DIGGANOB APPRECIATION THREAD

ERE WE GO BOYZ LETS GIVE THIS THREAD A GOOD KRUMPIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y29aGTbg62A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>YFW Grey Knights are Oking a chapter that literally only has a single planet it can recruit from with a rouge warp entity inside, chaos tainted population, and the entire chapter is now cursed to turn into werewolf X-men clones.

Space Wolves are now the new Ultra-Sues, what a fall from grace.

Every time.

Amazing how with a single unit, GW basically undid every limitation they spent the last edition and a half imposing on melee units

OI U STUPID GROTZ!!!!

DIGGANOB DISCUSHON ONLY!

PICK RELATED

youtube.com/watch?v=Y29aGTbg62A

My favourite Digganob artwork

Is it just me or does the one on the left have wolverine hair?

I see nothing which backs these findings

>ERE WE GO
ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO ERE WE GO

You can't copyright a haircut.
I mean, if Justin Bieber didn't manage to, I'm pretty sure nobody can.

OI YOU GIT I'S THE ONE WHO DOZ DAT

Indeed. It's just a coincidence they have a character who's first name is Logan.

This meme is forced and nonsensical, the association doesn't hold, unless who proposed it had no idea of what digganobz are.

i wish GW would stop making "action" poses. they absolutely suck at them

>rouge warp entity inside

For the last time. The Wolf Gods of Fenris are not Warp related. They exist in whole different level of existence.

If the Wolve's Yiff-Powers weren't related to the Warp, why does the Nid's Shadow in the Warp affect them?
Checkmate, Atheists.

The warp within the warp?

>whole different level of existence.

The Warp.
The word you are looking for is The Warp

Well yeah, it's the World Spirit of an old Exodite World.

That or it was a greater daemon Slaneesh cast out and imprisoned for its aspirations to otherkin status. Even Slaneesh has limits, it seems. Over the millenia, this entity, Nightwolf, has tainted everything on Fenris, filling its codex with wolf. It is responsible for the Santa sled and the wolf riding and the wolf claws. Canis Wolfborn is one of its chosen. And those who oppose it are wolf....aaaahhhhghh Wolf Wolf Wolf wolf.

Given the that there are bunch of old Tyranid bio forms on the planet, maybe it's actually a lost Queen.