THE ARK DEPARTS

TOMORROW

ALL ABOARD
THOSE NOT ON THE ARK WILL BE CONSUMED BY THE WATERS

do arkies do anything besides lose sats and write deluded nonsense?

BUY MORE ARK.

W-what is gonna happen?

mobile app release is my best guess. they've been at 98% for a while

98.5%

That would be great. Having a mobile wallet is mandatory for getting approved at gdax.

Where are you getting the day countdown from?

I'm ready

>insider informant

And the next day. Then. Then next. And the next then. Then the next one after that then one more next....

Let me help you a bit
Trade it all for ETH and ADA. Half and half. No full cream

Please no, I'm still stuck in POT for a few days.

Nice

ACCUMULATE

But ETH and ADA are competitors.

Why not all three? Anything that's not easy to purchase (like ark) is going to go up in price once the normies figure out binance and such.

M O B I L E
W A L L E T S

who is this

/ourgirl/

they released the mobile app yesterday. It is in open beta. Either OP didn't notice (my bet) or they did and wanted to keep this countdown going when it was for the app release but it would be silly if they stopped now.

IT'S ALWAYS TOMORROW NEVER TODAY

the only thing that keeps me going is "thanks for voting"

A dirty Thot who came on here trying to talk about Ack (she can't write r's) yesterday but HD to show her face and tits. NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET! Pathetic people like her who resort to suing their vagina to get attention give all women a bad name. The silly little girl can't hang with everybody on a level playing field intellectually so they have to cheapen it. I hope they are ashamed of themselves! SHAME!

cheese and rice if it got on gdax that's an easy $100

haha i'll have made it if that happens :)

#121 checking in

Our society has reached the stage where women can sue their own vaginas for cash settlements now?

Thanks just bought 100

Why can't I stop myself buying this fucking coin when I need to diversify into other shit.

>ack

/ourgirl/ for fucking sure.

You just restored my faith.

ack

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Probably because you own a vagina? Emotional attachment to inanimate objects to a point of irrationality comes with the territory.

I've lost like $800 by not holding my XMR and putting it into Ark >:(

yeah i own a vagina mate.... ur mums

I sold half my XRP and bought REQ + ARK before the pump yesterday. Shit happens. Glad I kept half at least. XMR is more a 6-12 month investment, not really a short-term mooning. ARK should have a proper mooning and make up for it eventually.

If Ark has a hard moon I think I'll take some of it and put it back into XMR even after its recent climb. I really like both, but the Ark potential is hard to ignore, emotionally.

Yeah. I am hoping to make some money off REQ to put into ARK and XMR too. I quite like DNA too and maybe QSP. It depends If I make anything off REQ though. Otherwise, I will probably just buy more ARK and DNA with half the REQ money if it does nothing in the next few days. I am dreading ALTs crashing again. I am way to diverse to sell all of mine if BTC goes on another bull run so I will lose many satoshis. RIP.

Ha the jokes is on you he got two daddy's so you can own an anus instead.

XMR for me is a long-term hold, one do want but that I am in no massive rush to get. It will be a bargain at anything under $600 imo.

I have about 800 REQ, not sure if I should have put more into it or not. It seems like guaranteed gains though.

I'm not scared of BTC tantrums any more, I think the market is diversifying as a whole, just see ETH and LTC. XMR to an extent.

I bought 6 of them at $120 and sold 4 off at $240, so kinda salty.

I actually did have two dads. One real dad who died then a stepdad who also died. My childhood was a bundle of laughs :D

1k comfy here

Ah bummer, hopefully they won't go up too fast now, although they are making steady satoshi gains. I just have to outpace their gains on my own and I am happy. XMR will be my store of wealth eventually like I guess people used to hold BTC and still do.
I don't know about REQ, it looks like guaranteed x5 gains within a relatively short period of time. I suspect it is due a pump at midnight GMT as it seems to get some big action up or down at that time most days on the btc/req charts.
I am just hoping this countdown was for the app that was released yesterday and not a coinbase listing or something or I really will kick myself. IU cant buy more ARK until Monday at the earliest unless REQ moons before that and even then it won't be enough. bleh. I must be patient though, swapping and trying to trade is how you lose money in general. I have moved money far too many times only for things to moon and it is a worse feeling than having never bought the thing in the first place.
I really think ARK is going places in the long term, I wouldn't be surprised to see it in the top ten coins or even top 5 before the summer.

Reminder that noah's ark was only useful for 40 days and then it became utterly useless. A little peak into your future arkies

1k comfy

Those who stayed with Noah were saved and granted eternal life.

You will perish in the great alt-flood, heretic.

you know a coin is fucked when all they can rely on is a cute girl to shill their coin, because they no longer have anything of substance or technical value to spew. truly this coin is dead.

Eternal life but not an earthly one. You will be immortalized through the ages with pink wojaks

Eternal life wasnt invented yet dumbass, this is pre Jesus, like, 5000 years ago

Checkmate goyim

So I have a 40 day window to sell my mad gains? Ok lol.

top fucking kek

ok first off, fuck off pajeet, learn to type english, second off, shes /ourgirl/ so shut your fucking mouth ok? lastly, she would get pounded, damn those DSLs and nice bubbly tits..fuck....moral of the story, fuck off pajeet we know you only like chicks with shit smeared all over their face

I am English fuckstick lol. Yes, White English. Also, she is a thot, a dirty skanky thot who is now a meme and a disgrace. She got her 15min f fame and a bunch of teenage boys drooling over her (probably jacking off too) and now she will end up a lonely cat lady with no kids. Because that's the kind of shit that happens to women like her who use their looks for attention. As soon as the looks start to fade, they notice they have wasted their childbearing years where their youthful looks were a gift they squandered and it is cat city from their on out. They probably wonder what is wrong with all the guys they hook up with and why they are all so detached. Its because you are a hollow shell of a woman with no depth or soul. Roasties like her get pump and dumped, rip.

>Yes, White English
You won't live to see Ark bloom.

Yes, I will. They are confined to the cities. Every city is surrounded by a ring of White only council estates. The voting power within the cities is never going to be a majority. The country is fine. The cities will be dealt with at a later date. This is all by design.

Worst scam EU.

Release the gas.

I've laughed at your post twice today

>women on ships

Thanks just Sold 100K

Yep, gogo Ark, moon on Monday, trust me ;)

youre right user. she is promoting degeneracy for attention.

savage banter right here laddies

ANYONE SEEING THIS BUY ORDER OF 52 833 ARK on BITTREX!?

t. salty and confused Linky that doesnt have an attention-whoring slut to promote his coin.

once the food shipments stop those F E R A L's are gonna swarm out.

better prepare some trenches like your ol' grand grand grandfather did.

Just bought 175 ARK's will you be my gf now?

Who here 1000+ ARK club?