Lads, its that time again. Post what you have, request what you want to have

Lads, its that time again. Post what you have, request what you want to have.

Dumping now

I need realistic armour for an urban rogue, a druid and a pagan paladin!

Will pay with pics!

Time period?

ye olde age of D&D!
1500-ish? game is set in a sort of coastal babylon, but eh, that's not important.

cuortesy of kid brother

we now return to our scheduled dump

Paladin guy on the front?

could be.

What the zog?

Gladiators?

jarp

How heavy is their armour, respectively? I've never played D&D? Do druids wear armour at all?

Tell me. Why does he wear the fox?

Second sentence wasn't meant to be a question.

really, their only restriction is that it cant be fully metal (no chain, scale or plate.)

Because he's from medieval Sbane.

this fucker is troubingly cheerful.

>when your best mate has a serious issue of being eaten by a wolf and you're trying to be polite and not say anything

His high five was left hanging.

I appriciates this kind of humor

Druid
A good thick gambeson is probably the best historical non-metallic armour option, being more common and far more effective than leather in most cases.

Rogue
Some kind of brigandine, being fairly sturdy protection and very easy to conceal with the right outer layer. Made even easier as doublets designed to imitate brigandines were a popular fashion statement.

Pagan paladin.
Let's assume that the pagans live on the edge of civilisation and have less in the way of advanced plate manufacture. The first option is a low-mid range plate armour made for export, by not-Milan or not-Germany.

The second option if for whatever reason imported armour is not available is maille. Maille is a fantastic armour with a much lower tech requirement, and continued to be used for centuries in areas with little access to plate both in Europe (eg. Ireland) and elsewhere (most notably the Middle East and India).

Those are the historical flavoured options, although D&D is hardly the most historically accurate when it comes to representing various armours in-game.

>tfw he's a way better artist than me.