What's your schtick?

What's your schtick?

I always bring hot peppers to the gaming table. They call me the Capsaicinoid Count.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYpnyxLqaTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is your anus burning bright and stool loose?

>Capsaicinoid Cunt
I'd imagine that's one place where you REALLY don't want any sapsaicin.

I always wear a fedora to indicate to others that I am a gentleman of higher status and learning.

I always show up late, I'm the DM

Well, what are they gonna do about it? Start without you?

I'll bet it looks like a Japanese flag

At rpgs, I'm either the DM, or the motive force/plot pusher.
At 40k, I'm the poor chaos player who dies valiantly to tau and eldar bullshit

I always bring some lettuce leaves to my table. They call me the Lactuca Lord.

is this a euphemism for being spicy, or are you just really weird

I hope so. They should have leveled up and taken care of any pregame stuff before I arrive.

I wear female undergarments and take 2mg of clonazepam before I GM.

I find it helps me roleplay better.

what a nice way to call you a butthurt cunt

I steal coasters. They call me a bastard.

I don't need a gimmick to hide behind before I can bring myself to talk to other gamers.

fag

Is this a Doublemint Dave reference?

Your 'no gimmicks' gimmick is a little stale.

I pull my erect penis out and I drum it on the table until I ejaculate, all while singing Christmas carols.

They call me "Little Cummer Boy"

I take a shit at every gaming session.

I take a gaming session at every shit

I always bring 2 more players than seats. Then I tell them to sit around.
The first one to take place and the last one to clumsily sit on the ground aren't invited for next games with this group, unless they will prove themselves during the game.

that's my whole thing, my man - i've been the Scoville Scholar since 2009, all my group's character sheets are specked orange from stray tabasco,

don't ever come around my town because it sure ain't big enough for two pepper boys

Oh I see what you've done here. But why the first one too?

youtube.com/watch?v=BYpnyxLqaTc

I wear a cloak with a hood. Im the DM.

First, it's unrelated.
Second, first and last person to do something is - correspondingly - too eager and not motivated enough. It's that simple.

I bring the beer. Always Steamwhistle. Always in bottles.
I also always have that one obscure splatbook that you need to make the build work in the massive PDF library on my laptop

I'm the dick sucking faggot of the group.

They call me OP.

>They should have read the rulebook and done character generation before I arrive.

Most of the people in my club are veterans and I can't grow a beard despite being in my twenties, so I'm forever the kid, the baby, etc. no matter if there's younger people.

I'm fine with it but only because women get maternal.

I'm the fattest guy at the table, it helps make the other fat guys feel better about how they look. They call me The Fatass.

>They call me The Fatass.

Not nice.

table flip soon?

Not him, but it all depends on the language. We've got a guy in the group who we call "fatman", not even because he's fat. It's just a nick-name and makes much more sense as a word-play in original language

Because of being the primary GM of the group and the way I like to make characters with military backgrounds in many systems, I get called The Commissar

I also really like tomboys but the group hasn't given me a nickname for that

Thus never happened.

I'm the DEEPEST LORE man of basically every table I'm at.
If there's been no plot twist, there's going to be one.

I game a shit session at every take.

I always pull out my penis, they call me a dick.

Why on earth is vagina censored here

Kek

was waiting on this, I'm assuming OP thought he was being hilarious by obliquely referencing it