my own cum.

Best regards,
Anonymous

Never, you already got your SoB release.

Never. Zoats and full Necromunda banda in plastic before SoB get anything outside of metal or Resin.

It has been this way since 3rd it will be like this for ever. Rumors about plastic SoB have been wrong since 3rd. No idea why people believe them.

So asume trolls and shitposter. No believes SoB plastic rumors.

>TFW you've been playing sisters since 3rd
>TFW you realise your miniatures are older than some of your opponents

I dont want landrider. Marines use bricks for everything. I want something better lookin.

Lords and retinue
Lots of freakin customization(like CSM 3.5)
Impactfull and tactical acts of faith.
New vehicles, walkers.
Pusity seals
Temple brothers
Bunch of assasins that dont suck
Option for drop pod(even 1 would be cool)
Xenos weapons
Archeotech
Demonhst
Rouge suecide psykers.

The FAQ is thoughtlessly stupid and I think most of it should be disregarded and common sense used as a substitute.
Why would a squad only use a single charge against a vehicle?

What he said

Rest in shit SoB

I'll see YOU in February.

Tell on what turn did the SoB player table you? This is a safe space user you can tell me.

turn 2, the SoB players table xerself.

>updated after 10+ years of being ignored
>It's just two shit formations and one of their special characters being removed
>shitty old metal sisters models go up for """"pre-order""""
SAVAGE

>meme armies existing beyond Veeky Forums shitposts and falseflaggs
>let alone tabling anyone

Yeah man i got rolled by the Sqauts last week. Didn't see those plasma-trikes coming!

>what is open topped

Wew fukken laddie

Point out on the Rhino where the AP1 touched you.

Do they still keep their old formations?

tellme its fan made satire...pls.

Its ok. We got Super Imperium Friends codex.

I just hope we can mix and match things from all over the codex

But knowing GW some odd restriction will be in place. And out of fucking nowhere a FAQ saying you can't use different armies in the same game.

Agreed! Finally the SoB are dead! May their grave be filled with worms.

yeah he has been spamming it for the past few threads.

>What do you expect from the Inquisition codex?
More space marines. Except this time it'll be super space marines, duper superer space marines, and S3/T3 girl space marines.

How could we do for fixing Tyranids?

Imo they are one of the coolest looking races of the setting

I'm going to laugh so hard if the rumors for onces are actually true and by some cruel universe joke. SoB get new models in resin along with an Elder level codex.

It would be rather funny.
Till then I'll continue to shitpost being pro-skub or anti-skub just to produce salt as usual

Hey, at least that one hipster user who preferred metal models over plastic's happy, right?

You all remember him, the user who spammed sisters and asked semi-retarded questions, though some were legitimate for a new player, and stated that he was in it for the metal models.

Are haemonculus covens fun?

Would Death Guard, Black Legion and Night Lords still ally now?

Because I vaguely remember that Mortarion, Horus and Konrad were buds.

>they're still trying to damage control
Please livestream your suicides, your new Codex can only be used as fap material for so long.

Top fucking Kek I can't breathe.

finally shut the hell up februaryfag

yes, they are a nice change from regular DE

yes

What's the deal with sister hating? I don't okay the army, but I just don't see the appeal of laughing at what is objectively terrible balance.

Mort didn't like Konrad, Konrad just admired Mort's way of fighting. Horus was actually Mort's onlyfriend and only reason he had joined the Traitors. A decision he would regret greatly, as he was soon surrounded by witches, sorcers, and psykers, then tricked by Calas Typhon into corrupting the entire legion into Plague Marines, and he into that which he hated most. A powerful sorcerer.

Someone was molested by nun.
you must be 18+ to post.

The Sisters fanbase is perhaps the second least liked fanbase after Tau. Even then, it could be argued that they're worse.

I'm fine with them in-universe, but the people that play them in real life are absolutely more cancerous than most.

You shouldn't be on Veeky Forums while in school.

I dont get that either but I guess its 4ch way...

>y-you're a child!

So, I've found this list online and copypastad it. How much butthurt will this bring, and is it worth trying to build it?

this if Veeky Forums after all. people laugh at the suffering of others.

They just don't fit into 40k, neither them nor their fanbase.

It's manchildren being manchildren. It comes with the nature of 40k, where neckbeards laugh at fans of other armies who get shafted by the devs. Usually it's space marine players laughing at Dark Angel, Chaos, or anything else, while the Eldar players masturbate in space marine tears.

This shit is exactly why 40k is the COD/Halo of Veeky Forums. I quit in mid 5th edition. Ex-Ork player.

Veeky Forums. Basically that.

Personally I have no idea why people are in favor of keeping armies with bad rules just to spite people is beyond me.

Personally either people are just trolling or the shitposter are very loud.

Why do people hate Tau players?

I'm pretty sure Ultramarines, the army of primary colours for primary people, top both of thosr in universal hatred.

Same people that browse /pol/, /b/, and eventually spilled over from /v/.

Why do people like AdMech? They are the lamest army in the game, every single model looks exactly the same.

New I2 melee race meme?

Because Tau's MC shooting spam is very strong, and very unfun to play against.

Most of the times they are weeaboos. Also tau in General are strikingly out of place in 40k universe

>Personally I have no idea why people are in favor of keeping armies with bad rules just to spite people is beyond me.

It's 40k. If you're not playing the current OP army, and obliterating the opponent in the most un-fun way possible, then you're doing it wrong. And the more new(er) armies get shafted, the less new stuff you have to buy.

If you don't reply, it'll waste away.

Not really. Wardian marines, sure, but even then they weren't that bad. Just poorly fluffed.

Ultramarines are too vanilla and popular to be the most hated, there's too many good things about them. Color scheme is number one.

Mechanical engineering students with Stockholm syndrome
i am one of them

They attract the worst kind of people to 40k, being an all-female army and that. Queers, nu-males, and generally people who are shit to play with/against.

Same reason people hate Orks, Eldar, Dark Eldar, Tyranids, Sisters, Guardsmans, or Mechanicus... They're not roided-out ass fuckers in power armor.

Wow a list that's even more mechanically boring than mine

Impressive

Ultramarines have only ever been popular with the little timmy assfires of the 40k world. Even before the Wardian codex, they were universally laughed at and hated. Their color scheme looks like a 5th grader's idea based on using "best colors". Even now they're hated more than anything else in the game. Even other space marine players hate them.

Open-topped doesn't turn bolter glances into penetrations.

What? It's never been about girl power or anything. It's always been about how an army of the meek, with absolute faith, becomes powerful.

40k is very unfun to play...

I mostly played them because I found the concept of nuns with guns funny.

Also I run them as an Inquisitors personal Battle Harem. So I change rules on the fly. Playing with Marines/SoB/IG as I like

>Just fielded the new IW
>4++ will not die, daemonic possession Helbrute with Autocannon
>Shoot oncoming trukk open, half the boyz dead
>The fucker can challenge, wrecking every klaw-nob
>Make it to Grukk's mob, tear him in half like it's nothing.
>Brought down by weight of klaws
>Just in time for the Rage Maulerfiend to hit home and clean up (They were elsewhere punching dreads/kanz to death).
>Mfw

And before you ask, the Lootas were too busy being torched by a single Oblit and stared down by 2 Mutilators they had to deal with.

I felt bad, is this how Eldar feel?, but he plays Alpha legion too so he'll have fun with this book soon enough, no doubt drown me in cultists .

Anyway, point is a Helbrute did something for the first time ever and i couldn't believe it.

>I just don't see the appeal of laughing at what is objectively terrible balance.
The sisters codex is balanced, it's just boring. Sure, Penitent Engines, Repentia, and Celestians are shit but they're shit because assault is shit and T3 assault is even shittier. No way to fix that without writing something absurd.

Gonna start 40K, what is the best between SM and Tau for a beginner ?

user, you're projecting. Calm down and take a deep breath, you're just mad that you didn't get a very good update.

Cool story bro.
Nobody plays Orks anymore.

Space Marines for sure. They have a nice power level that isn't too OP as long as you stay away from cheese.

I quit 5 years ago. It wasn't even because of an update to one of the armies I played.

Hi, new Ork player here

I posted a while back looking for advice and was told I was baiting so I'm trying again.

I've got a squad of 6 Nobs in a Morkanaut and was wondering how to equip them - Big Choppas and kombi-rokkits seem good.

I was told when I bought the models this is a fluffy and effective combo.

>what is IG

You're on the minority then, I do feel sorry for you. But hey, there's always Orks for 'comedy'.

Altight then, I assumed you were a butthurt Sisters player.

I'm sorry user.

As I said, just copypasted. I never even played the game, and just have the Necron Starterbox but I want something to work towards. And my LFGS happens to have a 25% discount on everything. So, why not try to find something that might even do some work when playing?

Wow, the writer of a shitty fandex doesn't know the rules.
Figures.

Morkanaut isn't worth its points. Drop it for a trukk, or get a stomps instead.

You can't go wrong with big choppas.
Drop the rokkits. They're only AP3 and most will miss.

Get a painboy for the nobs if you can.

That's pretty much IG, user.

>I'm sorry user.
What do you mean?

Elite melee infantry with a mean AT punch at range, all in a deadly walker with a wide range of guns - it's a strong combo.

Ok thank. What do you mean by staying away from cheese ?

>quit playing 5 years ago
>he still bitches to this day
SoBfags, everyone.

You aren't that smart, but I forgive you

I want to play Necrons but the mandatory Tomb Blades in the Reclamation Legion suck ass.
I hate, hate these goofy models and will never buy or play them but going without the Decurion seems dumb and like crippling myself.

I just want to play a classic Necron Warrior, Immortals, Destroyer force.

This is why I've always run Guard and Sisters together ever since Witch Hunters. Them together is such a great sight. The Sisters whipping the Guard up into a religiously motivated frenzy and bayonet charging. S3, T3 fuck yeah, as we die horribly.

Don't be stupid, claws on everything for that meaty charge out of the Morkanaught, any tank in your way will be toast. this is why nobz in a 'naut is feared

Now you wanna give someone a Waaagh! banner for the 1+ WS, but here's a trick only the pros know about. You can take the Waaagh! banner on anyone since it doesn't swap the weapon, do it multiple times and it fucking stacks. at WS10 how will anything hit? even a Daemon prince will miss all day.

Get ready for Chaos players to tell you you're cheesy as hell, but don't listen to them. also ignore blatant shitposts like this dude doesn't know what hes talking about

Are you having a giggle or are you just the gullible sort?
Oh, does space odin usually use a trip? I don't recall.

Oh me too user, i think they look dumb as fuck
But Decurion is nice, and fluffy, and i figured that they used to be messengers / light cav in the days of flesh

Pic related is not my paintjob btw

Mostly just the overpowered combos and such, which is considered cheese. Like grav weapons with amplifiers being too effective at anti-tank, etcetera. You're fine user.

T3 armies are the most fun I had playing 40k Im glad to leave the marines in the shelf.

Flier spam, grav amps, grav centurions, that kind of thing.

>mfw I play IG and SoB

The cheese, OP stuff in C:SM is hard to just stumble on, they have to be built that way.

Grabbing the Start Collecting box and the upcoming Skyhammer Tactical Squad box will give you a great, well-rounded starting army.

Altogther, it'll have:

>Terminator Captain
>2 Tactical Squads
>Drop Pod
>Venerable Dreadnought

That, with the right gear, could be a 750pt army.

This guy gets it. Now I have Militarum Tempestus to play too.

Same. I started with Marines, then switched to Guard and Witch Hunters. Now I have Inquisition, SoB, Militarum Tempestus and Guard models. Just a shame to field them all I'd have such a weak large point list.

>7. Why? For reference, whenever any other unit in the game has inherent FNP, it's explained as being part of cybernetics or a medikit or something. There's nothing inherent to Orks that would warrant this.
Actually, the T4 ork boys get is also to represent their ability to ignore pain while fighting. They do indeed seem to 'feel no pain' when in the middle of a waaaagh.

>You have some good ideas, but taken all together, these concepts would make Orks more powerful than any other army in the game right now.
Well yes, that would make sense. Because one of two things will happen:
1.Orks are the most powerful and then the next edition drops, or
2. Orks are the first codex for the new edition, and every other codex creeps hard until they're irrelevant again